Search results

1. Adriano

motivational posters.....

lol:bigup:
  2. Adriano

Russian Truck vs. Toyota Premio

WOW! :yikes::yikes::yikes: http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/08/russian-truck-v.html
  3. Adriano

How many injuries have you had in your life time?

1: Your age 2: How many injuries, what were they, and doing what at the time? 3: What hurt the most? 1: 28 2: Broke both of my wrists (Hockey, Bicycle) 2 Concussions (Hockey, Football) Sprained my left foot 3 times, my right foot 5 times (Football) Broke my left little toe...
  4. Adriano

Is It Ever Ok To Take Up Two Parking Spaces?

Is It Ever Ok To Take Up Two Parking Spaces? By Rob Einaudi Editor-in-Chief This question was asked recently on VWVortex regarding exotic cars. I've seen a lot of SUVs taking up two spaces. The note below killed me. What do you think? Is it ever ok to take up two parking spaces...
  5. Adriano

What’s the fastest car you have ever driven??

What’s the fastest car you have ever driven?? I drove a lot of cars in my life… I would have to say 2008 Ferrari F430 Coupe and or 2002 Porsche 911T. you guys??
  6. Adriano

My Civic Si

My old Mags My 2007 EX
  7. Adriano

The Real Wedding Crashers!

The Real Wedding Crashers! By Evan NWSilverado Generally, weddings are happy affairs filled with flowers, dresses, tuxedos, and squeaky-clean cars. But when you combine said vehicles with another essential wedding component—booze—bad things are bound to happen. And while that might seem...
  8. Adriano

You know what really pisses me off!

Sorry I have to vent a bit.:2guns: You know what really pisses me off! People who walk around with a dumb ass ear piece in there ear! It gets on my nerves when I see people that have the wire ear piece in there ear, and are holding there phone in there hand! Your holding your phone in...
  9. Adriano

A story to make you laugh lol

Bow Wow rents luxury cars for MTV Cribs episode Our favorite part during an episode of MTV Cribs is when celeberties show off their ‘whips’ (otherwise known as cars). Being huge car enthusiasts we feel jealous, envious and angered when we see 21-year olds showing off Bentleys, Lamborghinis...
  10. Adriano

Thank you to MR member Twon !

Just to show you how nice some people are in the world. I recently put up a post on MTL about a problem I thought I had with my Reverse gear on my SI. This guy Twon (his member name) past by my dealership to let me hear the sound of his Si in reverse. I was shocked that he even offered to pass...
  11. Adriano

Civic SI reverse gear question…

I have a 2008 Si Coupe. I got it one month ago. When got home from the dealer, I reverse my car in to the drive way. I was surprised with what noise that comes out of the transmission. When you release the clutch, it sounds like a rookie reversing a car for the first time. I though it was...
  12. Adriano

Civic SI reverse gear question…

I have a 2008 Si Coupe. I got it one month ago. When got home from the dealer, I reverse my car in to the drive way. I was surprised with what noise that comes out of the transmission. When you release the clutch, it sounds like a rookie reversing a car for the first time. I though it was...
  13. Adriano

Audi S4 snapped undisguised

We’ve already spotted prototypes of the next-generation Audi S4 undergoing tests at the Nurburgring, but now first pictures of the finished production model have been snapped by our spies. This new-generation Audi S4 will make its debut at the Paris motor show in October. Exterior changes...
  14. Adriano

New A4 2009 Info

They will be out in Canada by September. We are taking orders but will only have a price by the end of June. That means crazy specials on 2008 A4 & A3 (Limited Stock), A6 , A8, Q7 4.2L , and TT`s There will be 4 different models (2.0T Front Track, 2.0T Quattro, 2.0tQuattro Avant, and 3.2...
  15. Adriano

What do I do??? HELP!

So this is my problem. I bought 2 F1 tickets off a scalper last night. The Tickets are worth $239.00 each and I paid $250.00 each. The guy said he was doing me a favour by selling them to me at this price ($22.00 profit):thefinger. This morning he calls me and says the Tickets were voided...
  16. Adriano

AeM Cold Air for Honda ***For Sale***

Hello everyone I have an AeM V2 Cold Air Intake for sale. I used it last summer and put it on my car for one month this summer with a ``New Filter``. It is in it original box with all instruction for installations. It’s made for any 2006, 2007, 2008 Honda Civic. (All models except SI) It...
  17. Adriano

Civic Ex 07 And Civic 08 Si

Would anyone know if ``New Speed Sport`` springs that were on a 2007 Civic EX would fit on a 2008 Civic SI…:dunno:
Back