Search results

1. Mohawkboom

Best tattoo shop in the Greater Montreal

Anam from KustomKulture.... need any more convincing
  2. Mohawkboom

just for fun, who's having a baby or just had one for 2012?

That's at 10 weeks only, Due date is Nov 20, I get to find out wednesday how many are in there lol. I have a 4 year old daughter already, she has a 3 year old son. And that's the munchkin
  3. Mohawkboom

Any live stream to watch Walking Dead online tonight?

Read title... cable box took a dump
  4. Mohawkboom

Need help remembering a jap horro movie

There was a movie I saw years ago with a couple that was haunted by the dudes ex. And the ex was trying to posess the new gf's baby to be reincarnated.
  5. Mohawkboom

piercings or tattoes - show us what you got !

Honey Badger by Saba at KustomKulture Zombie by Anam at Kustom Kulture.. the other leg which is a Coalition SAMAS from the Rifts RPG was done by Randy but I don't have a good pic of it Got this one 13 years ago by Randy at KustomKulture (when he was at Ancient Arts) Also working on a...
  6. Mohawkboom

Need Concert ticket hookup for T-dot

Jan 25th, TOOL at the air canada center.. need hookups for as close to front row seats as possible..
  7. Mohawkboom

need hookup for Rammstein floor seats!!!

need floor seats, close as hell to the front.. who can hook me up?
  8. Mohawkboom

Post your winter tires

on the beetle On the Matrix on the fit
  9. Mohawkboom

Post picture of your GF !

10. Mohawkboom

CSC Spring Cleaning sale

Amps MTX RFL404 4X45Wrms Prix Reg $399 Sale $180 MTX RFL600D 1X600Wrms @ 2ohm Prix Reg $475 Sale $300 MTX RFL 1200D 1200Wrms @1ohm Prix Reg $799 Sale $450 CDT SQA 4100 (demo model) PriX Reg $529 Sale $300 Pioneer GM6400F 4X60Wrms Prix Reg $299 Sale $200 Subs CDT EF8 Prix Reg $129 Sale $50...
  11. Mohawkboom

Spring Cleaning sale

Amps Eclipse XA4200 4X 125Wrms @ 4ohm Prix Reg $479 Sale $200 MTX RFL404 4X45Wrms Prix Reg $399 Sale $180 MTX RFL600D 1X600Wrms @ 2ohm Prix Reg $475 Sale $300 MTX RFL 1200D 1200Wrms @1ohm Prix Reg $799 Sale $450 CDT SQA 4100 (demo model) PriX Reg $529...
  12. Mohawkboom

Bike and Tattoo show in Laval today

http://www.prosproduction.com/intro.htm 2890, boul. Dagenais Ouest / West Fabreville, Laval
  13. Mohawkboom

Central Station Customs install wins ANOTHER IASCA north american championship

Congradulations Louis Chouinard on your IASCA rookie North american sound quality Championship, and SBN Pro/Am championship as well!!! Team CSC Builds continue to dominate the sound quality competition scene taking home 2 North american championships, a Canadian championship, and winning every...
  14. Mohawkboom

2012 Ranger... I hope we get this one

http://www.ford.com.au/servlet/Satellite?c=DFYPage&cid=1248885252263&pagename=wrapper&site=FOA
  15. Mohawkboom

How's that for racism

It's what I got to live through when I was 9-10 years old..
  16. Mohawkboom

some more pics from CSC

We do show cars, classic cars, Specializing in Super clean jobs. We've done a great many more muscle and classic cars, but it's not worth taking pics of, because once the job is done, it doesn't look like we did anything:bigup: This year in the IASCA competition scene as well, Cars we've built...
  17. Mohawkboom

Heavy mtl

Who's going to this show? I'll be there both days!
  18. Mohawkboom

Central Station Customs 1st anniversary sound-off and BBQ

Come Celebrate our 1 year Anniversary with a BBQ, car meet and Sound system competition!. Aug 8th from 11am-6pm!!! We'll have BBQ, Live DJ's, Awesome cars, free giveaways. Please Check out http://www.iasca.com/ for more details on what class you'd be in and check out the rule books. ... For...
Back