Search results

1. koolwater

BMW 1995 e36 318i parting out

Car has been in minor accident and caused damages the hood, nose panel and the radiator support. Other than that the rest of the parts are up for grabs. Let me know what you need. I'm also accepting offers for the whole car.
  2. koolwater

Looking for: 1995 318i sedan parts

I need these parts: Fender Liner(right front), Rear Muffler, Carbon Canister, A/C Fan Shroud, Hood Shock Struts, and Wiper Linkage If you have these items available, please let me know thanks
  3. koolwater

Places for used BMW parts/junkyards or salvage yards

I'm looking for places to where I can purchase used parts near Montreal area. If you know any yards please list them thanks!
  4. koolwater

Identify this part

I need to know what this part is called. It's the long cylinder one, that sits on the driver side of the engine bay. Also if any of you guys can provide me the part number for this? thanks car: '95 318i
  5. koolwater

Airbag Light

Whenever I start the car the Airbag light stays on for about two minutes. What could possibly causing this? Also my Seatbelt light doesn't stay lit when the driver seatbelt is not buckled up or even right after starting the car. car: 1995 318i
  6. koolwater

WTB: e36 crystal corner lights or OEM corners

looking for used ones but in great condition
  7. koolwater

Starter motor or Alternator problem?

Ok situation is that I managed to get my car driven out of the storage garage, out on to the highway and parked it on the street. When I came back few hours after the car wouldn't start as if there was a battery discharge. Then I tried boosting it with the cables and still didn't do any...
  8. koolwater

US vehicle transfer/registration

The situation is that I have relatives that drove here from the states, to spend the holidays with us. We have come to an agreement that they will leave the car here and take flight back to US. My question is that is it possible to get the car transfer to my name, just by going to S.A.A.Q...
  9. koolwater

Fastest street legal car with 2200bhp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtxfbxGz1u4
  10. koolwater

E28 wiper problem

Ok here's the problem that I've been having with the wipers. Whenever I put the key to the ignition, turning it to position 1..the wipers starts wiping and when I turn it more to position 2 all or to start position...the wipers stops. I know something is wrong, I have checked the wiper...
  11. koolwater

Jackass II

Ok I went to a promo viewing tonight and I just laughed the whole freakin time! There were some digusting scenes, but that's what you expect from these guys! Overall awesome! :bigup:
  12. koolwater

FS: BMW 1997 318is, very clean and lots of mods

I am putting up an ad for my friend's car, he's from Winnipeg and he's looking a potential buyer that will take good care of this Bimmer. This person has taken an excellent care of this car..it makes me sad that he's letting go of his Bimmer. Anyway, the price is negotiable just pm me and check...
  13. koolwater

Where to buy Intercoolers?

Hey everyone! Just curious where I could get a hold an Intercooler for a fair price, preferably around Montreal area. Since I'm kind of new to the performance scene...is there such store that sells the whole kit? I mean with the piping and all those stuff to make the coolers work? How much...
  14. koolwater

Russell Peter's show

Anyone who went to the show, please share some of the experience. I only saw Russell on TV and I bet the live show must've been awesome.
  15. koolwater

Car storage

I'm wondering where I can store my car for the winter season. Does anyone know a garage where I can rent it to put away my car, so it wont see the dreadful days of winter. I'm looking for something that is secured and spacious.
  16. koolwater

Stores for Professional Cams

I'm just wondering what store around in Montreal area sells professional video cams.
  17. koolwater

optima car battery

Ok...I'm not too familiar with the battery issues and I'm just wondering how to find which one is compatible for the car I have. Things like how much crank is needed, power etc...I have installed a car deck player, amp and a sub...other than that it's pretty much stock. I've been looking around...
  18. koolwater

Hazzy headlights

My headlights exterior housing seem to be getting hazzy and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to clean or get rid of it. Let me know if it is even possible to get it off. Thanks!
  19. koolwater

WTB: parts for 1995 318i sedan

Fan shroud for the A/C condenser(I only need the shroud). Wiper linkage(with motor optional) Passenger side Fog lights Headlight washer nozzle - I need these parts for my 1995 318i 4 door sedan, if you have these items for sale please let me know. Thanks!
  20. koolwater

Newbie is in the house!

sup everyone! I've decided to join the community and hopefully get some advices about anything...especially for my 1995 BMW E36 318i. It's in the garage now, it's been sitting there for quite some time now. It is due to the fact that I had an accident and I never had enough money or time to fix...
Back