Search results

1. GreeKid

Mazda 3 broken into downtown tonight

Was downtown for my birthday tonight .... Awsome night, we were at Furco, just until we got back to the car to see the car window broken. They broke my GF car window and took my Pajar winter jacket. Honestly, they just took my 600$ winter jacket not the end of the world, winter is over. Just...
  2. GreeKid

SLK 280 cluster issue *video* pls help

I have a 2006 Mercedes SLK 280 and this is what is happening to the cluster after taking it out of winter storage. It has had the same issue from when I bought it 2 years ago, however it would only happen occasionally. Now as you can see from the video, it doesn't end. Anyone ever have this...
  3. GreeKid

Jeep meet??

Hey i live in st-dorothee and have a jeep ... i always see different meets going on in the parking lot... mustangs, miatas, motorcycles ... was wondering is there any place were offroad vehicles meet up during the week? i go off roading at least once a week but could be fun to meet up once and a...
  4. GreeKid

Funniest Video Ever taken in Cancun

i had no idea what section to post this in but its definitely a must see. this was at the grand oasis during march break ... i was sitting there lying on the beach when i start to hear chanting... got my camera ran and here you go: zx-HcZWBf_w
  5. GreeKid

Jeep Yj 1995 4" lift 4000$

I have a 1995 Jeep Yj 4L 6-cylinder for sale Manual 5 speed 198 000km Body color: GREEN Interior color: BEIGE 4500$ - 4" rough country lift - 1.5" shackle lift - 33" Mickey Thompson tires + 5th 33" ProComp spare tire - soft top "gray" + hard top "beige" + bikini top "beige" - NEW transmission...
  6. GreeKid

1995 Jeep YJ ** 4" Lift ** amazing car all year round

I have a 1995 Jeep Yj  4L 6-cylinder for sale Manual 5 speed 198 000km Body color: GREEN Interior color: BEIGE 6500$ - 4" rough country lift - 1.5" shackle lift - 33" Mickey Thompson tires + 5th 33" ProComp spare tire - soft top "gray" + hard top "beige" + bikini top "beige" - NEW...
  7. GreeKid

lisence suspended :(

1st off for those with useless comments keep them to yourselves. Last night i left the club at 2:30 after having 7 beers, 2 drinks and 1 shot. i weigh 200lbs and drink prety often after the club got driven to mcdeez ate than got dropped off at my car to go home. i got pulled over at...
  8. GreeKid

Starter - voids VW waranty???

Hey guys, I was just wondering I want to get a car starter from futureshop installed for my fathers 2008 Rabbit for christmas. I asked my mother if it was a good idea when she told me that she already inquired about the question with the dealership when they told her that it would Void the...
  9. GreeKid

2002 Gti 1.8T **fully loaded**

Hey I have a 2002 Gti 1.8T for sale Very low original millage 66000miles Manual, Black Fully fully loaded (power everything, sunroof, heated seats, leather interior) NO modifications nothing to be repaired perfect running condition driven by a woman who takes care of her car (washes it...
  10. GreeKid

FS: Mazda 3 GT 2004 *very cheap *pictures*

2004, MAZDA 3 GT 2.3 ENGINE, 4 DOOR. 185,000km DON’T LET THE KM’S SCARE YOU THEY ARE ALL HIGHWAY KM’S. Many upgrades, and repairs, if you buy an older car with over 150,000 km’s you will have to change many parts just to keep it in good shape. The things that I have changed are due to...
  11. GreeKid

FS: Mazda 3 GT 2004

2004, MAZDA 3 GT 2.3 ENGINE, 4 DOOR. 185,000km DON’T LET THE KM’S SCARE YOU THEY ARE ALL HIGHWAY KM’S. Many upgrades, and repairs, if you buy an older car with over 150,000 km’s you will have to change many parts just to keep it in good shape. The things that I have changed are due to...
  12. GreeKid

Mazda 3 KenStyle Full Skirt kit

KenStyle Full Skirt Kit includes: Front Spoiler Side Skirts Rear Valance and for an extra 50$ I can also include Eye Lids Purchase of the Eye Lids separately are 75$ Condition:NEW **All Parts are unpainted PRICE: 450$
  13. GreeKid

Mazda 3 KenStyle Full Skirt kit

KenStyle Full Skirt Kit includes: Front Spoiler Side Skirts Rear Valance and for an extra 50$ I can also include Eye Lids Purchase of the Eye Lids separately are 75$ Condition:NEW **All Parts are unpainted PRICE: 450$
  14. GreeKid

17" Mazda 3 Original Mags+tires

Like New original Mazda 3 rims 17"+ tires that are good for an approximate 10 000km Price: 570$
  15. GreeKid

17" Mazda 3 Original Mags+tires

Like New original Mazda 3 rims 17"+ tires that are good for an approximate 10 000km Price: 570$
  16. GreeKid

99.5 Jetta mk4 *Great Deal*

1999 Jetta new body style. Manual and only 170 000 km. Over $2500 of repairs have been done with in the past 2 months, some of the major parts repaired are: Starter, alternator, shocks, O2 sensor, top plates, ball joints, brakes, disks, hand brake cables, spark plugs/wires and belt. So...
  17. GreeKid

FS. 99.5 Jetta mk4 *very fast sale*

1999 Jetta new body style. Manual and only 170 000 km. Over $2500 of repairs have been done with in the past 2 months, some of the major parts repaired are: Starter, alternator, shocks, O2 sensor, top plates, ball joints, brakes, disks, hand brake cables, spark plugs/wires and belt. So...
  18. GreeKid

Sold!!

I have 4 Cooper Discoverer 225/70r16 M+S and 1 Wrangler all season for sale. These 5 tires come from a Jeep Liberty with only half a season of use. All 5 tires 275$ all 5 tires + 5 liberty mags 600$ SOLD
  19. GreeKid

99.5 Jetta mk4 *Great Deal*

I have a 99.5 Mk4 Volkswagen Jetta for sale. This Volks is a base model Manual Red Jetta with a very economical 2.0L engine and only has 172 000km. Huge tune up done 3 weeks ago. New Starter New O2 sensor New Spark plugs. New Spark plug wires. New Gas Filter New...
  20. GreeKid

Porsche Boxster Hardtop

I have a Midnight blue hard top for a Porsche Boxster that fits years 97 to 04. Recently painted, used only 1 month. For a small price of 3500$ you can make you Boxster look even better than it already does.
Back