Search results

1. aj4j

The Maple Leaf will stay: Parti Quebecois loses fight to remove Canadian flag

The Maple Leaf is staying put in one of the main rooms at Quebec’s national assembly. An attempt by the Parti Quebecois to remove the Canadian flag failed today, with the two main opposition parties voting to defeat the minority government. That means the flag will continue to adorn what is...
  2. aj4j

Israel's attack underlines helplessness, hopelessness of Gaza Palestinians

Reason I'm highlighting this article is because it made it to the Globe and Mail! A shocker considering how pro-Israeli that newspaper is. "It is with horror that I watch the latest events in Gaza unfold. As a Canadian based in the West Bank who once lived in Gaza, I know the fear that is...
  3. aj4j

GoDaddy hacked, MR down.

Good thing I'm with namecheap. Ballin' all day.
  4. aj4j

pas ltemps dniaiser

temps pour apprendre l'anglais.. can't believe people vote for this bish in Canada...
  5. aj4j

The forgotten people

6. aj4j

Where to watch the fight tonight?

Pacquiao Bradley fight tonight, where?
  7. aj4j

C63 AMG BS taken for a joyride by techs....

Same incident that happened with the 1M not long ago... Here's the BORING ass video of the joyride (check at 5:20-5:55): Dealer FB: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=364784863560446&set=a.316120935093506.71610.307766132595653&type=1&theater...
  8. aj4j

Urine Eggs

EdT @ 0:30 :yikes:
  9. aj4j

Police GTR

Abu Dhabi
  10. aj4j

Passthepopcorn anyone

Anyone? Will rep!
  11. aj4j

Stock market gurus question

Company X recently got a notice from the NYSE about its share price going below 1.00 mark. Company decides to buy back shares. Lots of insider buying up, what would you do in this case considering other factors are looking good. Is this a bluff or a good sign that they are here to stay?
  12. aj4j

Tasty A5

Way better than the S5 I posted:
  13. aj4j

How many MR members are married, single, divorced?

Following the trend...
  14. aj4j

Photoshoot: S5 inside VOSSEN

hope not a repost...
  15. aj4j

a nice and clean WRX

via l4p
  16. aj4j

Protest at Quebec store

A Quebec variety store owner says he's losing business after a language dispute led to a protest in front of his shop and dog excrement being smeared across his windows. The trouble at Anthony Williams' shop in Verdun, about 11 kilometres south of Montreal, began last week after someone...
  17. aj4j

Halal meat - "Tempest in a teapot" (ENGLISH YAY)

By The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – March 14, 2012 http://ca.news.yahoo.com/islamic-halal-meat-slams-against-quebec-values-parti-171822374.html QUEBEC - The Parti Quebecois is sounding the alarm bell over an Islamic food ritual, calling slaughter for halal meat an affront not only to...
  18. aj4j

Dumb Saudis ft. M.I.A

LOL @ 7:07 hooka
  19. aj4j

Multi tasking, not for all men...

20. aj4j

Shit zionists say

Back