Search results

1. Munchy

DO NOT BUY FROM Park Avenue Audi / Groupe Park Avenue

Here's the initial story setup: My dad and I are looking to buy my mom an Audi A4 B8 (2009-2012). We looked at ads on the internet via Hebdo, Lespac, etc... and visited a few dealers, the last one on the list being Park Avenue Audi in Brossard. We found two A4s that interested us at that...
  2. Munchy

Replacing toilet at home, no name ok?

Are all toilets pretty much the same? Does the name brand matter if there's warranty with the store or the price is already really good? I'm looking at a 2-piece toilet, 4L/6L dual flush, full kit including soft close seat, and approx. 800-1000g MaP flushing power but it's by a Chinese import...
  3. Munchy

C63 + winter

So I'm seriously looking at a 2009-2010 C63 AMG as my next car but there's a few things that scare me. 1. Gas: How bad is it really? Remember I used to drive an RX-8, which I pretty bad as well. Will it get about 14L/100km if it's 70% highway? 2. Brakes: I know that the Performance pack has 2...
  4. Munchy

Recommendations for torque wrench for home use?

I'm looking for a torque wrench for home use, mainly simple tasks like torquing wheels and random bolts on my bike. I don't need anything for professional use, I'm not using it to build an engine. Can anyone recommend a good value torque wrench? Thanks!
  5. Munchy

What do you call these types of rubber grommets?

They're called Rubber Band Grommets apparently but when I Google them, I get another type all together (like o-rings). Where can I buy them and what are they exactly called? Thanks
  6. Munchy

Where to buy band t-shirts and merch?

Since Labyrinthe is now closed and their website doesn't work, where can I go to buy band tees in Montreal? Preferably the licensed materials like tour shirts not the reprints. Thanks!
  7. Munchy

If anyone's interested in an 1M...

And not for like $100,000... http://www.automobileendirect.com/used/BMW/2011-BMW-1+Series+M-a9e161010a0a001f272893a003feb790.htm
  8. Munchy

2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - $10,000 (many modifications)

SOLD 2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - $10,000 + NO SALES TAX (10 YEAR RULE) 92,xxx kms NEVER WINTER DRIVEN (NO RUST) EXTREMELY CLEAN FULL MAINTENANCE RECORDS AND PARTS RECEIPTS FROM MY OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE PROFESSIONAL DETAIL DONE IN MAY 2011 IMGUR PHOTO ALBUM - CLICK HERE $10,000 NO SALES TAX (10...
  9. Munchy

Heroes coming back in 2015

Kinda excited tbh
  10. Munchy

Educate me on Safety Razors

I was passing through the mall and decided to stop and look at some safety razors since I heard great things about them. Things like a closer shave and less irritation definitely appeal to me, as well as the economical aspect of them. I helf a long handled Merkur razor that ran for $40...
  11. Munchy

CoD: Ghosts XBox & PC

I have one copy of each, both in English. $40 each or trade for CoD: Ghosts on PS3 (English) or Battlefield 4 on PC
  12. Munchy

3.1 Phillip Lim for Targer men's trench coat (beige - XL)

Just received this coat yesterday from Target, limited edition 3.1 Phillip Lim collection. It's too big for me, so I would like to sell it. It's sold out everywhere except on eBay, where it's selling for $120-$150. I'm asking $80 FIRM (what the coat retails for before taxes). PM me if...
  13. Munchy

Motorsport Battle

14. Munchy

Who work on/repairs carbon fiber locally?

Cracked my lip and the shop I nornally go to doesn't really exist anymore... Need to get this fixed asap Thanks in advance!
  15. Munchy

Finding a specific car/part in a scrapyard?

What's the best way to go about finding a part from a specific car model in a scrapyard around Montreal? I figure that in the 21st century there might be an easier way than calling each and every scrapyard in the phonebook. Thanks in advance!
  16. Munchy

2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - $10,000 NEGO

2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - $10,000 NEGO 92,xxx kms NEVER WINTER DRIVEN (NO RUST) FULL MAINTENANCE RECORDS FROM MY OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE PROFESSIONAL DETAIL DONE IN MAY 2011 IMGUR PHOTO ALBUM - CLICK HERE $10,000 NEGO
  17. Munchy

Alpine MRD-M605 600W Amp

Mono amp for subwoofer(s) Note: The aluminium cover is missing, this does not affect the functionality at all $100
  18. Munchy

Want.

http://hypebeast.com/2013/5/costco-uk-offering-this-115000-full-size-f1-simulator
  19. Munchy

When you just feel like going for a quick ride, where do you go?

I always have trouble figuring out where to go out for a quick ride. I guess it doesn't matter where you start, just where you end up.
  20. Munchy

Video while leaving 2LO BBQ yesterday

Back