Search results

1. I

Front-End Developer

Hi Everyone, My company is looking to hire a front-end developer. Here is the link to the job description! https://angel.co/nukern/jobs/64233-front-end-developer If you are interested in the company, send me an e-mail at james@nukern.com Please dont PM me on MR. I do not check them! Cheers!
  2. I

White Blackberry Curve 9360

White Blackberry Curve 9360, in great condition. Comes with wall plug, USB cable manuals, box and original earphones (new in envelope). Contact me via Text or E-Mail. Don't PM me! I don't check it very often! 514-294-5770 jiacuessa@hotmail.com 130$ nego
  3. I

Slammed 05 accord coupe (PRICE DROP!!!)

heres the link to the add http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2005-Honda-Accord-EX-L-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ457568717 Hi there im selling my 2005 accord coupe, i am now asking 7,500$ firm, not a penny less!! it is not Negotiable or trade for a 2005 - 2009 ford mustang GT black on...
  4. I

89 skyline need thicker clutch pin

hi i have an 89 skyline converted to nismo clutch and i need a thicker clutch fork pivot pin, i think the one from the R33 skyline would do. does anyone have the part number or have this pivot pin by any chance please let me know
  5. I

BlackBerry Torch 9800

I have a black BlackBerry Torch 9800. The Phone condition is 8/10 due to blemishes on the silver trim. The keyboard, OS, Touch and screen is in perfect condition! Long battery life and 4GB Media card! Selling for 80$ due to blemishes! Text me 514-294-5770 or e-mail me at jiacuessa@hotmail.com
  6. I

Apple Store Gift Card Balance 530$

I have 5 Apple Store Gift cards that have a total balance of 530$. Im looking for a Swap for cash. Its perfect for a gift. 2 x 50$ 1 x 100$ 1 x 300$ 1 x 30$ The reason im selling is because I do not own a Mac computer anymore and I dont plan on purchasing a new one in the future Please e-mail...
  7. I

Ray-Ban Model RB3268

I got this Ray Ban when it first came out. It cost me 200$ for it and brand new currently in stores is 130$. I barely wore these glasses because I simply never liked them. Its practically brand new with the leather case which is also barely touched. Its perfect for someone who doesn't want to...
  8. I

Please read the rules

Please read the rules
  9. I

LF: Katy Perry Ticket

Hi, Im looking for Katy Perry Tickets. Please PM me or e-mail me your offers at jiacuessa@hotmail.com. Thanks!
  10. I

LF: HABS Tickets

Looking for Habs tickets... preferably a game on the weekend (Friday, Saturday) But please give me your offers regardless! Please PM me. Or send me an e-mail at jiacuessa@hotmail.com James!
  11. I

H22A jdm 205HP long block!! REVISED PRICE!!

hey there i have a 1992 H22A jdm motor with the additional 205HP! the mileage is unknown but i had it inspected and the entire motor is within specifications (compression 210 psi)! the motor comes complete with the head and block and intake manifold. while i had it inspected i had the entire...
  12. I

WTB HABS VS SENS DEC 7th

Looking for tickets for the next Habs vs Sens game! Please send PM with offers!
  13. I

FS/FT Blackberry curve 8520

I have a blackberry curve 8520. Used for 1 month Black comes with charger Blackberry cds (unopened) Blackbeery earphones (never used) All booklets and box that came with the phone. No scratches!! 250$ nego Want to trade for a blackberry bold 9700 plus I give you cash. Open to other trades...
  14. I

Need to find wheels!!

Hi there i bought myself a set of Lowenhart LD5 in 19"X9.5" and 19"X8.5" now my problem is that one of them (the 19"X8.5") is pretty damaged on the inside rim of the mag causing air to leak and the rim has been machined before and these rims are three piece. my question is WHERE IN HELL CAN I...
  15. I

Looking for a job in detailling and car care/cherche une poste an esthetique de chars

Hi there my name is Andrew and i have experience in detailling and car care, i have mostly worked with if not ALL of meguires products such as meguires clay, meguires ultimate compound and meguires gold class wax, i even own my very own meguires buffer and application pads. i am very passionate...
  16. I

fender roller?

hey there im looking for a fender roller where can i get one or rent one or whatever the case may be (prefferably rent) and how much would it be? i live in the west island location to give you an idea of shop locations where i may be able to go
  17. I

stock STI blow-off valve AND regular WRX spoiler GREAT DEAL INSIDE!!

hi there i have the stock blow-off valve to a 2005 subaru sti and the stock NON sti spoiler i can let them both go for 100$ if you want one or the other thats ok to just shout me your price and its yours literally! reason: because i no longer have the car anymore my phone # 514-465-2082 andrew
  18. I

4X 16* inch potenza 205/50/16 GREAT DEAL INSIDE!!

hi there im selling all 4 bridgestone potenza G009 tires, 2 of them are BRAND SPANKING NEW and the 2 others can go for 2 more summers ( depending how burn out happy you are :p ) im asking 250$ for all of them or any best reasonable offer (negotiable). my name is andrew im available ALL the time...
  19. I

low offset wheels question and knowledge

hi there i just got a 2003 honda accord coupe, now i know its a fwd and not a rwd and i`d like to be able to put some wheels with a dish either 18`` or 19`` wheels, i plan to buy coilovers for any suggested height but now my questions are should i make any camber adjustmenst, roll or cut the...
  20. I

looking to buy 19" wheels

hey there, im looking to buy 19" wheels in the colours black with chrome lip and with the bolt pattern of 5x114.3 they are for a 2003 honda accord coupe if you have a dish on the wheels dont be afraid to present them either just because its a honda lol
Back