Search results

1. WannaBeDrifter

MR ARMY; Hit & Run while I was jogging in the West Island. Black SUV no plates.

Hey MR!!! I really need your help right now... Yesterday at around 6:45pm I was running in Ile-Bizard (corner Monté de l'Église / Rue Cherrie) and a car hit me in the back, never stopped and just floored it after. The only thing I saw was the back of the car. Witnesses saw it all and confirmed...
  2. WannaBeDrifter

Replace social programs with cheques for everyone (15k/year for all canadians)

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/12/08/trending-should-canada-replace-social-programs-with-cheques-for-everyone/ :dunno: I kind of like the idea... Thoughts?
  3. WannaBeDrifter

News: Do you want to be featured on SpeedHunters? Fatlace @ ASE sept. 7

Offset Kings / Fatlace will be at the Autodrome St-Eustache during the Formula Drift World Championship. One winner from the showcase will also be featured on SpeedHunters.com! Register now at www.Offsetkings.com *tu**tu**tu* More info: www.Facebook.com/FormulaDriftCanada...
  4. WannaBeDrifter

Question antirouille véhicule neuf?

Pour une voiture neuve (Nissan). Que conseillez-vous pour l'antirouille? Prendre l'antirouille du concessionnaire? Aller chez une compagnie comme antirouille métropolitain/Steve, etc. ? Pas faire de traitement d'antirouille la première année? Une fois le traitement fais, combien de fois je...
  5. WannaBeDrifter

Ark : Survival Evolved

Anyone plays this game? It looks really fun! Kind of like DayZ / H1N1, but with dinosaurs lol
  6. WannaBeDrifter

News: Formula Drift Canada Round 1 : June 20th-21st @ Autodrome St-Eustache

This is going to be very cool *tu* Who's going?
  7. WannaBeDrifter

my house smells like cigarette because of the neighbours

I live in a townhouse and my next door neighbours are a retired couple that stay at home 24/7 and smoke like maniacs, I've never seen them outside... For the last year just some parts of the house would smell cigarette (bathroom when the door was closed), but now its the whole house and it's...
  8. WannaBeDrifter

Courir le matin

Je veux me donner comme défi de me lever tôt cet été et d'aller courir, beaucoup de gens disent que ça les aides à être plus productif dans leur journée :dunno: ? Normalement j'allais courir en fin de journée, autour de 5h. Mon but serait de me lever à 6h30 tous les jours et commencer à courir...
  9. WannaBeDrifter

Sondage sur l'achat de produit de plein air en ligne (université) Merci de répondre!

Salut tout le monde, Pour mon cours de recherche marketing, je dois faire un sondage sur l'achat en ligne de produit de plein air et il me faut 100 répondants. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=qf6g9am5a8wcwye639249&refer=www.facebook.com Ça serait vraiment apprécié si...
  10. WannaBeDrifter

We Are Blood Film Trailer (skateboarding version of The Art Of Flight)

For all of you that grew up skateboarding, this is going to be the most epic skate video ever. from the guys that did The Art Of Flight a few years ago
  11. WannaBeDrifter

My 2014 Demo Reel (compilation of my best images of the year)

Hey everyone! A lot of people already follow me for all my car related videos, but I figured I could share with you guys my new Demo Reel that features all my best images of 2014 (with some of 2013 aswell). Thanks for watching *tu*
  12. WannaBeDrifter

Sooo H1Z1 is out... Anyone tried it?

Im suprised no one posted anything about the game yet? Features: -Player servers -Destructible environment -Zombie AI that a free to go anywhere in the map and do what they want -Houses + bases + safes -In game vehicles -Big weapon list (including bow's, bear traps, axe's etc.) -Wild animals...
  13. WannaBeDrifter

Video DreamrideLA: Fredric Aasbo 800hp RWD Scion tC drift in LA

Similar to Ken Block's videos... but done with a RWD car and I assume and much smaller budget. Enjoy!!!
  14. WannaBeDrifter

NAS Drive / Private Cloud Storage

Hey everyone, I am looking to get my own NAS Setup. Someting like this : http://www.seagate.com/ca/en/external-hard-drives/network-storage/business/business-storage-4-bay-nas/ http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=610 I want to be able to have my own drive that I can acess from...
  15. WannaBeDrifter

Jurassic World - Official trailer (2015)

Story wise it looks like a remake of the first movie, but with more technology.... And dafuq trainned raptors???
  16. WannaBeDrifter

Ticket pour téléphone au volant?

Je me suis fait arrêter pour téléphone au volant ce matin (un client m'appelait pour me dire que le shoot était cancellé). Mon téléphone était en speaker mode sur mes jambes. Le policer m'a même dit "prochaine fois met ta main gauche devant ta bouche quand tu parle au volant", il n'a jamais vu...
  17. WannaBeDrifter

Étudier à Condordia quand l'anglais est une langue seconde?

Est-ce qu’il y'en a ici qui ont étudié à Concordia et que l’anglais est leur deuxième langue? Je fini présentement mon certificat en marketing à l'UQAM, mais j'aime tellement sa que je veux switcher au BAC en marketing. Sauf que je veux apprendre en anglais aussi, une bonne partie de mes...
  18. WannaBeDrifter

Skyrim mods?

Je pense recommencer à jouer à Skyrim. Quelqu'un a joué avec des mods? Lesquels je devrais downloader? Je cherche quelque chose pour rendre le jeux plus difficle (car rendu haut level c trop facile) et changer le gameplay aussi... I am thinking to start playing Skyrim again. Anyone downloaded...
  19. WannaBeDrifter

MR ARMY j'ai besoin de répondants pour un petit sondage pour un cours d'université!

Salut tout le monde, J'ai besoin de votre aide, il me faut des répondants sur ce petit sondage que je dois faire pour un des mes cours d'université. C'est vraiment pas long à faire! Gros merci! http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=j6l4a0xylx0g5ki546363
  20. WannaBeDrifter

Video Here's what you missed if you didn't go at the first ever Formula Drift Canada

Here's the video we did of the first ever Formula Drift Canada for Autodrome St-Eustache. Le Formula DRIFT Challenge a mit en vedette des pilotes de drift de renommée mondiale dans un top 16 endiablé à l’Autodrome St-Eustache. Cet événement a entré dans l’histoire, car plusieurs pilotes qui...
Back