Search results

1. blue81transam

Toyota echo 2003 for sale in mint condition.

Toyota Echo 2003 sold
  2. blue81transam

Need ALternator for honda civic 98 !

hello looking for alternator for civic dx 98 a.s.a.p please if any one have pm me ur number and with price. Thanks
  3. blue81transam

1996 Volkswagen GLS Jetta Sedan,for sale

1996 2.0L jetta GLS for sale with 160 miles.manual 5 speed fully automatic and have A/C. havnt drove the car since 10 months cuz have other car.car is plated doesnt need inspection .just recently put the new timing belt,tentioner,spark plugs and wires.car have tinted glasses. reason for sale...
  4. blue81transam

Toyota Echo 2000 for sale

Putting add for my friend moving out of country its Toyota Echo 2000 with 193km 1.5 in black color no rust,5 speed manual Timing Chain Airbags and very economical on the petrol ,power sterring,cd player,it comes with 4 winter tires on wheels and 4 summer tires on wheels. non neg 2450 final...
  5. blue81transam

Moving sale

putting add for my friend who is moving out of country. New Luxurious Modern Dining Room with 6 chairs $800 sold two seater sofa $200 plasama HDtv 42"$500 Digistar living room table $150 chines corner stand $50 stainless microwave $50 sold kids frog tv for 50$ persian carpet 50$ very...
  6. blue81transam

help looking for windshield wholeseller

hello can any one tell me from where can i get windshield for toyota Echo 2000?i am looking for the windshield wholeseller plz if any one know can i have the contact number or name of the company.just will buy and install myself. Thank you
  7. blue81transam

need help rear wheel bearing stuck

hello guys i am replacing the rear wheel bearing of my firebird 95 LT1.right now i have took out everything just the wheel bearing stucked like to know from where can i rent the slide hammer or ... if any one have i like to borrow for few hours i will pay for that.plz if anyone can help me or...
  8. blue81transam

need help firebird LT1 1995

hi guys i have firebird formula 1995 LT1 when i start my car it look like its running rich.The carbon on the pipes, the rich smell, and the burning of the eyes tells me (maybe wrong) that I am running rich .can any one tell me what it could be?well i recently bought the car and i checked the...
  9. blue81transam

Acura CL 2.2 for sale

1997 Acura 2.2cl vtec 180 km Manuelle 5 speed Black leather interior A/C Lowered suspension (adjustable coilovers) 18" Gunmetallic mags with crome polished lip brand new tires 225-40-18 Tints winter tires and wheels OEM Front bumper lip OEM Rear bumper lip HID Lights 6000k K&N Cold...
  10. blue81transam

ps2 slim for sale

comes with 1 remote,memory card,games call of duty part 2,3.pirate of the caribean,sims,autothift and cant remember the name of another game that is new i will write down here later.for ps2 with 6 games 150$ ps2 in very good condition hardly used.
  11. blue81transam

need help

i am from pierrefonds .i like to install my new tires 225/45/18 on my 18 alloys .so i like to know from which place i give for installation and who do cheaper?
  12. blue81transam

Anyone that has ODB1 scanner?

my srs light is on in my 95 bmw. if someone has the scanner and could tell me whats causing it to be on id really appreciate it. im willing to give $ for it. it just comes on for 1-2minutes and goes away after starting the car. please let me know if anyone can help me..if its possible...
  13. blue81transam

batteries wanted/civic parts

i want battery for 96 hb civic and looking for rear brake drums.if you have gearing bushing that will be more good.
  14. blue81transam

need help plzzzz

need help my explorer 96 v6 flex plate need to be change can anyone replace it and plz give me the price.
  15. blue81transam

accord 94 to 96 parts for sale

i have headlight,parking lights rear brake lights,wheel caps for sale and front hood grill too.what ever you want just let me know i will give you the good price.
  16. blue81transam

need help leaf coil

hello i have ford explorer 96 and the rear shockers are not good and the leaf coil are gone low so i like to know is there any place to repair the leaf coil or should i get used from junkyard?and one thing more my explorer trany problem the 4th gear doesnt work what could be the problem?
  17. blue81transam

need help starting problem

hello guys today i bought 97 2 door accord manual 5 speed.when i bought the car the check engine light was on and the car was working fine.iwent home and try to reset the check engine light by taking out the battery wire when i put the wire back now the car doesnt crank can any one tell me what...
  18. blue81transam

need help starting problem

hello guys today i bought 97 2 door accord manual 5 speed.when i bought the car the check engine light was on and the car was working fine.iwent home and try to reset the check engine light by taking out the battery wire when i put the wire back now the car doesnt crank can any one tell me what...
  19. blue81transam

need rear muffler and battery

need rear muffler for golf 96 and battery for golf,jetta and civic 96
  20. blue81transam

DIY on changing timing belt?

Please if someone could forward me a website or something which shows step by step on how to replace a timing belt. Thanks Car :1996 Jetta GLS
Back