Search results

1. P

Looking for best air suspension kit - 2019 TLX AWD - Aspec

Hi, I am looking to see where the best place to buy/install an air ride on my 2019 TLX A spec. Let me know
  2. P

Looking for Civic SI 2006 and up Mags with tires

Hi, I am looking for Civic SI mags with tires for the newest genration civics (06 and up). Preferably as new as possible and Gunmetal color. PM me or email at vmastrovito@hotmail.com
  3. P

NEW PRICE - 2006 Nissan 350Z Widebody

I am selling my 350Z. Here are the specs: -17500 miles -6 Speed manual tranny -Custom Widebody kit -20 inch chrome rims -HKS Hi-Power Exhaust system (worth 2000$) -Pearl white -Car comes from Arizona but never accidented....NOT VGA. -Clarion touch screen with Ipod adaptor. -HID...
  4. P

Need help on Double DIN for 350Z 06

HI Guys, Can anybody help me out? I just bought a double DIN Clarion nav unit and cannot seem to find the right audio kit for it. Anybody have an idea what I need? I want to install it instead of the original radio. Thanks
  5. P

CAI Injen vs AEM for Nissan 350z 2006

I need you r help guys. I am debating which CAI I will put on my 350Z 06. I am hesitating between the Injen and the AEM CAI. Anybody have either of these on their 350? Thanks
  6. P

FS : Shark helmet RSF-2

I am selling my girlfriends bike helmet. she wore it MAXIMUM 5 times. It has no scratches and still smells like new. I sold the bike just after she got the helmet therefore she is selling it. It comes with the cover bag and is just like a new one. Lens is perfect...no scratches. It is a Shark...
  7. P

TV/DVD Kenwood KVT-717 Touch Screen

Hi, I am selling my Indash touch screen DVD which is a Kenwood KVT-717. I only used this unit for about 2 months and took it out of the car. I has all the wiring and original box as well, ready to install. The unit is in PERFECT condition and has no scratches or anything wrong with it...
  8. P

US car Imports

Hi Guys, I'm looking to get a car imported from the US. Anybody here specialize in doing this? I know there are a few people who do just that...just PM me! Thanks
  9. P

Neuspeed race spring for RSX-S 2004? Good buy?

Hi, I am looking to change my current Teen sportech spring that drop the car 1.8 in the front and about 1.5 in the back to some Neuspeed Race which would drop the front about 2.25 and the back about 2 inches. The ride will be probably a little more rough but can anybody tell me if it's worth...
  10. P

For Sale : 18 inch Fast F41 wheels with tires

I am selling my rims. They are 18 inch wheels with 5 X 114.3 bolt pattern. They are presently on my RSX-S. The mags are like new with no dents or major scratches. There are 1 or 2 little scuffs but nothing important. They come with Yokohama Avid H4-s tires with 50-60% thread left. Tires are...
  11. P

For Sale : Gears of War - Xbox 360

I am selling Gears of War for Xbox360. Game is in mint condition and only played a few times. Asking 45$
  12. P

APEXi VAFC II Vtec controller

I am selling a Vtec controller from Apexi. It is practically new and looks perfect, no scratches or anything. It is also an air/fuel controller. It is the most recent model VAFC II and it is black and comes with all necessary wires and also has the bracket written Apexi on it. Asking 275$
  13. P

Best place to chip ECU OBD2 for RSX-S???

Hi guys, Where would be the best place to chip my OBD2 ecu for my Type-S 2004? Let me know please.... Thanks
  14. P

FS : VAFC II APEXi Vtec Controller

Like the titles says: I have for sale a black Vtec controller. It is a VAFC II APEXi Vtec controller and works perfectly. It has no scratches and was barely used. It is good for pretty much any Vtec. Asking Price: 300$ Nego
  15. P

Trade : LF S2000 against RSX-S Pearl White 2004 with lots of mods

Like the title says. I am looking to trade my 2004 RSX-S Pearl White with a lot of mods against an S2000. Pics up soon....PM me for now. Specs: -Pearl White -45000km -OEM skirt kit -18 inch mags -Clear headlights -HID lighting system -AEM V2 intake -Vtec controller VAFC II -Tein...
  16. P

LF: Best place to install Vtec controller on RSX-S?

Hi, I'm looking for the best place to get my APEXi Vtec controller installed before the winter. I have a 2004 RSX-S. I live in rosemere on the north Shore so something not to far would be great. Thanks
  17. P

FS : XBOX 360 VGA Cables

Ièm selling these because I did not buy the right wires. They are original XBox 360 wires and are in their box....never been used. Asking 25$
  18. P

LF : Vtec Controller for RSX-S

Hi, I am looking for a Vtec controller for RSX-S....so I guess any brand that fits Honda's. Let me know
  19. P

FS : Michelin Pilot 205-55-16 with rims !!!

Hi, I am selling a set of 4 tires with rims 205-55-16. They are Michelin Pilot and have about 70% thread left. They are on 16 inch black rims only used one winter. They are 5 X 114 bolt pattern and were on a RSX-S. I have the bills of the original buy and they are worth over 1000$ with the...
  20. P

FS : RSX Passenger side headlight

Like the titles says, I am selling the passenger side headlight for RSX. It was on my 2004 RSX-S but I recently changed my front headlights and sold the other side to a buddy of mine. The light is in PERFECT condition with no scratches. I comes off a 2004 model with no winters, so it's still...
Back