Search results

1. KC_I30T

Deal of the Day Experiences - Good or Bad?

Hi guys, I'm just wondering what you guys think about all these deal sites that have been popping up! I try to take advantage of them whenever they fit for me but I just had a terrible experience with dealfind... Turns out their customer satisfaction guarantee is only BEFORE you try what you buy...
  2. KC_I30T

West Island Restaurant With Dancing???

Guys, need your help! A co-worker of mine is looking to host her husband's 50th birthday party in or around the west island at a restaurant... They will only be about 30 people but are looking for a place that has dancing or a private room where there "could" be dancing lol Anyone have any...
  3. KC_I30T

Cupcakes in the West Island

Guys, do any of you know where I can get the "BEST" cupcake in the West Island...?
  4. KC_I30T

LF: 2 HDMI Cables (15ft each)

Made the mistake of buying a pair of 15' HDMI cables from ebay for like $8 lol... they are garbage and giving out after 3 months... Looking for "good" quality cables that will actually last. PM me...
  5. KC_I30T

2010-2011 Yahoo Fantasy Basketball Pool

Hi Guys, anyone interested in joining a H2H Basketball Pool on Yahoo PM Me... A couple spots are open... Serious active league! Thanks!
  6. KC_I30T

Looking for a videographer! $$$

Guys, I'm looking for someone capable of filming a high quality video as well as being able to edit it accordingly. Basically the project would be to film customer testimonials and edit it down to a good looking video. I am looking for someone who has a passion for this on the side of another...
  7. KC_I30T

Dealing with a Prank Caller...

Hey guys, my parents have been getting calls from some kid at all hours of the night for the past week, he'll just call and make noises, pretend to speak different languages, generally be a pain in the ass... What do you guys suggest to do? He hasn't blocked his number so I'm hoping for some...
  8. KC_I30T

LF: Wii Controller

Title says it all, just got the Wii and need a second controller... PM me with any offers! Thanks
  9. KC_I30T

Question for French people...

Hi guys... I need your help in telling me what something means... I'm probably not spelling it right either. "tsi gidou" lol this guy at work says it 30 times a day and I have no idea what it means, any help would be appreciated! Merci :)
  10. KC_I30T

West Island Snow Removal?

Hey guys, I was hoping you could make some reccomendations for a snow removal company that services Kirkland... I'm looking for the best bang for my buck, all the basics, driveway cleared before 7am and again before 5pm... From first snowfall until the last... Who are you guys using? Have you...
  11. KC_I30T

Potentially Pretty Funny... I NEED YOUR HELP!

Guys, my sister in-law is having major problems with her neighbour's children lol She bought her first home just over a year ago and ever since, her neighbour's kids have made her property their playground... Every day she comes home to their little tricycles scattered all over her driveway...
  12. KC_I30T

Best/Nicest Seafood Restaurant In MTL

Hey guys, tonight is my parent's 25th wedding anniversary and I really want to send them out for a nice dinner... Can you guys suggest what the nicest and best seafood restaurant is... my mom loves lobster but rarely gets the chance to have it! Thanks in advance!
  13. KC_I30T

Does Anyone Know A Master Electrician???

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone here can help me out... I'm looking for a Certified Master Electrician to help me make the jump from 100 amps to 200... If you have any kind of contacts I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
  14. KC_I30T

LF: Best Buy Gift Card

Anyone with a Best Buy gift card over $500 willing to sell at 80% of it's value send me a PM... I need to buy an HD PVR and they are on sale at Best Buy this week... I know it's unlikely, but I figured I'd give it a shot...
  15. KC_I30T

Looking For Home Insurance

Hey guys, just like the title says, I take occupancy of my house in 2 weeks and I'll be needing insurance... who do you guys use or suggest!?! Thanks!
  16. KC_I30T

Anyone work at Rona, Reno, or Home Depot?

Hey, if you or anyone you know works at a hardware store and could get me a reasonable discount on a large order, I will give you cash for your help... PM Me, Thanks
  17. KC_I30T

Recessed Lights

Hey guys, does anyone have any contacts or suggestions as to where would be the best place to buy recessed lights? I need between 60-65... Anyone know of any sales coming up or something?
  18. KC_I30T

WTB Blink 182 Tickets

Hi Guys, I'm looking for 2 Tickets anywhere but the floor for the Blink 182 Show in August at the Bell Center . Please PM me with whatever you've got... Thanks!
  19. KC_I30T

Anyone Work In Windows & Doors???

Does anyone here work in windows & doors or know someone who can get me a good deal? If so please PM me the contact info! I have a solid order to place... Thanks!
  20. KC_I30T

Anyone Work In A Bathroom Store? lol

Hi guys, I just bought a house and plan on renovating top to bottom... place has 3 bathrooms which means big bucks on toilets, faucets, sinks, tubs, showers, and vanities... I was hoping to find someone with a solid connection that could help out! Thanks in advance!
Back