Search results

1. Vitulla

Anyone going to Freeport tomorrow?

Have a package to be picked up. Can be opened up before you bring it across the border if you feel more comfortable. Pm me and we can work it out. It's 2 of the same items totaling 40$ USD.
  2. Vitulla

Applying OptiCoat to UTV questions

Hey guys Picking up my UTV by the end of the week wondering if I should apply either OptiCoat 2.0 or hydro o2 (I think that's the name, green product filter with water, spray over car and pressure was off) I've never applied OptiCoat but on a UTV it doesn't have to be perfect just has to help...
  3. Vitulla

Not approved to lease but approved for finance?

Stupid question: Wife currently leases car, 350$ a month. Lease up in July. We find another car we want. 560$ a month 48 month lease. All good. Do financing, apparently she doesn't have enough credit for the vehicule. But they offer to finance 8 years, 700$ a month. Is it me that's stupid or...
  4. Vitulla

Gotta lose minimum 40lbs...

Hey there For those of you that know me or met me, I've been a chubby guy since forever, but it's 2 doctors in less then a month that are telling me to watch my weight, my heart rate is borderline high. The last time I stepped on a scale, 2 weeks ago, I weighed 260lbs, and that was the tipping...
  5. Vitulla

Financial gurus...need some help

Inheriting a little bit of money. A tad under 50k. I have zero money invested and what not. Where do I start? I was looking in a TFSA. Id like something with guaranteed capital. Should I put it all with one bank or split it. Thanks
  6. Vitulla

Vacation help

Need some ideas. Travelling with my wife and would be 7 month old. Somewhere warm and safe, flight not more then 4 hours. Obviously family friendly, would prefer all inclusive. Anyone have experience with travelling with an infant? I would hands down do a cruise but lying almost 1k for a 7 month...
  7. Vitulla

Pop ups on network?

Need some help. I'm about to rip everything off the wall. My internet is really slow lately and all my devices are getting redirected to these coupon sites or stuff like that. It's really annoying. I'm not talking about PCs either. My tablets and phone while I'm on my wifi. Any ideas? Thanks...
  8. Vitulla

Port forwarding help

I'm having issues port forwarding, had some cameras installed and the NVR needs 3 ports forwarded so I can access it over the Internet. The ports are 80, 8000 and 10554. The router I have is an Asus RT-AC66U. It is connected to my bell modem is that changes anything. Every time I try to see if...
  9. Vitulla

Bilan de sante prive

Anyone have any experience with a private clinic that checks everything? I've been ignoring my personal health for a few years, I want to start going every year to check everything from blood work to my heart. Our family has heart conditions and I don't want to be a statistic in my early...
  10. Vitulla

Insurance question, stolen vehicule

Hey guys Whoever didn't see original thread: http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=884365 Basically it's 6 weeks Monday my truck was stolen and still not settled. I called today and my insurance said that Toyota refused their offer and it was very rare. I don't really care but I...
  11. Vitulla

700$ TX in for SUV...what to get?

48 month lease 0 down. I'm coming from a pickup so no small cars. I'd like something spacious, I'm having my first kid in July. Something sporty Keyless entry/start Blind spot monitoring Rear view camera Adaptive cruise control
  12. Vitulla

STOLEN: 2015 Toyota Tundra

stolen in front of my house (Duvernay, Laval) overnight between 2-6am. Police officer thinks it will be parked on a street for 2-3 days to make sure it doesn't have any tracking devices. If you see it please call 911 Plate number: FKC1634 Color: White Summer wheels installed
  13. Vitulla

Any home contractors on MR?

Curious about a few things. I'm looking at purchasing a piece of land and having a house built. Nothing crazy crazy, 1200 sq feet 2 floors plus basement. Wondering what the ballpark price per sq foot are these days. Also wanted it built with ICF (coffrage isolant). This would most probably be in...
  14. Vitulla

Cigar humidor with bonus cigars (custom wineador)

Hey everyone. Need to start moving all my cigars to one place and this piece was a stepping stone for me. It is a converted wine fridge with custom shelves made from Forrest (wineador.com) The fridge is an edgestar 28 bottle. I'm not sure exactly how many cigars it will fit, I would estimate at...
  15. Vitulla

Call of Duty advanced Warfare Xbox One LNIB

Played it for one week, not for me. 45$ Im in Laval
  16. Vitulla

2014 Triumph Street Triple R

Selling basically my brand new motorcycle. Has 140kms on the counter. White in color. Never accidented or dropped. Was registered in March of this year with Triumph, so warranty till March 2016. Selling because I have no time. It has a D3 Tail tidy with OEM included as well. Save 1k and 1 tax...
  17. Vitulla

Investment condo in the carribean?

Anyone have any insight? I'd like to buy a condo I can go a few weeks a year and the rest be able to rent out. I'm not sure where to look. Anyone have any tips? I don't want a ghetto place. I was looking at St maarten but open to other places. looking to spend up to 250k. Turks and caicos looks...
  18. Vitulla

Front Lip and Rear Swaybar Legacy Gt 2005

Cleaning up the garage, both are brand new. I dont have too many details, its 3 years I got rid of the car. Both are brand new and never installed. The rear swaybar is a whiteline if I am not mistaken. The front lip was purchased as a group buy on the quebec subaru forums. Im selling as a...
  19. Vitulla

Heres a stupid question...

Got a tail tidy for my street triple. License plate holes dont line up with the holes on the tail tidy. Im trying and search but Im having brain farts and without the right term, all Im getting is brackets. Im trying to keep it as clean as possible, no tie-wrapping etc. Thanks
  20. Vitulla

Wedding Favours

Need ideas...Getting married next month. No stupid dishes or things that will get tossed. For our engagement we did a nice jar of honey and everyone appreciated it. What else can you get and not want to throw out the car window as soon as you leave? I was thinking a nice bottle of olive oil but...
Back