Search results

1. jetta_Mk2

Is this real??? (280hp silvia s16)

what do you think?
  2. jetta_Mk2

old schools meet new engines

Old cars, new power, there isn't a thread specially for these cars... LET THE SICKNESS BEGIN Mazda RX-3 (Savanna) powered by a tri-rotor 20B-RE Toyota Trueno (Ae86) powered by twin turbo 2JZ best 1320: 11.2 I'll let Sspikey post some 510's (i'd...
  3. jetta_Mk2

airbag broke ribs, what to do?

When airbag meets your ribs, they are gone... My aunt got into a car accident earlier this week. She has several broken ribs, according to the doc, the bag is to blame... Is there a class action in Canada for the victims of the gun-powder bag? I took the bag straight in the face back in...
  4. jetta_Mk2

wtb: Nissan Maxima manual tranny

Looking for a manual tranny off Maxima SE. The car is 1994 and DOHC. It's already stick, we just need a replacement tranny. no clutch, no flywheel. thanks
  5. jetta_Mk2

Winter rant thread...

Is it just me or does this winter seem like it will never end? don't you miss the pina colada's in the pool? don't you miss the smell of burnt rubber? don't you miss the jerk/bbq? don't you miss putting a t-shirt on cause you were cold? :cry:
  6. jetta_Mk2

DC2 ITR instrument gauge cluster

200$. a titre d'exemple: fits bolt-on with no mods in both 2 and 4 doors versions of : 1994 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R 1995 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R 1996 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R 1997 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R 1998 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R 1999 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R 2000 Integra GS/LS/RS/GS-R...
  7. jetta_Mk2

WTB: Chrome 17's 4x114.3

Don't laugh, Show me what ya got. with or without tires. going on a front wheel drive car (Accord) 4x114.3 bolt pattern. I'm trying to accomodate someone in need.
  8. jetta_Mk2

EG/EK Civic and misc parts

1994: Si Coupe passenger door (with window, power mirror, mouldings, interior panel: just took the speaker out) 100$ négo 1995: Si Coupe trunk lid with oem spoiler 100$ négo 1998: hatchback BRAND NEW front bumper (black) 80$ négo 1998: 2 front seats (non-smoker, very clean nothing...
  9. jetta_Mk2

Prelude 92-96 JDM headlights (1-piece)

92-96 JDM Prelude one-piece all clear headlights in "SCP condition" (read show-ready) located in Mtl. First 225$ takes them
  10. jetta_Mk2

Casse-Tom Tooning

Not quite Race, Not quite nICE... r i c e One thing is for sure, it's most probably unique. http://image30.webshots.com/30/7/55/31/258375531wnixFO_fs.jpg http://image30.webshots.com/31/7/46/61/258374661MgoBQV_fs.jpg http://image32.webshots.com/33/7/51/33/258375133noBISU_fs.jpg...
  11. jetta_Mk2

S-Quinze pic thread

Got pics of the last gen, post'em here.
  12. jetta_Mk2

16inch gun metal wheel and Hankook tire package 4 cheap

Rims gun metal grey no grinds, no curb rash, no scratches diam: 16 width: 7 e/t: 35 b. pattern: 4x100 and 4x114 Compomotive Evolution-1 made in England very strong wheels Tires Hankook Ventus Sport K104 205/45ZR16 87Y threadlife 280 traction AA temp A 9~10/32 (were 11-12...
  13. jetta_Mk2

S15 parts and s13 swap

Dunno what can be fiited on our cars, but here it is. - S15 suspension (all 4 corners) ........ SOLD - S15 brakes (all 4 corners) ............... 600$ all 4 corners - S15 steering wheel ......................... SOLD - S15 headlights ................................ SOLD 1x complete...
  14. jetta_Mk2

misc iTR parts

- iTR suspension (coil springs mounted on shocks) come with the top plates and the bottom forks. I also include the rear control arms. This should greatly upgrade your car's handling, without the harshness of aftermarket suspension systems. will fit 92-95 civic and 94+ teg. 400$ all 4...
  15. jetta_Mk2

Silvia front conversion for S13 240sx (sil-80/silvia convo)

Transform your COUPE into a Silvia Transform your HATCH into a Sileighty Sil-80 is regular hatch rear end mated with the rare JDM front-end of a silvia s13. This is the stock Silvia S13 sporting a GTR grill (notice the differences with our style s13 coupe which come with the pop-up...
  16. jetta_Mk2

**Misc JDM parts

- Prelude BB1 one piece black housing headlights ... 300$ /pair <-- SOLD - Prelude BB1 one piece chrome housing headlights ... 250$ / pair <-- MINT NOT A SCRATCH ON THEM. - Type-R 4-bolt brakes front and rear complete ... 425$ / all 4 corners - Type-R 5-bolt brakes front and rear complete...
  17. jetta_Mk2

ever driven a MX5 ?

After driving one of these, i can tell you that it's one of the most under-rated cars on the market today. I always thought to myself that the designers of this car had cute women in mind when they did the first sketches. I admit that i still enjoy cute woment in Miata's :laugh: but i don't...
  18. jetta_Mk2

Do you tune your street car/beater for the cold?

What's your winter car, what works best for you and why post the pros and cons. Some things work great on one car and do very poorly on a different car so let's all share and compare. Let's break some myths too while we're at it... (10 winter related true or false on the bottom) Different...
  19. jetta_Mk2

JDM Tein HA suspension setup for GC8 (Subie)

Dampa Chi says Hi! I've got 4 good to excellent condition Tein coilovers. Those are the type-HA. They come with adjustable pillow-mounts. They are height adjustable. These are the bomb... WIsh i had a Subie. They should fit both the station wagon or the sedan. Will also fit...
  20. jetta_Mk2

1997 1.6 EL stick 6900$

1997 Acura 1.6 EL. 1.6L Vtec manual tranny fully equipped: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, cd player etc.. * no leather seats. 110 000 km very clean. Will perfectly accept b16a, gsr, type-R and all other popular Honda swaps. 6900 NON negotiable. YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER...
Back