Search results

1. ProjectPhase1

Meet / BBQ July 18th

Meet / BBQ July 18th SDS Rive-Sud's opening lunch time till when ever the fun stops SDS Rive-Sud is a detailing company on the south shore, so there will be some nice cars there. If you want to come let me know cant have a BBQ without knowing hows bringing food or how much I have...
  2. ProjectPhase1

Where to get music?

I have been using Kazza Lite, but now, it seams that every song I d/l is either not compet, no sound, or it starts ok, then turns into this screeching sound. Where can I find better quality music or do I just have to d/l 50 songs and see whitch one works? :dunno:
  3. ProjectPhase1

Todays hot topic :: Quebec Roads

I think I should get money back on my taxes for the amount of coffee I spil per day in the car just because I hit pot holes. Just driving into St-bruno feels more like a rollercoaster ride with the sudden change in altitude. Is it just me or do they spend more time fixing roads that dont need...
  4. ProjectPhase1

I think this guy bought the wrong car

5. ProjectPhase1

Exotic Car Rentals?

Does anyone know a place to rent something exotic in Quebec or New brunswick?
  6. ProjectPhase1

My Christmas V...... 8

Some people like there Trees, I however, like my V's.
  7. ProjectPhase1

What does performance mean to you?

well the title says it all. "What does performance mean to you"?
  8. ProjectPhase1

water injection?

Has anyone tryed it? A friend and I were thinking of playing with this on one of his old cars. snyone know anything about it? http://www.aquamist.co.uk/
  9. ProjectPhase1

stock 1/4 mile times

Im looking for a site that will give me the stock hp/torque 1/4mile ect... of all cars..... can someone help me out please.
  10. ProjectPhase1

Lingenfelter 427 Twin-Turbo Escalade

now Im not into the SUV caddies, but this one I could probably live with Displacement: 428 cu in, 7008cc Power (SAE net): 700 bhp @ 5200 rpm Torque (SAE net): 740 lb-ft @ 4600 rpm Transmission: 4-speed automatic with lockup torque converter Wheelbase: 130.0 in Length: 221.4 in Curb...
  11. ProjectPhase1

MR.COM All-Weekend Party : Memorables and Owned

Party Pix Here!! Ill get the rest uploaded later... must take a nap. Barbuchula Nick, Ryan, Ricco, Susan, Sabrina
  12. ProjectPhase1

Divx teg 85?

When I try to play a File on my Divx player, it comes up with a dialogue box saying it can play the video but with no sound. it gives you the option to quit or to play the video without audio. It also quotes an error Audio Data: Tag 85 Is this a codec? if so where do I get it? If not what do...
  13. ProjectPhase1

Sex and a saturn

I know this isnt the most exotic car in the wolrd but its mine, and I have to live with what I have. Its black on black... and I now have gun metal/charcole/black rims ( what ever you want to call them) what I need now with the 2" drop is a clean body kit. I want this car to look as stock...
  14. ProjectPhase1

Downloading music? Kazaa?

is there a better way to get music? OR DO iHAVE TO USE kAZAA? wht other options do I have? Kazaa lite?
  15. ProjectPhase1

Insomniac club (those up late read)

am I the only one with insomnia or are there otheres? those on all night do you work? or just chatting?
  16. ProjectPhase1

Painting.... need help

I try and try again, but I just cant get it right.... Im trying to paint my bumper black, but this is a hard colour to work with.... its been a while since I have painted a car and I guess I forgot how to do it... any tips and tricks?
  17. ProjectPhase1

My new and first VW ... all ready stolen (pix inside)

well, here she is, a 1990 golf sitting next to my saturn I tryed to catch up, but the theaf was fast at the begining but I caught up with her (good thing my saturns faster than a VW :) ) look at her ( the driver not the car ;)) happy with her catch and to make...
  18. ProjectPhase1

oh no, I might have to start comming to this section now!

Well, there comes a time in a mans life when he has to admit defeat and stop buying domestic cars. Thats right... Im getting a VW. Its not 100%, but it looks like Ill be the new owner of a MK2 Golf. so if everything is ok with it, Ill be posting in this section every time it falls apart ;)... if...
  19. ProjectPhase1

Hemi Ram Comercial

Has any one seen it? I need to find it to down load, can someone help me please? its the one with these guys you know the one "Hey! That thing got a HEMI?" "Yeah" "Sweeet" thanks.
  20. ProjectPhase1

Best place to get a paint job?

I have 2 cars that need a pint job... one car is new but just needs to be respraied the same colour and the other needs a hole new paint job. For the car that needs just re spraied where is the best place for my money and what cost am I looking at? the other car Im looking for the hole...
Back