Search results

1. Trupower Distribution

Pont Ile-aux-Tourtes - Fermé?

I leave my house at 7:40
  2. Trupower Distribution

Pont Ile-aux-Tourtes - Fermé?

The 20 going east in the morning is a shit show, 2 days in a row 45-50 minutes to get from St-Lazare to Pincourt. Going home is a breeze.
  3. Trupower Distribution

IPTV

I use these guys. I paid for a year, run it on a 4k firestick and have 0 issues. https://www.primeflix.live/
  4. Trupower Distribution

The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

Anyone watch the white lotus? I'm almost done season 2, excited for a season 3. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  5. Trupower Distribution

Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

This thing is so fun in the snow. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  6. Trupower Distribution

Frustration des évaluations sur facebook

Same shit happened to me. I had a 5 star rating for over 2 years. 11 reviews, one dick head wanted to negotiate on a new set of wheels. I'm like not negotiable, I'm a business. 1 star review. I removed all my stuff from there. People are idiots. Selling a K&N filter. 70$ tax in. One guy messages...
  7. Trupower Distribution

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Here is the cleaner side of the car. Plus updated kilometers. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  8. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

I think Danny fixed all the login issues with old accounts. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  9. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

Some people do, some don't make sure you have a good VPN though. All the free stuff will probably be laggy.
  10. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

Haha I was waiting to post this, I knew someone was going to ask. It's a bit sketchy, not every account works. If you have time on your hands to try different emails, send me a pm and I'll help you out. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  11. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

So I'll chime in. I bought IPTV, pay for prime. My Disney+ account is free, HBO max is free, Paramount+ is free as well. Found some account logins for Disney, HBO and Paramount and as long as you don't make a new account they work.
  12. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

Haha. I did the Ukraine family plan as well. Best 3$ a month spent. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  13. Trupower Distribution

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

New color of my car. Mud. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  14. Trupower Distribution

Post a pic of your last purchase

It's way too rich tasting. It wasn't Japanese though, Australian unfortunately. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  15. Trupower Distribution

Streaming services

Just curious. How many streaming services do you guys have? Do you pay for all of them? Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  16. Trupower Distribution

I'm mid 40 now :( Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  17. Trupower Distribution

I love the led bars across the grilles and lit up emblems. I only noticed it on the ID4 so far. Also if you need some wheels, you can send me a PM. Would be my pleasure to help you out.
  18. Trupower Distribution

The Wagu was a 26oz 100$ Lobster tail 40$ and I drank coke. All summer at my in laws we would smoke all kinds of different meats. It's real Wagu, not your basic rib steak. We got some Wagu from costco and it was okay, this was just out of this world.
  19. Trupower Distribution

Hyundai Ioniq 5 Review by Gregster

Make sure you race every gas vehicle on the road. These guys are special.
Back