Search results

1. J-Money

Carbon Fiber hood for Lancer 2009

Hello everyone, A friend of mine is looking for a CF hood for her 2009 Lancer. If you know where I can get one for a good price, please PM me the info! I don't come to this section often, so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2. J-Money

How come you don't invite us to the lovefest?

You know VW = love. How come the VW sources reps didn't share this with us?! :dunno:
  3. J-Money

Rotiform + Stance + Euro tails = ...

Quick shot off the cam cause Jesse begged me for it. :p 1024 resolution, perfect if you have an iPad. ;) The rest after my vacation, and when I actually have time to edit the photos to my liking. BTW, thanks for letting me take pics of the ride when Julep was so packed. Luv u all...
  4. J-Money

Scotch/Whiskey Thread.

Inspired by the Rum Thread. :D So my cousin got me started on drinking scotch a little less than 2 years ago. I went from cringing over the smell of it, to now, enjoying it neat, and savoring the taste. I have a small collection that consists of: - Glenfiddich; nice smooth scotch - Aberlour...
  5. J-Money

What to do in Florida? (south beach, Florida keys, Ft. Lauderdale)

Spending a week there in 2 weeks. Can anyone recommend things to see or do? We've been googling stuff to visit, but it's great when we actually have someone's opinion.
  6. J-Money

What happens when you don't tell insurance about your suspension?

Just wondering, cause I called to change my claim, but now I've been on hold for 5 mins cause I told them "I'm planning to change my suspension." Lulz. If they find out that I did have a different suspension, can they refuse my claim? Just wondering....
  7. J-Money

Buying a used beetle?

2000 with about 120,000 clicks on a 2.0L. Ive heard that the too slow is pretty reliable as long as it doesn't catch fire. What to look for? Also, are parts (jobber or OEM, don't matter) pricier for this car over a civic, echo, or maybe a camry? (different class for the camry, I know... But...
  8. J-Money

How do you know death is coming? (Sexy GT3 inside)

It sounds a little like this: Hyevon Motors Porsche GT3 on Vimeo
  9. J-Money

Pri + Kia = sexy MK4 lovechild (video inside)

Something for those who didn't go to WF... What happens when you take Kia's (former) bozer, badgeless, and lowness; then add Pri's wide, poked, stretched wheels? Sexy ass MK4: Wheelandtorque.com presents Aaron Ok's 2003 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg 1.8T on Vimeo
  10. J-Money

Fire on Decarie

See it from my work window. Lots of black smoke. Could be a car fire. Anyone got pics? Waiting for confirmation that it's a VW.
  11. J-Money

My 2008 VW Rabbit - "Pro" shoot

Met up with an old buddy to take pics of my ride. He works mainly as a wedding photographer, but is also a tuner and he's looking to get exposure in the car scene as well. If you need a professional shoot, please contact me by PM!
  12. J-Money

Allow me to re-introduce myself... [pics + v-neck inside]

*Cue Jay-Z music* Met up with an old buddy of mine for a shoot. Since I'm usually behind the camera, I asked if I get be in a few of them. Comments are very welcome. Let me know what you think!
  13. J-Money

Engaget iPhone 4 Review

I know how much people are interested in this, so I thought I'd share. I haven't read the article yet, but felt like posting it here. I just read the "wrap-up"s section: Enjoy trying to find more reasons to hate on it, anti-apple fanboys. And no, I'm not planning to buy one. Full article...
  14. J-Money

MK4 Bagged GLI vid - partly filmed with GoPro HD

Great vid with with sexy car. I especially like the dolly zoom @ 0:26. Lower Class on Vimeo
  15. J-Money

Julep tonight?

Anyone going?
  16. J-Money

iPhone 3G/3GS 3.1.3 SAFE jailbreak for tethering?

Can someone tell me if I can, or where I can find how to jailbreak an iPhone with 3.1.3 firmware so I can tether with a 500mb data plan? I've been searching, but most walkthroughs I found are either unclear, or state that it's unsafe. Is it as easy as loading Blackra1n, and getting it done...
  17. J-Money

I can has Rotiform SJC?

Their Lambo wannabe's are awesome, and CCW's are pretty sexy, but I'd buy these if I was looking to buy a brand new set. *cough* Jesse *cough* Rotiform SJC 17" are 15 lbs! :yikes: I'll take them in 19s. :D http://www.stanceworks.com/?p=7919
  18. J-Money

One pictarz of my wabbit

Was 10 minutes early to work. Went out back and took a pic. Great location for a shoot, but not when the sun is up emitting super harsh lighting.
  19. J-Money

Common MK3 problems?

Helping someone look for a mk3 golf. Apart from catching fire, are there any major issues I should take note of? Should be the base 1.8L engine (that's the one in them, right?!) Thanks.
  20. J-Money

Borbet Type-A's on MK6

I'm feelin' it. Painted Shadow Blue on a UG. Linkage: http://wfsu.net/blog/auto/old-school-meets-new-school/
Back