Search results

1. swt911

wow!!licence renewal...$$$

just paid my licence renewal with 6a..........here's the break down licence fee : 16,00$ insurance premuim-passenger vehicle class : 47,24$ insurance premuim-motocycle : 47,25$...
  2. swt911

Transport motocycle from MTL to Florida

Looking for transport companies locally if possible to transport my bike to florida and back around the month of april......only found companies in the states and their not cheap. Dont' have hitch on car and debating to put one on and u haul it myself but dont' want to ruin my civic...any help...
  3. swt911

help idle speed =hayabusa 04

hi everyone........just bought a 04 busa.......got it today......wondering if anyone knows what the normal idle speed is.....mine is idling at 900rpm....feels like its going to stall but doesn't.......and if possible where to adjust the idle speed.........on my old gixxer....knob was over the...
  4. swt911

re:exhaust too loud!!!..151$..ouch

re:exhaust too loud!!!..151$..ouch got nailed today corner de la verendrye and galt street in verdun...just off the highway at the red light ....speed was only 20kmph.......have a two brothers racing c-series slip on pipe........fine $151.00..no 48hr warning.....ticket on the...
  5. swt911

timing chain for gsx600

hello everyone........i have to change my timing chain on my 2000/gsx600. I have 20 000 kms on it ...........it that normal or what??? the mechanic says that when they throttle it up, there is a rubbing sound...........btw .....i red line often, and 230kmph often
  6. swt911

Laconia

Does anyone know when bike week in Laconia starts?? Some of my friends say beginning of june and some say near st jean.
  7. swt911

question-gsxr-how many hp?

hello everyone...does anyone by chance know how many hp does a 2000 gsxr600 have? can't seem to find it in my owners manual. this will settle a disagreement between colleagues!
  8. swt911

Crossing Victoria Bridge...dangerous or not

as the title says...........is it dangerous to cross the victoria bridge on motocycle or not.........have been told that it is and not to even attempt it. I would really like to know....visit greenfield park quite often and sometimes the champlain bridge has too much traffic.
  9. swt911

Question=greve

est-ce que quel q'un des nouvelles sur la greve dela SAAQ??????? Any news on the SAAQ strike???
  10. swt911

NOTICE : Looking for Riders

Hello all, I am new to this site and to the motocycle riding world. I only have my leaners permit. SAAQ on strike, can't get my license. Have own bike ........gsx600r. Looking for riders to get some experience. My bike is in the Greenfield Park area, so any interested riders would have...
Back