Search results

1. S

tv stand and glass coffee table

hi click below to viw pics. make an offer, im in ndg, cant realy deliver. they are in pretty good condition to be honest with ya...need a little dusting, that's all. Antique Glass Top Coffee Table - Montréal Furniture For Sale - Kijiji Montréal Tube TV Stand with Glass shelving -...
  2. S

Door and Window Install

Hello, Any one know of a good installer for doors and windows for a home? Im gonna get the dorrs and windows myself, simply need a good installer.v Thanks
  3. S

Anyone here work for ExPress Vu. HD related question.

I have a question regarding the HD receivers. They have a promotion for the new HD PVR, where its basically half price, 300$ instead of 600$. But the fine print says its for new customers only. Is there any lee-way on that? Like if you threaten to cancel etc...ANd, if it is for only new...
  4. S

CFA L2 2008 schweser qbank

3776 q's to help ya pass the exam. if interested, reply to bigjerk007@gmail.com or send pm 80$
  5. S

TV Stand and a Leafs Jersey

40$ for the tv stand. It can be taken apart, so it's not such a pain to transport. I know its a Leafs jersey, but its a really nice one. All the numbers and the Sundin, are patches. was worn for one game. Size is XL. 100$ Rom102 rev 10b valid atr (its locked) 45$
  6. S

Living room unit for audio and video

Im located in NDG 60$ Perfect condition. Nothing is broken, and theres even a light in the glass unit. The right colomn, is actually a door, and inside you can store like 50 cd's give or take. The TV in there is a 27", so you can easily fit in a much bigger one. You can also easily take...
  7. S

LF: used '10 speed type' bike

Hi, Im looking for a used 10 speed type bike. Im kinda tall, 6'2", so i need a larger frame. As long as it is in good condiiton, im interested . Send any pics of the bike to bigjerk@sympatico.ca. Im in MTL. I wanna pay around 100-200$, or less if possible. No need for fancy derailleurs...
  8. S

a/c units

hi I have 2 window type air conditioners. they are the 'Carrier' brand, and are 5000 btu or maybe 7000. They can cool down a 4/1/2 appt if you leave it on for a cpl hrs, or can easily cool a room in about 30min. I got central air installed, and dont need them anymore. you can test them out...
  9. S

sharkwater

anyone know where this movie is playing in and around mtl. Cant seem to find the listing anywhere on the net. Thanks
  10. S

Fs: Rom102 Rev 105

125$ each they are open, rev105 marked @ 3050 pm please
  11. S

bell 6000 hdtv receiver

Hello I have a bell 6000 hdtv receiver. actually, it can be used for dish or bell, and i can program it for you either way. Included are the component cables, remote and the UHF antenna that goes with the remote. The box looks brand new, works like a new machine as well. It also includes...
  12. S

acces dejardins account

never mind.
  13. S

rom 102's

1 102 open 150$ 1 102 locked @ 10b, 125$ pm please thanks
  14. S

some guy hit my parked car

so some guy hit my parked car. my neighbor saw it and told me. i had to run down the street to catch the guy as he drove off, claimed he didnt 'see my car'. guy dented the front end by the drivers side flasher the size of a softball, and broke the flasher as well. he doesnt wanna pay cash...
  15. S

dish/bell 102 cards

pm for details about 150$ each thanks
  16. S

need to make copies, allot of 'em

hello all, I need to copy 6 books, about 200 pages each. can any one recommend a good self serve spot where i can copy all 6 books, without any hasstle and at a good rate? thanks james
  17. S

chipping paint / refinishing

Hello, Very odd question, but I figured I'd ask here as this site is a pretty good source of information. I wanna chip all the paint away from mydoor trimmings/mouldings. So far I used the heat gun and the solvent stuff. Heat gun works best alone, and then Ive used the sovent stuff (Circa...
  18. S

Fs: Rom102 Rev 105

I got a rom 102 rev 105 with atr. Its locked though, costs about 10-15 to unlock. 150$
  19. S

LF: Windows XP englsih o/s

I need a copyof wndows xp o/s,preferably with sp2. Thanks
  20. S

I gotta think of a title...

Its for this contest at work. We gotta think of a title for a section of the website. The section is for basic employee and mgmt communication. All I can think of is '411' or the 'The Grapevine'. It can't bemore than 2 words or 12characters. Thanks!
Back