7. StreetRacer

Ecs boost gauge

Brand new never used Ecs brand -100$
  8. StreetRacer

Mk5 rabbit monster mats

In good condition 60$
  9. StreetRacer

Camera question

Hey I have a question, I'm new to Photography and I would like to get in to it, so I was wondering which is a better camera between the*Canon Powershot G7 ( *The lenses included are a wide angle and a telescopic.)*and *the*Nikon Coolpix 8800 8MP Digital Camera with Zoom Lens.
  10. StreetRacer

abd lower front sway bar mk4 golf/ jetta

good condition just needs end links 300$
  11. StreetRacer

Fs- Vw rabbit monster mats

Good shape 70$
  12. StreetRacer

mk4 parts for sale

- abd lower front sway bar- good condition 300$ - neuspeed inlet pipe -Designed as a direct replacement for your factory pipe that leads air into the turbocharger. NEUSPEED's high flow design flows almost 63% more air than the factory inlet pipe. The NEUSPEED inlet pipe can add up to 5hp to...
  13. StreetRacer

Lf- 2003 awp 1.8 t oil pan

Need a oil pan asap anybody have one this weekend? New or used in good condition ?
  14. StreetRacer

how to remove mk4 golf rain tray

how do i remove the rain tray cause i dont wanna brake it, i need to change my wiper linkages
  15. StreetRacer

Another mk4 jetta down

On fire on the 40 west near st Marie exit
  16. StreetRacer

bench clothing

does anybody know what stores stock this brand ? and if its ever on sale or have a warehouse sale in montreal
  17. StreetRacer

vote for my buddy to help him win his remix contest

my buddy remixed this song for the contest, can you please vote for him on the left hand side of the page ( PHAT SWAZY) thanks http://www.digitalquestmusic.nl/ns/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=40&Itemid=114 so far hes in 1st place The voting phase runs from...
  18. StreetRacer

R32 / TT Rear Control Arm Bushings

can any one get these locally for a mk4 ? i also need the front ones in Polyurethane Bushings
  19. StreetRacer

how many hrs to install a downpipe ?

i called euro service cause its close by but man that guy sounds like he doesnt know shit all, a couple hrs to install a downpipe ? i thought it would take max 1 hour ? does anybody know the apx time it takes ?
  20. StreetRacer

Test drive 2011 Jetta and get free gift ( insulated cup )

http://www.vw.ca/ca/en_ca/new_models/jetta/testdrive_vb.html?listsrc=icom&listlang=en&listprov=roc&utm_source=coffee_eps_ROC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Launch2010 Approximate retail value of gift is $16.50. Gift is not refundable and may not be converted into, or exchanged for, cash. Gift is...
Back