Search results

1. pro_touring79TA

looking for a place to get 2 bellhousings welded together.

i have a V161 i want to mate to my 1uz. the adapter rings are $600+ with out shipping. sence ill be removing the A340 from my car and it has the 1uz bell i can remove and the V161 has alot of bell i can play with, im looking for a place that can line up the trans to the crank and weld part of...
  2. pro_touring79TA

W58 mk3 for sale

its in good condition,got it from ebay back in 2011 for my swap. bell housing is chipped on the bottom from transport but input shaft is straight. shifter comes with it. asking 600 nego.
  3. pro_touring79TA

IS300 torsen lsd diff for sale, will also fit BRZ - FT86- FR-S

i have an IS300 diff with a Torsen LSD, this diff will also bolt into the BRZ. i dont know what the ratio is. Asking $600 neg. pics on request.
  4. pro_touring79TA

IS300 torsen lsd diff for sale, will also fit BRZ - FT86- FR-S

as the title says, im asking $600. i did some searching and it fits not only the Lexus IS models but also the new BRZ - FT86- FR-S. check it out for yourself with a few searches. its a gear style torsen. i dont know the gear ratio. pics on request.
  5. pro_touring79TA

looking for mk4 supra / Lexus SC 200mm diff/LSD

looking for the unit alone or with the diff, good condition or in need of a rebuild is fine, also looking for 4.27 gearing. any info would be appreciated. thx
  6. pro_touring79TA

looking for mk4 supra / Lexus SC 200mm diff/LSD

looking for an LSD, just the unit or with the diff, also looking for 4.27 gears from either car. any info or leads would be appreciated. thx
  7. pro_touring79TA

Soarer AWD from russia

dono if its a re post but if it is, im sure some one will point it out. after seeing the 2000+ AWD Saleen S7 , can i safely say there is a growing trend in AWD'ing RWD cars coming out of russia..? im sure there are other sick projects that have not been youtube'd yet. i found this awesome and...
  8. pro_touring79TA

mk3 supra W58 transmission for sale

bought it off ebay in 2011. guy said it was from an Mk3 supra, never got to instal it. going T56 instead. $400 obo. pics upon request.
  9. pro_touring79TA

my 97 SC400

picked it up 2 years ago, color is imperial jade green, rare so i was told... did a few things to it and gonna do a few more big mods. when i picked it up [/IMG] [/IMG] added thees beauties, not Lexus smooth any more, nor can i hold a timmies in my hands while driving but it corners like on...
  10. pro_touring79TA

1uzfe vvti wont work with obx itb....why?

as stated above....? is it cus of the intake bolt pattern or .... ??
  11. pro_touring79TA

PROCHARGER INTERCOOLER (polished) C5 C6 vette for sale

im selling a polished procharger IC that i got from winning an ebay auction. i dont want to cut it up so im selling it. the seller said it was on a C6 Vette show car and appears to be in still new condition. i checked the Vette forums before posting and one sold for $700, not polished and...
  12. pro_touring79TA

Fabrication section / custom work

im a guy who has 2 projects that required alot of custom fab/welding work and it took me a while to find good shops to get the work done. i was wondering if it would be possible to add a section for fabrication/welding, mechanical work. would make it convenient to go there and ask for say...
  13. pro_touring79TA

PROCHARGER inter cooler (polished) for C6 Vette for sale

im selling a polished procharger IC that i got from winning an ebay auction. i dont want to cut it up so im selling it. the seller said it was on a C6 Vette show car and appears to be in still new condition. i checked the Vette forums before posting and one sold for $700, not polished and...
  14. pro_touring79TA

Best place for exhaust system?

Hey guys, as the title says, I'm looking for a place to get some exhaust work done to my SC400 to get it to breath better. I got new headers from Rush Imports installed and want an X-pipe set up and so on... Lookin for a place that has good quality work (joints and bends) and knows about exhuast...
  15. pro_touring79TA

coilovers for 97 SC400

as the title says, im looking to lower my ride height but dont want lowering springs. been hearing alot of the same stories from alot of ppl who have done this and ended up blowing the stock strut when combined with lowering springs. any other Soarer/SC guys out there? would like to hear your...
  16. pro_touring79TA

calling all repo-police, 2 new car movies for 2011

repost-police :gtfo: so this is probably not new to all you nerds living in moms basement and spend 17h a day on the net 6 days a week, but i just saw this and i cant wait! Fast and Furious 5-6 in the works for a staggered release in 2011, kinda like part 2 and 3 of the Matrix. both movies...
  17. pro_touring79TA

2006 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 for sale

Im selling my truck, details here...
  18. pro_touring79TA

Polly Motorsports Trans Am 1407hp Crazy Norwegian

and i though Americans were HP crazy. from what i can get from the site, its got a built 540cid chevy engine, procharger F3 (dono what trim) 5-6 speed ZF transmission, $250,000 invested. enjoy web site: http://www.pollymotorsport.no/index.php?mapping=2 crazy track clips...
  19. pro_touring79TA

roll cage

hey guys, i was wondering if anybody knows the laws on installing a bolt in cage in the cars. its not a full cage just an 8 point bolt in with no horizontal halo bar over the driver/passenger. this is the exact one i want to get: [/IMG] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7DspHzuCI0 tech on...
  20. pro_touring79TA

News: Motorsports Park in Chateauguay 5 mins from Mtl

dono if its a repost.... ok, so i heard a very wealthy Native is building a motor sports park on the reserve/chateauguy line. its gonna have a 1/4 mile with a very long run off, a Nascar approved oval and in the oval a drift/road race track. if you live in Chateauguy, you know this is true cus...
Back