Search results

1. G

Any DJ's in the house? I have TONS of gear for sale!

Hey all! I own a small company that does distribution for ECLER mixers in Canada. I am trying to clear out some older inventory, so I have a bunch of stuff for sale! -ECLER EVO5 mixer. This is the KING of DJ mixers. 5 channels, digital mixer, with PHONO/LINE inputs, full range of effects...
  2. G

FS: 2006 Kawasaki ZZR 600

It looks like I will have a new job soon, so I can finally afford a new bike (Sprint ST maybe!), so I am putting my ZZR up for sale. I LOVE this bike, but I plan on doing more touring, and I want something more comfortable for longer rides. I bought the bike last April with 8000km, it now...
  3. G

FS: Givi top case MONOKEY

I bought a GIVI top-rack and GIVI top case for my Bandit, but I sold my bike before I could install it. I have sold the rack, and now I have the case left. It is a used GIVI top case, not sure of which model. It is black with red reflectors, size is approx 21" x 16" x 11". It will fit only...
  4. G

FS: ZX6-R/ZZR 600 Hindle Titanium exhaust (pipe+header)

I just bought a used ZZR-600 that came with a FULL Hindle Titanium exhaust. Seeing as how I have my 6A learners and I like to ride alone *most* of the time :thefinger, I really dont need the added attention of this exhaust...this thing is a cop MAGNET. It's in PERFECT condition, looks great...
  5. G

FS: 1991 Bandit 400. $2500. Very rare! Excellent beginner bike!

I am looking to buy a ZZR-600, so I am putting my Bandito for sale. It was my first bike, and it was my BABY, so I took VERY good care of it. The sale is not 100% yet, as I still have to confirm my purchase of the ZZR...but it is 90% sure.... The bike is a 1991 Suzuki Bandit 400...
  6. G

WTB: 06/07 Wagon taillight

If anyone has an 06/07 wagon taillight (passenger side) lying around, please PM or e-mail me! goose0420@hotmail.com thanks!
  7. G

Bluetooth headsets for helmets! $175 each!

Hey all! I recently came across a supplier for the BlueAnt bluetooth headset for helmets. This is the one top rated by webbikeworld.com http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-intercoms/interphone-bluetooth-intercom.htm and one of the best and most popular units. You can use it alone and pair...
  8. G

Illico terminal (std. def) for sale $50!!!

I just got the Illico HD terminal, so I dont need my standard def. Illico box anymore. $50 FIRM. It is one of the newer Illico boxes...I think the 2200. Perfect condition with remote, cables, box etc... I'm in Ville St. Laurent...can pick up any time! goose0420@hotmail.com EDIT: It...
  9. G

FS: TV wall unit/Meuble Television

I am selling this TV wall unit. It was bought at STRUCTUBE in 2004. Perfect condition. Will hold 27/32" CRT TV or up to 37" LCD (like mine). DVD/ILLICO/TV/ACCESSOIRES/ETC NON INCLUS!!! ;) :laugh: Je demande $250. C'est tres belle!! Je suis au Ville St. Laurent, Montreal. PM...
  10. G

Samsung DynaFlat 27" TV (CRT) for sale!

Hey everyone! I have a 27" Samsung TV for sale. It is a DynaFlat CRT TV (Standard TV, not LCD/Plasma). I bought it at futureshop in 2004 for $500. It is in PERFECT condition, like brand new! No problems, no scratches, nothing wrong with it! You have 3 x RCA, 2 x component and 1 x S-video IN...
  11. G

FS: 4 x 16" steel rims for VW (5 x 100). $50 each

Hey all, I recently bought a set of NEW 16" steel rims for my Subaru. They are made for VW, and they fit my Subaru, but the offset is not correct, and the bore center is too big. PERFECT FOR WINTER! So if anyone wants, the first $200 gets them ($50 each). Here are the specs: 16" x 6.5"...
  12. G

16" steel rims for sale $200 FIRM

Hey all, I recently bought a set of NEW 16" steel rims for my Subaru. They are made for VW, and they fit my Subaru, but the offset is not correct, and the bore center is too big. :( So if anyone wants, the first $200 gets them. Here are the specs: 16" x 6.5" 5 x 100 +35mm offset...
  13. G

Mazda 6 GT/GFX Wagon for sale (lease take-over)

Hey all.... I'm looking for someone to take over my lease. I dont need such a big car anymore, so I want to go with something smaller. My loss is your gain! Details: 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon. Dark Charcoal 53,000 KM -Automatic 5spd -GT/GFX package (17" wheels, ground FX, BOSE system etc..)...
  14. G

2004 Mazda 6 Wagon for sale (take over lease)

Hey all.... I'm looking for someone to take over my lease. I dont need such a big car anymore, so I want to go with something smaller. My loss is your gain! Details: 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon. Dark Charcoal 53,000 KM -Automatic 5spd -GT/GFX package (17" wheels, ground FX, BOSE system etc..)...
Back