Search results

1. Gatz

Downtown Indoor Heated Parking Spot (next to Places-des-arts metro) - $100/mo

I have an underground parking spot in my apartment building for rent at $100/mo. The garage also has two water inlets so that you can wash your car all winter long. I did all of my auto-mechanics in there as well. It will be difficult to find a better deal than this. PM me to come check it...
  2. Gatz

Hiking Near Montreal

I went to Mont Saint-Hilaire time and time again. I want to try something new. What's a good place to go for hiking, not extreme hiking, just doing so with the girlfriend. What about Mont Saint-Sauveur? I heard that the place was full of tourists and very commercialized. Is this true?
  3. Gatz

hey seuss

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/08/24/in-botched-restoration-project-jesus-christ-becomes-disfigured/ The next Gooby?
  4. Gatz

5 Guys Burger Meet (WI - des Sources - 8PM - Friday Aug. 24th)

Not hipster friendly because meat.
  5. Gatz

My Turn to Copy and Paste

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/08/15/quebec-mayor-slams-algerian-born-pq-election-candidate-theyre-going-to-make-our-culture-disappear/ How is this even a secret?
  6. Gatz

Official Batmang-Bane Discussion Thread

It has been 4 weeks and lots of packed theatres. I assume that most of us saw the movie so ain't no way to spoil the movie for anyone. To me, it was fun and a big thrill to watch with friends, but the 2nd one had a better message about life. The whole hope-and-despair thing in this one is not...
  7. Gatz

LGBT Kanda meet - August 17th - WI - 8PM

That means you.
  8. Gatz

Soon to RIP Crew?

Those with Miatas and MX-5s, I'm sure a lot of us got louder horns as our first mod. The car is tiny and low, no one sees us on the road, before getting Hella horns, I would almost get run over and a semi truck engine is 1000x louder than the meep. I got the Hella horns and, suddenly, the...
  9. Gatz

Why the Stupid EN-FR war?

This is not native to MR (obviously). The EN-FR war in Quebec is never-ending and all too stupid. Learn both and use them. I was at a supermarket buying stuff, then waiting in line, when an idiot tried to cut ahead. The old dude looked oblivious to me, so I was calm and nice and just told him...
  10. Gatz

ITT: Post stupid 1-liners that you have heard (in real life, not made up)

1. If a girl gets raped, it's because she deserved it. 2. The Holocaust? Jews faked it. 3. I could be rich too, I just don't feel like it. 4. Hey, do I need to put my thermometer in contact with the liquid for it to detect? 5. Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Are those anime characters? 6. Smoking is...
  11. Gatz

Entrance into YUL

I heard that now it is impossible to walk into Dorval airport because of construction. Is this still true? I am seeing a friend in tonight. Usually, I park at the train station and walk 15 minutes to get into the airport for free. Can that still be done now?
  12. Gatz

Stancewars Fitment Picture (from Facebook)

Dafuq is this? Does this make sense to you? Buy some spacers and it would work for me as a slammed car. I see some rub marks on the tire sidewall. Discuss!
  13. Gatz

Meet Up in the West-Island tonight (Tuesday July 3rd - 9PM)

Impromptu and all, but meeting up at the Tim Horton's on Saint-Charles and Antoine-Faucon tonight.
  14. Gatz

Official Reminiscent Hip Hop Thread

I don't know shit about rap. Still Dre is an awesome chillin' out song, not heavy rap, not annoying. I need to know more songs like this. Can I get a nice list of songs like this? I know that there is also XXplosive by Dre, but I want more suggetions.
  15. Gatz

Awning in French

I suck at French. How do I say awning in French? Google translation says banne, vélum, taude. Which one is more common? I never heard anyone say any of these words. Tarp kind Stone kind
  16. Gatz

The Faulty Argument

It has been happening a lot on MR lately that people will point out how someone else's car looks like poop, sucks, etc (which is fine by me). However, the reply to that is always the same: "Yeah? Well, you drive a Cavalier/Civic, what do you know?" Of course, in the real world, this kind of...
  17. Gatz

Holistic Medicine: Who's the dumb dumb?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Health/20120426/osteopath-lawsuit-amputated-arm-120426/ I would NEVER go see a holistic doctor with no medical training. If you read more from the link, they talk about how the doctor had no credentials as a medical practitioner.
  18. Gatz

Caption This of the Night

WTF sweater dude
  19. Gatz

The Master List of Questions and Answers

Here is an idea: taking facts from our personal experiences, write answers to questions that others are likely stuck with. Don't make up random shit, say some real shit that is useful, car-related or otherwise. Q: How much does shipping cost for a set of coilovers from the US (West coast) to...
  20. Gatz

So I spent the last 4 hours Facebook trolling

Honestly, I do not see the fun. :dunno: They just get very angry and write long paragraphs. All the cool kids are doing it, I gave it a hit, didn't get the buzz. And yeah, Sunday night, no purpose to my life.
Back