1. Rat^3

Le retour du Toyota Land Cruiser

ive been seeing the price mark ups in the States and oh my word haha
  2. Rat^3

Official UFC Thread

Max just earned that 300K wow lol
  3. Rat^3

Official UFC Thread

Justin nose is fucking toast, if hes breathing outta his mouth, no way he is surviving 5 rounds
  4. Rat^3

Official UFC Thread

Jiris toughness and mental toughness is A+ he was taking some serious shots
  5. Rat^3

Official UFC Thread

I thought maybe Holly as a stand up striker, she would hit her at least once nope lol
  6. Rat^3

Official UFC Thread

Kayla has some mean ground and pound
  7. Rat^3

Official UFC Thread

pulling for Holly on this one
  8. Rat^3

2025 Toyota 4runner

Honestly Groupe Autoforce are the biggest gang of morons everywhere from sales, service to just basic communication, its my last car ill be buying from that Groupe. I picked up my truck the other day for warranty work (which they gave me a hassle for off topic...), and I inquired about the new...
  9. Rat^3

2025 Toyota 4runner

thats good news, every time I go to Toyota Ile Perrot, its always the same story from the salesmen, delay delay delay so this is good news
  10. Rat^3

The Trudeaupe Thread

lol this new 30 year mortgage plans for first time buyers just shows how disconnected the liberals are total fuck tards
  11. Rat^3

2025 Toyota 4runner

last I checked still being built in Japan As for the I-Force, are there any TRD Pro Tacomas on the road yet? Last I herd there was a big delay on buyers to get their hands on them
  12. Rat^3

2025 Toyota 4runner

would trade in mine for one, curious to see the price tag on all trims
  13. Rat^3

The Trudeaupe Thread

I wonder if Trudump will get back all the Arab votes All that PP had to do was shut his mouth and let the Liberals burn themselves down to the ground next election, but now hes on a pro Israel campaign looking like a total dumb fuck
  14. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

I mean yes all those events were horrible, there's no justification behind it and I'm human enough to admit it and that happened was awful. Do I need to come on MR and post about it, no. And maybe after all these years analyzing how Israel comports itself, it's fair to call out their bs and...
  15. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

love you too
  16. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

You take pride in the killings of women and children soooooo I'm not sure how one can have a proper discussion with a modern day hitler
  17. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

18. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

lol and this is the reason you have zero credibility, these aid workers were clearly hunted and murdered meanwhile you come back with this response? It's no wonder Israel image on the world stage is looking more and more like a joke, meanwhile you'll probably cry and say im riding that...
  19. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

They notified in advance the IDF they were passing through and also it was considered a non conflict zone
  20. Rat^3

Israel vs Hamas

Waiting on MRs Anthony Housefathers to chime in on how this murder by the IDF can be justified
Back