Search results

1. El Maestro

Super Deal PC Case

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129203&_ga=1.245459204.1021912804.1451073308 Just thought I'd share with you guys in case anybody is looking for a computer case. I got myself one of those. Great case and the price is pretty great
  2. El Maestro

Squad

www.joinsquad.com Anybody been looking into this one? Concept seems decent, I would love for this to work out... but I'm not too sure about the whole 50v50 thing. You'll need huge communities for this to feel "serious". Like, actual serious people, to have 100 serious players at a time? I...
  3. El Maestro

Someone offered to buy my facebook page for 18,000$

I received a private message through one of my facebook pages that has over 100k likes. The page, however, was turned into a community page by Facebook which means it has no use as I can't post with it. This user who messaged me though offers 18,000$ (USD) for my page and offers to pay via...
  4. El Maestro

So someone left this on my windshield - Can't figure out what it says..

so I came back to my car after work and as I was removing the snow from the car I saw this... I really can't beyond @Kel I'm very curious as to what it could be. The way that @ was made also got me impressed. That is one mint looking @
  5. El Maestro

Made a time wasting site. Help passing it around?

So yesterday I completed this page which I did for the fucks of it. www.theobutton.com made it subtle enough so that people don't straight up guess what's up before clicking on the button. I've been getting a kick out of this this morning as I'm sending the link to friends telling them to "...
  6. El Maestro

Pre-order from Amazon.ca or BestBuy.ca?

they have the same deal basically. 30% off each game when you order 3 or more. My question though... should the pre-order be made with Amazon or Best Buy? Do you have have any experience with either of the two companies as far as pre-orders and their shipping goes? I really don't want to...
  7. El Maestro

50 Cent's first pitch at the Mets game tonight - LOL

I hope it's not a repost... Although I doubt it lol. Fuck this was hilarious. How you throw it that far off is beyond me LOL.
  8. El Maestro

Journey to pull-ups

So I've been doing trying to achieve pull ups lately... The fact that my max one rep at the benchpress was 275lbs gave me a little boost in confidence and I set myself as a side goal to be able to do a few pull ups. For the past week, I've been coming home from the gym everyday and I've been...
  9. El Maestro

Honeybees

So me and my dad have a honey startup and we were having a discussion last night. He's trying to convince me that we should start offering urban beekeeping services as many others are doing. But I don't know... Who's gonna want to pay (although it is cheap) to have honeybees in their backyard...
  10. El Maestro

Need help for winter rims

As some of you may know, I have bought the Mustang GT. It's a 2012. I need steelies or alloy wtv is cheaper tomorrow to go with the 18in tires I bought. I want to be able to take delivery tomorrow so I absolutely NEED to find rims that will fit the Stang. Here's my dilemma. I don't know the...
  11. El Maestro

Dealing with a a 9 to 5 job and the death of your old pet

How would you deal with the situation of your pet passing away if you have a 9 to 5 office job? I was reading up online and this seems to be a very adversarial subject. There are lots of people (usually not pet owners) who cannot seem to sympathize with that sort of pain and believe that...
  12. El Maestro

Life insurance, when to start and how?

Was discussing this with a friend yesterday because I received an offer from my bank and I really started wondering if it is time to start... Altough i dont really wamma think about this. The bank's offer is : life insurance for 9,50$ a month for a coverage of 100k or 23,25 per month for a...
  13. El Maestro

malware detected

Google showed me the malware detection notice before coming in. Just thought you'd want to know. "malicious content coming from www.googlecodehosting.net" some shit like that.
  14. El Maestro

Full Time writing job opportunity. 2 spots available, need to be filled asap.

Our company is looking for writers. You need to be fluent in English, French and either German, Russian or Italian. Salary starting at 30k/year. Job Description: Responsibilities: Providing consumers all around the world the best surfing experience possible. As a Comment Writer, your main...
  15. El Maestro

Online poker players?

Looking for a few people around here to play in a PokerStars club and maybe from time to time actual live poker nights? Iunno, was thinking it might be nice. Nothing "too" crazy. Get to know new people, make a few bucks in the process? Would some of you be down? if we can get people who are...
  16. El Maestro

Quoi faire à Québec?

Avec des amis on pense aller a Québec dans environ 2 semaines mais on sais pas trop quoi faire une fois rendus là. Des idées?
  17. El Maestro

Gun section? Armory?

Looking at how all the gun threads usually turn into Pro vs Anti gun arguments, regardless of what the OP was about, I think we have enough "gun" interest to have its own section. It might be better to put that in its own section, it might keep those threads away of the eyesight of Alain of...
  18. El Maestro

Nexus 4 back in stock on GooglePlay, Videotron released it and Fido comes next.

So yeah, today, the N4 is back in stock at the Google Play store at 359$ for the 16GB. Meanwhile, Videotron releases it at a retail price of 499.95$ lol. I have a reservation through fido in case they have the good sense to match Google's price. I'm not sure if the Nexus4 is worth 350$ at...
  19. El Maestro

Steam Sale

Steam is having some good deals right now! One of them being Anno 2070. Has anybody tried that game? The reviews on metacritic make it look very bad. Not sure if it's worth a try anymore...It's on sale at 60% for 20$.
  20. El Maestro

The Day The Earth Stopped Masturbating - Trailer

How has this not been posted yet.
Back