Search results

1. NICOBKN

Accountant thread

Hello, There was a thread about accountants 2-3 weeks ago. I cannot find it and I'm looking at trying a new accountant for myself and my registered business. Can a mod please help me find it as the search does not work. Thanks
  2. NICOBKN

Asphalt experts help needed

Hello, I had my driveway done in the fall of 2021(new construction). Since the snow is melting I just noticed the edge where the street is lifted around one inch. Is this normal? I looked at my neighbors and theirs is flush with the street. Not the greatest picture but here it goes Sent...
  3. NICOBKN

Quoi prendre pour patcher ca?

Je viens de finir mon cabanon et j'ai une petite réparation à faire sur la dalle. On réparé ça comment merci ? Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
  4. NICOBKN

Gypse salle de bain

Salut, Est ce qu'on doit mettre du gypse mold resistant par tout dans une salle de bain ? Ou c'est juste pour la partie douche ? Ça va etre une douche avec membrane schluter, céramique plancher/murs. Merci Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
  5. NICOBKN

Plancher flottant vs vinyle

Je planifie finir mon sous sol durant le hiver. Je commence a regarder pour le plancher, c'est quoi la différence entre flottant et vinyle? Ça va etre pour une construction 2018 avec plancher radiant. C'est quoi une bonne épaisseur ? Magasin recommander apart rona et compagnie ? Est-ce que...
  6. NICOBKN

Camera securite

I'd like to install a security system at home. I'm pre wired for 4 cameras with cat5e. Does anyone know of a reputable brand? I've done some online research and found these cameras...
  7. NICOBKN

Looking at a car in Ontario, need some expertise

Hello, I'm looking at a car from Toronto. Whats the process to bring it to qc other than passing an inspection? The car is a 2010, can we still declare cars 10 years and older for less value? are there any other taxes that need to be paid? the car is for sale by the owner. Do they have proxy...
  8. NICOBKN

Réparation mini crack foundation

Bonsoir, J'ai un crack d'environ 6" que je veux réparer. Je suis allez chez home depot, ils ont un kit Sika Crack Injection Fix . Je voulais savoir s'il existe de autres kits de meilleur qualité ou si le kit Sika va faire la job? Voici un photo de la crack. Merci les amis Sent from my...
  9. NICOBKN

Wheel nuts getting loose

Back in February my wife's rav4 started making this weird noise. After driving for ~30 km i pulled to the side of the road and checked all 4 wheels. The front driver side was loose so I tightened it and the noise went away. In the spring time when I switched to summer tires I made sure to...
  10. NICOBKN

Contracetur entrée en pave/asphalte

Bonjour, Je dois faire mon entrée (nouvelle construction), je voudrais avoir votre avis. J'ai trouvé la compagnige https://www.bucaro.ca/, j'ai eu une soumission et ils m'ont donne un bon prix par rapport à la job/qualité. C'est une entrepise familiale en affaires depuis 1962. Est ce qu'il...
  11. NICOBKN

Need to pick up a pallet in Champlain

Hello, what's the cheapest way to bring in a pallet (5'x6' 1100lbs) from Freeport? Uhaul would cost roughly $160 plus gas for a 10" cube. If I rent a truck and a trailer $140 plus gas. What other options are out there? Thx Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
  12. NICOBKN

Windshield shop recommendation

Hello, I used the search option but all the threads are a few years old. Where does one find a reputable windshield shop with fair prices today ? Thanks Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
  13. NICOBKN

Feedback needed: 2011 Outlander AWD 3.0L

Hi guys, My buddy in Calgary is shopping around for a car and found a 2011 Outlander with 170000kms he's interested in. I was looking for feedback and things to check out before buying the car. He's taking it to a garage tomorrow for an inspection. Do these vehicles have a timing belt or...
  14. NICOBKN

20x20x4 furnace filters

What do the experts recommend ? Best bang for the buck. Ideally from amazon ? Is replacing the filter every 6 months the norm or should they be replaced sooner ? Thx Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  15. NICOBKN

Attic insulation, cellulose?

Hello, I'd like to know what's the difference in inches between r40 and r60 for cellulose ? Thanks ! Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  16. NICOBKN

Magic eye for cable terminal

One of my coworkers was talking to me about a magic eye that you can install so that you can place your terminal ar away from the tv. What's the best/most reliable way of doing this ? @mike ? Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  17. NICOBKN

Need internet provider

My mother in law wants to get internet for her place but it looks like she's forced to go with bell in the building she lives in. Bell sent a tech yesterday for the install. She was promised 5mb download for $58/month unlimited ( how does that even make sense). The tech finishes his...
  18. NICOBKN

Water Tank

It's time to replace my water tank, 10-11 years old by now. I was going through my publi sac last night and noticed these two on special. Why is there such a big difference between the two ? they look the same to me... 2 elements, 40G , GIANT ? Sorry for the pics sideways
  19. NICOBKN

Stolen wheels PLEASE SHARE

Hello everyone, I just delivered this Audi last week for Unitronic. They were hoping to take the car down to the states for SoWo but unfortunately the BBS CH (wrapped with Michelin Super Sports) mags were stolen over the weekend. It would be nice if you can share the album or at least some of...
  20. NICOBKN

Oil tank disposal

Can I remove a oil tank, empty the oil and bring the tank to a recycle center myself ? If I empty the tank and put it on the sidewalk, would the scrap people take it ?
Back