Recent content by ziploc

1. ziploc

2019 Formula 1 season official thread

This only shows that car matters... and on another hand...just for Greg...at F2 times Kubica was faster than both Rosberg and Hamilton....he just got unlucky and didn't get the top shelf car in his carrer so far
  2. ziploc

Electricians I have a question for You

Electricians.. I had to remove a wall and I had a RJ14 (telephone) and Coax (cable) that were inside this wall. (outlets) I can't pull on the wires to see in the junction box which is which. I have multiple of them running trough the house and all join in the same place. Can I live them...
  3. ziploc

2019 Formula 1 season official thread

found this for Kubica fans
  4. ziploc

Kitchen cabinets lights - whats your tricks

Kitchen cabinets lights - whats your tricks ? which lights ? where do you pass wires ? do you connect both sides if there's no cabinetry connection because of the hood ? where do you connect them ? plug them ? I'm redoing my kitchen and the cabinets will go up to the ceiling Thx for input...
  5. ziploc

Quartz vs Granite

Quartz vs Granite I will soon renovate my kitchen and can't decide.. Pls post your opinion and reasons why you would choose 1 or another SVP dites moi vos opinions et raisons pour quoi choisir 1 ou l'autre THX
  6. ziploc

The dark overlord

. I'm wondering why no one is talking about it... https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/01/02/hacking-group-the-dark-overlord-threatens-to-leak-sensitive-911-documents/#13f09e084313
  7. ziploc

kitchen in drawer electric outlets

kitchen in drawer electric outlets: anyone installed this ? What to know, what to buy and where ? insights ?
  8. ziploc

A question about crypto mining

Je ne sais pas ou tu prends tes chiffres...mais il a 3 millards de difference dans le market cap et ETH est en avance.... anw xrp n'a rien avoir avec du crypto...juste une autre banque ou encore de l'argent privée.... edit...je viens de double checker et oui possiblement au milieu de la...
  9. ziploc

Démarreur à distance - Marque et Prix à considérer

Je vous voit discuter.... iData Start est une compagnie locale.... c'est eux qui fournissent les baypass pour les clefs pour presque tous les systemes.. Ils on decide de partir leur propre ligne de demarreurs.. le leurs contrairment a plusieurs autres fonctionnent avec canbus.... ont une boite...
  10. ziploc

ECB President Mario Draghi :
  11. ziploc

. . . ETH might surpass BTC in market cap because of the supply....but BTC will remain the KING...coins with no supply limit are shiat.... . . . . . .
  12. ziploc

Pc assassins creed origins

I got the code with another purchase.. Make offers Thx
  13. ziploc

BTC is flying ;) and for the perspective point of view:
  14. ziploc

on another hand: Lets the real fireworks start !!! .
  15. ziploc

. I like that one..LOL
Back