Search results

1. dubz99

FOR SALE: Nintendo 3DS 100$- Hercules RMX DJ set 220$- Punch p2 SUB with BASSWORX box

FOR SALE: Nintendo 3DS 100$- used 1 month *LIKE NEW* Hercules RMX DJ set 220$- used ~2 months *LIKE NEW* Punch p2 SUB with BASSWORX box 200$ -USED *PM ME FOR PICS BY TEXT/EMAIL* I can arrange a meeting in WESTMOUNT or SAINT-EUSTACHE.
  2. dubz99

700$$$ ---FOR SALE 2005 Automatic Cavalier 2.2L 240 XXX KM

*tu*Hey guys, im trying to sell my buddys 2005 Cavalier as she got a new Cruze. Asking price is 700$ -Negotiable Details Below 2005 Cavalier 4 door 2.2L 240 XXX KM (roughly) Automatic Silver NEW ignition REBUILT starter 4 WINTER tires with steel rims (About 1 year left on them) 4 SUMMER Tires...
  3. dubz99

900$$$ ---FOR SALE 2005 Automatic Cavalier 2.2L 240 XXX KM

Hey guys im trying to sell my friends moms 2005 Cavalier as she got a new Cruze. Asking price is 950$ -Negotiable Details Below 2005 Cavalier 4 door 2.2L 240 XXX KM (roughly) Automatic Silver NEW ignition REBUILT starter 4 WINTER tires with steel rims (About 1 year left on them) 4 SUMMER Tires...
  4. dubz99

Need help for a good cause.

Might not be relevant to the VW section but Im pretty sure it was posted here. Im looking for that graphic video ad to prevent drinking and driving/ speeding/ reckless driving. A friend of mine was hit by someone and her car was totaled. Shes in the hospital now for 6 months with broken bones...
  5. dubz99

Need help for a good cause.

Might not be relevant to the VW section but Im pretty sure it was posted here. Im looking for that graphic video ad to prevent drinking and driving/ speeding/ reckless driving. A friend of mine was hit by someone and her car was totaled. Shes in the hospital now for 6 months with broken bones...
  6. dubz99

stuck in 3rd with ( P ) warning light on

hey guys so I just drove home in all that crap on the road then after plowing through some heavy ice/slush on the 13 my car wouldnt shift up or down and the ( P ) warning light came on . Ice buildup or you think it actually caused some damage. Also when shifting from P, N and R to D it makes a...
  7. dubz99

How well will these fit without spacers? B6 passat

I'm looking at a set of raderwerks c10s and they have one here with "mass rear lip" Measurements are 18x8.0F. Et42 18x8.0R. Et42 Does these require spacers, and will it look good.. Should I get spacers? http://www.raderwerks.com/product/c10-s Thanks,
  8. dubz99

Worst luck ever....

right now im feeling like the black cloud of VWs... SO. 1 month ago i get into an accident, completely my fault. Today im driving on sherbrooke and got rear ended by an 2010 S5. Could it get any worse? anyways pics coming soon. would be if someone could by eyeball the dmg and guess how much it...
  9. dubz99

s5 lights on a B6 PIXX

So, FINALLY got my lights after being told they were on backorder for a couple of weeks. First time I really install anything myself, took about 4 hours with a DYI guide i found - http://members.shaw.ca/angelico/passat/Passat_B6_Devil_Eye_Headlights_Install_V2.pdf Really happy with the outcome...
  10. dubz99

4SALE-Atmtic 1995 talon TSi Awd-Red- 1500$NEGO-PICS

It's time to get of this car for me. I wanted it to be a project car but I needed something reliable to get to work (even tho my dub has a check engine light already lol!) i need this money to buy summer tires with mags. The car was driven by my grandfather up until 2006 when he passed. Car was...
  11. dubz99

need new engine..pls read

hey guys just last night my car started making some weird noises. I think its a spun bearing. I just want to get a 1st gen motor for my 1995...figure ill save some problems from crankwalk anyways. Just wondering if any of you know where I can get a 6 bolt engine...new or used doesn't really...
  12. dubz99

looking for new motor..

hey guys just last night my car started making some weird noises. I think its a spun bearing. I just want to get a 1st gen motor for my 1995...figure ill save some problems from crankwalk anyways. Just wondering if any of you know where I can get a 6 bolt engine...new or used doesn't really...
  13. dubz99

alternator + water pump belt help Please

Just wondering how hard and what do i have to do to put on the belt on my car. 95 talon TSI.
  14. dubz99

WTT my talon your dub

Looking for a dub...all I got for now is something to trade. Peep my link if your intrested or know someone who is. thanks http://forums.montrealracing.com/voitures-plus-que-3000/558877-testing-wtt-1995-eagle-talon-tsi-awd-automatic.html
  15. dubz99

*testing* WTT 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Automatic

--please read all-- Im thinking its time for me to part with my talon. I want to test to see what I can get for it then make a decision afterwards.I havn't had it very long but I just want a VW. Car was passed down to me after my grandfather died. He NEVER beat it. Car was parked in a...
  16. dubz99

rear brakes 95 talon awd tsi

are the rear brakes supposed to be vented. Last night i had my brake pad fall off. seems like there is to much of a gap between the rotor and the caliper carrier . having trouble trying to find pic. Plz help :D
  17. dubz99

WTB. recirc blow off valve for my DSM 2G TAlon

I think the screw on top of my bov just stripped so I need a new one .need new OR used BOV, one that can recirc eg: greddy type RS like the one I have and to bring it to my house since I cant go anywhere. Call me for info address etc.. cell 514 809 1337 Call for offer ^^
  18. dubz99

WTB. recirc blow off valve

I think the screw on top of my bov just stripped so I need a new one .need new OR used BOV, one that can recirc eg: greddy type RS like the one I have and to bring it to my house since I cant go anywhere. Call me for info address etc.. cell 514 809 1337 Call for offer ^^
  19. dubz99

FS -"NEW"Magnaflow Talon/Eclipse catback Kit 95+

I Have had this exhaust sitting in my trunk for the past 2 years now due to my car being broken. I went to have it installed and it turns out it doesn't fit the underbody of the car. I have a 95 talon AWD and it DOES NOT fit. It is brand new NEVER used. It has minor scratches on the chrome...
  20. dubz99

Lowering my 95 Talon

I recently bought megan racing lowering springs that drop it 2 inches. Just wondering if I mount those onto stock shocks if it will be ok. Will my tires rub with OEM tire size? Link for springs I got: http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=20742&cat=1477&page=1
Back