Search results

1. subyguy

1997 dodge viper RT/10

Année: 1997 Marque: Dodge Modèle Viper Couleur: Rouge Kilometres: 40,000 Auto/Manuel: Manuel Condition: Parfait Raison de la vente: Upgrade Prix:$35,000 Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  2. subyguy

finally got my dream car

so for those of you who know me you must surely know i switch cars like socks. You must probably already know that my first love of a car was the original Dodge viper. I also started a thread back in the day discussing whether or not i should get a Viper or a condo. Well here i am a couple of...
  3. subyguy

Lf: 275-35-19

like the title says, im in a jam just need them for this summer, no need to be brand new but preferablly something with 50% tread left
  4. subyguy

FS: 2004 svt cobra convertible *CLEAN*

hello selling an 04 svt cobra, supercharged 32v 4.6L 6 speed, fully independent rear suspension, bilstein, 72000kms, new nittos, new fordracing discs and pads. mods: eibach lowering springs (have originals) magnaflow catback UPR cold air intake. the car is super clean canadien non VGA never...
  5. subyguy

2 piece wheel repair question

I just recently purchased some 2 piece wheels for my car. one of the chrome lips is starting to chip for wtv reason i dont know, all i know is that i got the mags so cheap that its worth paying to get repaired. anyway the wheel is a 19 x 13 and every shop ive called of been to so far didnt even...
  6. subyguy

shipping a car from Toronto

Hey guys, I need ome help, tried to search but nothing cam up so here is the story. i purchased a car from toronto and i was looking over my 2 options A: i rent a truck and trailer and drive it back or B: i just have it shipped through a shipping comapny I dont know which is best cause i...
  7. subyguy

please read the rules

please read the rules
  8. subyguy

US car question, what taxes to pay with a trade in

hey guys i tried the search but coulndt get an answer to my question so heres the deal i found a car i want in the US, it is a 1994 car and i wanted to trade my car in for it so the difference would only be $2000 now once i cross the border will i have to pay taxes for the original listing...
  9. subyguy

FS: 2001 mazda protege 2.0

hey up for sale is my 2001 mazda protege, silver , 189000km, 2.0L, electric sunroof. has nbrand new summer tires on the mazda wheels and 1 yr old winters on rims. car runs great, little bit of rust on the rear fenders and under the doors, rear brakes and calipers are new. the bad: rear...
  10. subyguy

Just detailed the cobra, no stretch no camber, all meat

my babylove all nice and shiny, not many mods, magnaflow catback, upr cold air, steeda 2.81 pulley, custom tune. 478rwhp 481rwtq, 315 nitto meats in the back thats not me in the pic btw but he did an outstanding job on my car the car is for sale by the way, pm if interested
  11. subyguy

anyone here install mini split AC's

Hey guys, Just bought a house and i NEED air conditioning, i was wondering if anyone here might get deals or install these wall units at a good price. let me know i have cash in hand if the price is right
  12. subyguy

FS 2 x Audi Symphony radios

Hello, I have 2 audi radios for sale, i think one is for a B5 and the other is for a B6, they have the CD player/casette plaayer and the climate controle uniots. They are missing the top cup holder pieces but the radio and climate control work perfectly. One of them has the dual zone cliemate...
  13. subyguy

FS 2006 jetta premium 7 CD player

original equipment Model# cq-ev1462lc part# 1k0 035 180 D $120 nego
  14. subyguy

FS: 2004 svt cobra chrome 17x9 wheels, $700

hey selling my factory ford original 2004 svt chrome cobra mags. 17x9. absolutley super clean, not even 1 scratch on them, the chrome is as shiney as it was when it left the factory. i can also do a wheel and tire package with 2x nitto nt05 275 f and 2x nitto nt05 315 r. brand new tires with...
  15. subyguy

FS 2004 chrome svt cobra 17 x 9...$700 firm

hey selling my factory ford original 2004 svt chrome cobra mags. 17x9. absolutley super clean, not even 1 scratch on them, the chrome is as shiney as it was when it left the factory. i can also do a wheel and tire package with 2x nitto nt05 275 f and 2x nitto nt05 315 r. brand new tires with...
  16. subyguy

any montreal shops than can make a stock wheel wider

hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew a shop that can widen stocker. I need my 17 x 9 to be at least 17 x 10 or x 10.5 to fit my tires properly. I know they sell reps for it but i want to see how much it would cost to have them don on the stock ones cause the reps dont look or shine as...
  17. subyguy

LF: 03/04 svt cobra steeda 100mm idler pulley

hey guys im looking for a 100mm snub idler pulley and bracket for the 2003/2004 svt cobra supercharged. let me know what u got
  18. subyguy

Who sells Nitto nt05 315/35/17 in montreal?

been looking all over, apparently american companies cannot ship them to canada now? any help would be awesome
  19. subyguy

2004 svt cobra convertible

Hello, For sale in my 2004 ford mustang svt cobra convertible. 62,000 original km, Canadian non-accidented car. 4.6L 32valve handbuilt supercharged engine , 6 speed transmission, fully independent rear suspension, bilstein shocks, 13in. front rotors directly from Ford. Approximatley 420HP...
  20. subyguy

4 billets mon tremblant $40 chq

4 billets disponible a $40 chaque bon pour une journee complet a mont tremblant saison 2009-2010. bon niporte quele journee sans exception. non non non nego alor gaspilier pas mon temps et le votre si vous ne voulez pas payez mon prix. par pm ou telephpne andre 514-809-0488 je suis a laval
Back