Search results

1. Teebag

Need a Photoshop Expert

Hey everyone, I'm in need of a very good photoshop expert. I have a project that requires some detailed letter work. First come first serve. Its a short and easy assignment, paying cash!!! Thanks Dominic
  2. Teebag

Telus Nokia 6265i, Its gotta go!

I have a used but in almost mint condition NOKIA 6265I The phone was bought at the time for over 299.99 + txs, now sells for 250$ + txs. I will also include a 512mb Micro SD Card that is a 45$ value on its own. I have the box, manuals and house charge to go alone with it. 9/10...
  3. Teebag

WTB: OEM MK4 Jetta Tail Lights?

Hey everyone, Anyone have any for sale or know where I can 100% pick them up for cheap? Thanks! Could be GLI or OEM GL(S). Thanks :dunno:
  4. Teebag

FS: Portugal, Arsenal, Ronaldo! Rare, Anti-Racism! *pics*

I have two jerseys for sale. Both are brand new and ready to be sold. Very rare and hot item! Looks great and different on the field! Favorite players, different style! Dont look like everyone else and stand up for a good cause! Both Jerseys are of size Men's Medium (M) C. Ronaldo -...
  5. Teebag

Want to accept paypal?

Hey everyone, Looking to make an easy couple hundred bucks and have a verified paypal account? Accept a paypal payment and keep 10% CAN of it. Purely LEGIT and nothing illegal!!!! Accept, cash out and thats it. PM me if you are interested. I am dead serious
  6. Teebag

Where to Paint Skirts?

Hey everyone, My friend has a set of side skirts and front lip that he needs painted and he was wondering where to go. He doesnt want to spend a fortune but wants a decent job done. Normally he would hit up Automotion, but he wants to try and save some $$ for the time being. Anyone...
  7. Teebag

FS: Chanel Purse! GREAT Price! *pics*

I have an amazing purse for sale. Chanel Paris, Leather outside, Suede inside Still some plastic on it! Brand new! Very rare and beautiful! sold pm me
  8. Teebag

FS: Ipod Nano 4GB, Brand New In Box!! *low price*

I have 2 Ipod Nano's 4GB for sale BRAND NEW in box! Never been opened, ready to go! Dont miss out on this one time deal! Retails in stores for 229.99 + txs = 262.00$!!! I'm gonna let these go for a low $180 These are BRAND new ladies and gentlemen, dont go waste ur money at...
  9. Teebag

FS: FCUK T-Shirt! *pics*

Hey guys, im selling a brand new FCUK (French Connection United Kingdom) T-Shirt. Its size Medium (M), and is black with white writing. This is an extremely funny and attention grabbing t-shirt, not to mention rare. FCUK: the shirt that was almost banned in some nations! Wear it with...
  10. Teebag

People who shouldnt leave the house...*pics*

What do you think? agree? disagree? :dunno:
Back