Search results

1. Mohawkboom

Any live stream to watch Walking Dead online tonight?

Read title... cable box took a dump
  2. Mohawkboom

Need help remembering a jap horro movie

There was a movie I saw years ago with a couple that was haunted by the dudes ex. And the ex was trying to posess the new gf's baby to be reincarnated.
  3. Mohawkboom

Need Concert ticket hookup for T-dot

Jan 25th, TOOL at the air canada center.. need hookups for as close to front row seats as possible..
  4. Mohawkboom

need hookup for Rammstein floor seats!!!

need floor seats, close as hell to the front.. who can hook me up?
  5. Mohawkboom

CSC Spring Cleaning sale

Amps MTX RFL404 4X45Wrms Prix Reg $399 Sale $180 MTX RFL600D 1X600Wrms @ 2ohm Prix Reg $475 Sale $300 MTX RFL 1200D 1200Wrms @1ohm Prix Reg $799 Sale $450 CDT SQA 4100 (demo model) PriX Reg $529 Sale $300 Pioneer GM6400F 4X60Wrms Prix Reg $299 Sale $200 Subs CDT EF8 Prix Reg $129 Sale $50...
  6. Mohawkboom

Spring Cleaning sale

Amps Eclipse XA4200 4X 125Wrms @ 4ohm Prix Reg $479 Sale $200 MTX RFL404 4X45Wrms Prix Reg $399 Sale $180 MTX RFL600D 1X600Wrms @ 2ohm Prix Reg $475 Sale $300 MTX RFL 1200D 1200Wrms @1ohm Prix Reg $799 Sale $450 CDT SQA 4100 (demo model) PriX Reg $529...
  7. Mohawkboom

Bike and Tattoo show in Laval today

http://www.prosproduction.com/intro.htm 2890, boul. Dagenais Ouest / West Fabreville, Laval
  8. Mohawkboom

Central Station Customs install wins ANOTHER IASCA north american championship

Congradulations Louis Chouinard on your IASCA rookie North american sound quality Championship, and SBN Pro/Am championship as well!!! Team CSC Builds continue to dominate the sound quality competition scene taking home 2 North american championships, a Canadian championship, and winning every...
  9. Mohawkboom

2012 Ranger... I hope we get this one

http://www.ford.com.au/servlet/Satellite?c=DFYPage&cid=1248885252263&pagename=wrapper&site=FOA
  10. Mohawkboom

How's that for racism

It's what I got to live through when I was 9-10 years old..
  11. Mohawkboom

some more pics from CSC

We do show cars, classic cars, Specializing in Super clean jobs. We've done a great many more muscle and classic cars, but it's not worth taking pics of, because once the job is done, it doesn't look like we did anything:bigup: This year in the IASCA competition scene as well, Cars we've built...
  12. Mohawkboom

Heavy mtl

Who's going to this show? I'll be there both days!
  13. Mohawkboom

Central Station Customs 1st anniversary sound-off and BBQ

Come Celebrate our 1 year Anniversary with a BBQ, car meet and Sound system competition!. Aug 8th from 11am-6pm!!! We'll have BBQ, Live DJ's, Awesome cars, free giveaways. Please Check out http://www.iasca.com/ for more details on what class you'd be in and check out the rule books. ... For...
  14. Mohawkboom

We now offer great tax-free pricing on performaance and race parts!

The summer season has really kicked off and we just added a new major supplier to out line up. We now have competetive pricing. Airlift Suspension AEM Intakes and programmers Airaid AFE power Auto Meter guages Centerforce clutches Bully dog programmers Big Country Truck accessories Bushwacker...
  15. Mohawkboom

This SUNDAY!! CSC Sound off and party

We will have Live DJ's spinning, Some nice cars for eye candy, Even if you're not competing, come on and check out the event, Show off your ride, Have a listen to the IASCA WORLD CHAMPION rookie car CSC had a huge part in building. We'll have some of the worlds best sounding cars here and you...
  16. Mohawkboom

A little Central Station CUstoms action

YouTube- superbee.mov
  17. Mohawkboom

Go on GOOGLE now.. Pacman!!

that is all
  18. Mohawkboom

Warranty void protection info

Anyone have the link to consumer protectiona ct that staes a car dealer has to prove an aftermarket part caused the failure?. One of my friends lifted his truck 6" and 2 years later his rear diff went and they are blaming the lift.
  19. Mohawkboom

Hey look more CSC cars with 1st place finishes in Sound quality

Congradulations LP Chouinard for your 1st place finishes in rookie SQi, and rookie SQC. And congradulations to Julian Riti for your forst place finish in amateaur class, and second in SQC1!!!!:bigup:
  20. Mohawkboom

Streeming video for Flyers game

Anyone have any links?
Back