Search results

1. Subzero

Are these street legal? (Offroad guys needed)

I'm currently shopping for second gen Xterra and have started building a small list of immediate mods. After browsing for a few hours it finally occurred to me... are tubular bumpers even legal? Any information/insight would be greatly appreciated! Picture is extremely relevant.
  2. Subzero

Best place to purchase two econo boxes? (used)

I'm looking to purchase two cars for a delivery service. I've concluded that the Toyota Yaris is probably the best option (actually I didn't conclude anything, St-Hubert seems like a satisfied customer which is good enough for me). So. Where to buy? I absolutely need them to be matching...
  3. Subzero

Question: Tenant VS Landlord, can I buy...

... a new door lock on my own? I know there are quite a few investment property owners on the board, and a bunch of tenants so I thought this would be a good place to ask. The situation: My roommate and I came home sloshed as fuck and snapped one of our keys in our front door lock. We...
  4. Subzero

Shooting range + Owning gun in Quebec

I think it's necessary to first say that this isn't a thread about gun control. Please leave now. Alright so I just got back from Vegas where (amongst other things...) I got to shoot a few different rifles and handguns and I'm ashamed to say that the redneck inside of me is now fully...
  5. Subzero

McLaren Just killed the HTT Plethore

Similar lines, with an excessive amount of better execution. This design has officially rendered the Plethore an old looking car. Absolutely sublime. Top Gear Gallery: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/new-images-of-mclaren-p1-concept-2013-02-14
  6. Subzero

Fun restaurant to bring a girl on a first date?

Looking for somewhere casual but not cheap to bring a girl on a first date. The type of restaurant that offers you an experience, à la Ice House or something similar. Suggestions?
  7. Subzero

Might not be the new Corvette but....

Tokyo Auto Salon 2014 Mazda 6 Wagon Unveil (KenStyle styling) The bad: Initially the car will only be available as a sedan with a four cylinder 2.5L Skyactive producing 189 hp and 189 ft-lbs of torque. Let's hope Mazda changes their mind and at least gives us a shot at the 2.2...
  8. Subzero

Hawaii?

Anybody here ever been to Hawaii? I don't mean spending a week in a resort but actually visiting Hawaii's different islands and hundreds of hiking trails? I would love to tackle Stairway to Heaven, Sacred Falls, Olomana Trail, etc. but don't want to spend $4k on a resort I won't be spending time...
  9. Subzero

The ''I'm quitting smoking, for real this time'' thread

With New Years just around the corner, I'm sure I'm not the only one reviewing a few aspects of my life I'd like to see change. For me, it's smoking lé cigarettes. I've been wanting to quit for a while, on and off actually, but there's always that little voice inside me saying ''who gives a fuck...
  10. Subzero

2002 BMW X5 4.4i Fully Loaded

For sale is a 2002 BMW X5 with the 4.4L V8 engine. Car is fully loaded from factory with all options. Also included are the 20" OEM rims with new summer tires. Currently sitting on winters, rear are brand new and front will probably need to be changed for next season. Truck has 224,000km on it...
  11. Subzero

LF: Poker Dealers/Croupiers (Playground Poker Club)

Playground Poker Club is currently looking for Poker Dealers with varying experience to accommodate its upcoming expansion. Applicants will have to go through a mandatory training, ranging from 1 to 4 weeks based on each individual's skill set. Please send your resume as well as any questions...
  12. Subzero

Sharing a house with 3 roommates (Experiences needed)

I'm moving into a house in Chateauguay with 3 Rommates in July and was wondering if anyone has ever lived a similar experience and what their thoughts might be. I've lived with roomates before, but this is a first in house. Specs: We each have our own bedroom, 3 are on the second level (Me and...
  13. Subzero

Pair of Nexen N3000 205/45/16 - 100$

Title says it all, 100$ for a pair of almost brand new (less than 100km) 205/45/16 N3000's. The downside is that there are rub marks on both of them, but none of them lose air. They are really just aesthetically damaged. Reason I'm selling is that they were replaced by 195's so I wouldn't rub up...
  14. Subzero

Wheel connaisseurs in here please

I'm currently shopping for some authentic BBS RS's and have trouble identifying a correct or acceptable price range. These seem to be selling in any and all conditions from 1200$ with tires to 3500$ without. What can I expect and what should I be paying for a healthy set? Should features such as...
  15. Subzero

The jealousy inducing Mazda 2 build up thread

Being the best car ever made, there was no doubt in my mind that my mazda 2 deserved its own thread. I'm lucky enough to be one of the very few owners of such a industry leading car in both design and performance and feel my gift should be shared with the public. Before I go ahead and post...
  16. Subzero

30 things to stop doing to yourself

Stumbled upon this somehow but decided to take the time to read it. Seems like a bunch of obvious things but some can get you thinking. Just thought I'd share. Edit: link: http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/11/30-things-to-stop-doing-to-yourself/
  17. Subzero

Heads up: Sunday is April 1st

Parking tax is back into effect. Be careful where you park!
  18. Subzero

Nissan Deltawing competing at Le Mans

Taken from topgear website. Video:
  19. Subzero

Best canadian website to buy XXR wheels

I'm buying cheap wheels because I obviously want a cheap price. I'm looking at the best option to buy wheels online from a canadian website in order to avoid annoying duty fees. Any suggestions? I've found Image in motion, does anyone have any experience ordering from this website? They seem...
Back