Search results

1. vibes_83

Looking for Small Frame Road Bicycle

Title says it all; I'm looking for a small framed Road bike because I plan on training with it for my triathlon. I'm 5'4" so I'm gonna require a small framed bike. Let me know the brand, millage, if there are any damages or major repairs that have been done.
  2. vibes_83

Looking for Canon EF lens'

title says it all; let me know the model, price, condition. if you got pictures that would help Post or PM me
  3. vibes_83

Looking For: 22inch rims (6x114.3)

title says it all. let me know what you got! Pix would help with your sale. let me know if tires are included!
  4. vibes_83

Looking for Cigars

anyone got any nice Cigars for sale? let me know what you have, how old it's been, the conditions and of course the price. PM me for faster responce!
  5. vibes_83

Looking for iphone 3gs

title says it all. Let me know what you got. would prefer locked to rogers but whatever.
  6. vibes_83

Looking for Iphone 3G (8-16gig)

title says it all. new or used, locked to rogers or unlocked. Minimal damage or scratches. let me know through PM or cell. PM me for my cell number. Looking to buy maybe one of each... =)
  7. vibes_83

LF: Treo 650 unlocked or locked to Rogers

title says it all...
  8. vibes_83

Looking for nokia 8600 luna

title says it all. i owned one previously but traded it. now i want it back! gimme price and condition. pm me for faster results!
  9. vibes_83

looking for micro SD card

any size memory would do but the larger the size the better.
  10. vibes_83

Looking for AUTHENTIC Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Cartier watches...

title says it all. let me know what you got and make sure you got the certification to prove it,
  11. vibes_83

Looking for Stogies (cigars; cohibas, Monte Critos, etc...)

Title says it all. I'm interested in purchasing a couple, or a box full of cigars. Let me know what you got and what condition they are in, and how long you've had them for.
  12. vibes_83

Looking for an Ipod

not looking to spend too much. limit =$150. let me know what you got, the condition it's in, if there's a warranty or PSP, and what it comes with. PM me for faster responce and pictures may help.:bigup:
  13. vibes_83

North KiteBoard Phantom 2007

I have a 2007 North KiteBoard for sale. It was a friend who passed me this board and ended up giving it to me because he baught another one. I have no use for it now so I'm selling it. There's a small scratch on the board but nothing serious. this board is currently worth $639.95. I would gladly...
  14. vibes_83

Looking for Polarized Snowboarding Goggles

title says it all. let me know the model, year, condition it's in, and most important the price. PM me for quicker response.
  15. vibes_83

Looking for Authentic and unlocked Iphone

title says it all. tell me what you got, the condition it's in, what kind of unlock it is, and the firmware. And most important is the price and if it's negotiable or not.
  16. vibes_83

Looking for AUTHENTIC Rolex, Omega, Breitling watches...

Titles says it all, let me know the model, condition it's in, Serial number, and pictures. I am very interested for me as well as for some friends
  17. vibes_83

Looking for another Small DownHill Bike

title says it all. Let me know all the specs and the price. It would be faster to PM me for a faster responce!
  18. vibes_83

Looking for : DownHill Fork (front shocks)

let me know what you got; Fox, Rock Shocks, Manitou, Marzocchi, etc. Just let me know the type. model, year, and condition it's it. And most important is the price! PM me for faster responce. More interested in a double-crown Fork...
  19. vibes_83

Lookinf for 1-2-4gb SD card

title says it all, doesn't matter what brand as long as it works.
  20. vibes_83

Looking for A DH(downhill) bicycle

Looking for a DH(downhill) bicycle just gimme your info, year, model, scratches or damages, and most of all the prie. Looking for any kind. You can post it here or PM me for faster responce. Pix would be better.:bigup: I'm mostly looking for a small size bike = 15inch.... I'm mainly looking...
Back