Search results

1. mastertee31

Anyone go after the city of montreal for damaged tires and mags..

Drove through a section of road this morning, corner of pierrefonds blvd and sources around 6:10am today. The pavement had been cutout for road repair spanning both lanes, with no filler (Gravel). Needless to say I drove through this morning doing the posted speed limit and nearly lost my...
  2. mastertee31

WTB: Large frame mountain bike

As the title states i'm looking for a large frame mountain bike (I'm 5'11") something not too crazy as ill have a child seat attached 50% of the time.
  3. mastertee31

2 Vintage Altec Valencia 846b's Restored

Selling my 2 Altec Valencia 846b's restored and Stained Kona/Espresso brown, Top coated with 3 coats of varathane semi-gloss. Waxed with meguiars gold carnuba. Woofers, Compression Drivers and horns (Resprayed flat black) 9.5-10/10 condition. Original Crossover network with adjustable horn...
  4. mastertee31

2 JBL NL300 Floorstanding tower speakers piano black

Selling my father in-laws speakers, Two JBL NL300 in piano black (Gloss) Excellent condition. 9.5/10 *Reason for sale: Never get used. 500$ This is a great deal considering they are on sale this boxing week brand new at Centre Hifi for 799$ (1199$ reg.)...
  5. mastertee31

Home Theater for Sale, Marantz amp/Polk Speakers.

Selling my living room Home theater: Silver Marantz ER2500 amp/DVD player (Has Optical inputs for a bluray, tv box etc.) remote control. Comes with the matching Silver Marantz passive subwoofer. Mains, Center, and surrounds are the black Aluminum Polk Audio RM20's with stands and 2 wall...
  6. mastertee31

Klipsch Center Speaker for sale.

Selling my black ash Klipsch RC-52 Center speaker Version IV. Was used as a temporary center, used maybe twice. 10/10 condition. Original box and documents included. Can be heard before buying, extremely efficient. 180$ *Reason for sale: Upgrading (No kids, animals, or smoke) Text me...
  7. mastertee31

Denon Bookshelf Speakers w/Jamo Subwoofer and stands.

I'm selling my Denon by:Mission Bookshelf speakers SCM-51, they are Beech colored, have light grey grills (one has a tiny poke on the bottom, not even worth mentioning) 6ohm, Silk tweeters, very efficient and mellow (You don't need a high end amp for these to sound good) A Jamo E4Sub.1 powered...
  8. mastertee31

Panasonic Projector and Screen

I'm selling my Panasonic PT-AE900U HD Projector, 98" Fixed Frame DIY screen with 5" Real Black velvet frame (Excellent picture btw), ceiling mount with 3" and 6" extension. The projector has a newer bulb in it. approx 200-300 hours, and comes with the oem bulb as well (approx. 1500 hours). The...
  9. mastertee31

Red Automatic MK4 Jetta TDI Part out or whole car

I have a Red MK4 Jetta TDI Automatic/Black Interior I bought for parts for my other TDI. Now I'm done with it... Almost everything is available, It doesn't run (Timing belt broke) I'm willing to part out certain easily removable things or remove the parts yourself. I prefer to sell the car as a...
  10. mastertee31

X-Men Apocalypse

X-Men being shot as of tonight in Ile-Bizard near St-Raphael golf course. Was coming home tonight and was stuck behind about 20 "Star Trailers" asked one of the drivers what movie it was for and he told me X-Men. Can anyone else confirm? Lights are setup in a field just off cherrier at the back...
  11. mastertee31

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan 5-Speed for sale

Selling my wife's car. Year: 2008 Make: Toyota Model: Yaris Sedan Color: Dark Blue Kilometres: 119,000kms Transmission: Manual 5-speed Price: 5500$ Link to kijiji ad with pictures: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/ouest-de-lile-qc/2008-toyota-yaris/1062138804 Manual, A/C, power windows...
  12. mastertee31

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan 5-Speed

Selling my wife's car. Year: 2008 Make: Toyota Model: Yaris Sedan Color: Dark Blue Kilometres: 119,000kms Transmission: Manual 5-speed Price: 5500$ Link to kijiji ad with pictures: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/ouest-de-lile-qc/2008-toyota-yaris/1062138804 Manual, A/C, power windows...
  13. mastertee31

I'll just leave this here...

You jealous? Fuck I am!
  14. mastertee31

High end audio gear for sale.

Trying to make room for new projects. For those of you that have followed my build logs in the past, you know i'm meticulous and care for my stuff... I'll be adding more gear to this post as the days go on. (Was in the process of making a huge post earlier and MR gave me the boot :( ) Please PM...
  15. mastertee31

Waterproof Connectors

Anyone know where I can get these connectors locally? West Island if possible. I need approx. 15-20 exactly like the picture with the wire leads. Thanks
  16. mastertee31

Can I cancel a snow removal contract?

Can I cancel a snow removal contract and go with someone else? Posts have not been put up yet and checks are post dated? The only thing signed is the contract... Long story short is the guy is being a dick and I'd rather give my business to someone else.
  17. mastertee31

WTB: Roof Rack MK4 Jetta

As the title states I'm looking for a roof rack for my mk4 Jetta. My subaru is going very soon and I need something to put my work ladder on occasionaly. (If someone has a cargo basket for it too I'll take it!) Thanks PM Me
  18. mastertee31

Wtb mk4 jetta roof rack and cargo basket

As the title states I'm looking for both a mk4 jetta roof rack (as low profile as possible) and a nice looking cargo basket. They don't have to be sold together although it would be a plus. Plz pm me
  19. mastertee31

plastidip primer

Anyone know where I can get plastidip primer to improve bonding? I used some dip on my hot tub headrests last year which worked really well but have now started to let go. I'm hoping the primer will make it last longer this time around. Looking for a can or two in primer and maybe another 3 in...
  20. mastertee31

Wakeboard Rental?

Does anyone know where I can rent a wakeboard this coming weekend? Possibly somewhere along the way to rawdon. My father inlaw just got a 3 seater seadoo with wakebar a few weeks ago. Thought I'd like to rent one before commiting to buying one. From what I understand we need 141cm + with open...
Back