Search results

1. D

ticket911.ca site?

what happened to the website? is it being updated?
  2. D

bike storage

anyone who is still looking for a place to store their bikes this winter in montreal area? i have a single car garage currently being used for mine and a friend's bike. i still have room left so feel free to contact me for questions and inquiries. i am on ndg/cote st-luc/montreal ouest/hampstead...
  3. D

wtb 215/45r18 preferably toyo or bridgestone

as the title says, anyone knows someone who sell these? pm me please.
  4. D

scrap yards

does anyone know of a moto scrap yard in and around montreal area?
  5. D

wtb: 2004 tsx carbon fiber hoon

as the title says, can anyone give me a price on this?
  6. D

wtb: carbon fiber hood (tsx '04)

anybody knows where i could get one here in montreal?
  7. D

alignment?

a good friend of mine rear ended me while i was stopped (he was following me), i drove the bike still after that incident and i dont see any difference. would that affect in any way whatsoever with the way it drives? i have my doubts still, do i still have to get it checked?
  8. D

95 neon 4 sale (parts or scrap)

i have a '95 neon for sale. pm me for more details.
  9. D

selling or keeping?

how many of you sport riders are keeping their bikes this year and actually gonna pay the 1000+ plates? how many of you are going to sell theirs?
  10. D

stolen bike

just a heads up for you dudes out there. my colleague at work just got his bike stolen last friday night at the parking lot at work. it was a black 600rr '05. whats worse is our work is in close proximity of highways 20, 13 and 40 so they got away pretty quick.
  11. D

helmets

which store here in montreal area has them on sale?
  12. D

license

i finally got my full license today and see you all out on the road. ride safe and always wear your gear.:bigup:
  13. D

microfiche

i need to look up a part but i dont know whats it called. is there anything online that i could look it up too? fyi, i have a 95 civic dx coupe.
  14. D

my new bike

i bought this past september from spacemonk, another mr member.
  15. D

cbr 600rr 2003 headlights

my headlights goes foggy inside the casing, moist is building up inside the 2 lights. is this a common problem among cbr's? i know its getting cold out there but is the weather a factor as well? any suggestions are welcome.:dunno:
  16. D

fuel question

got some stupid qiestion here to ask, its for all the cbr 600rr owners here, what kind of fuel do you put like octane wise?
  17. D

damper bracket

:dunno: anybody knows where i could get a MATRIS STEERING DAMPER mounting bracket? i bought a bike a month ago and the dude gave me a damper with a broken bracket. pm me for info pls.
  18. D

test drives

for u folks out there, i only have a 6a permit and dont know much about bikes myself, i called a couple of folks about their bikes (lespac) and what do you know, they dont allow any test drives. i told them them that im bringing in a friend who has a license so he could test it and not myself...
  19. D

any opinions about this bike?

is this a good beginners bike? the price is right up my alley though. im ready to buy a bike so i could practice and schedule for my road test. any comments and suggestions are welcome. http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=19728860&pgno=1&srt=1
  20. D

toyota scion

is scion for sale here in canada?
Back