Search results

1. Lonestar

MTL MOTO PRO Winter special price of 699.99$ almosty up!

Hey guys, Just an FYI, that my winter special price of only 699.99$ +tax for the complete motorcyle course is ending March 6th, 2016. And as always, being an MR member you also get the "operating a motorcycle" handbook free of charge upon sign up! Call or email us for more info. Renan MTL...
  2. Lonestar

Montreal Motorcycle Professionals Riding School is Hiring! Motorcycle pros WANTED!!!

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a guy or girl to come teach with us at MTL Moto Pro. If you love to ride and wish to share that passion with others, this is the prefect opportunity to join a growing family. You must be available on weekends saturday and sunday 8am-4pm and monday & tuesday evenings...
  3. Lonestar

Moto storage only 120$

I got some room in my warehouse to store some of your bikes if need be. Located in lachine, heated and secure. Take your battery home n she sleeps absolutely no visits wintertime. From now till April 1st! Pm me or call me at the office 514.505.6686 MTL MOTO PRO
  4. Lonestar

Looking to hire / train Motorcycle instructor (Full time position @ MTL Moto Pro)

Hey guys, Are you looking for the greatest job in the world riding motorcycles all day? We here at MTL Moto Pro are looking to hire new talent to join our ranks. We're currently looking to hire a full time (30-40 hours/week) BILINGUAL motorcycle monitor to help us give our practical lessons at...
  5. Lonestar

Selling my Repsol: 2009 CBR1000RR w/ ABS

Hi guys, I'm selling my baby, my 2009 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol Edition w/ ABS (real repsol vin # : not a reproduction). She's got about 44 000kms on her, cleaned calipers, new brakes + brake fluid was flushed last summer, same with radiator fluid, oil was changed every 5 000kms and runs great...
  6. Lonestar

Ecole de conduite MTL MOTO PRO driving school MR SPECIAL for a 6A MOTORCYCLE LICENSE!

To all my fellow MR members, As a proud new sponsor on MontrealRacing.com, I have finally realized my dream to open up my own Motorcycle Riding School right here in Montreal (in Pointe-Claire.) As promised, I will give a special introductory price to all MR members who wish to obtain their...
  7. Lonestar

Special MR discount price for all members looking for complete motorcycle cou...

Hey guys, As promised, I will give all MR members a great deal to obtain their class 6A motorcycle license :bigup: Mention MontrealRacing when registering at my motorcycle riding school and obtain a complete motorcycle training course + book for only 739.99$ + taxes! PM me for more info or...
  8. Lonestar

Looking for Desktop Computer

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a used / refurbished computer for my office. Something all included with a keyboard, mouse, monitor, windows 7 and MS OFFICE. Doesnt have to be latest gear but needs to be stable / reliable.. or else i will find u n hurt u :bigup: Looking to spend 200$ MAX for...
  9. Lonestar

Anybody for a refreshing glass of Orange spider juice?

Woman finds 2 spiders n a "bibitte" in her Oasis OJ. http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/montopo/video/archives/2012/11/20121113-180151.html Yummy!! :yikes:
  10. Lonestar

Bringing in $$$$$$ from another country

Speculatively speaking.. Lets say someone had bought into a big real estate deal that's just being finished in another country and wishes to sell it for profit. Anybody know any tricks to bring in large sums of money under the radar? Ib4 put in a suitcase..
  11. Lonestar

2012 altima 2.5S 15" steelies possible?

Hey guys, I was looking for some info, hoping u nissan guys can help. I got a friend who's looking to put on some winter tires 205-70-15 with 15 inch steelies on her altima.. Is this even possible? I had some guy at cdn tire tell me it wont fit.. Guessing it might be some clearance issue...
  12. Lonestar

Motorcyclist killed on highway 440

18 yr old kid flying faster than his guardian angel... RIP! An 18-year-old man is dead after his motorcycle struck a vehicle near the junction of highways 440 and 15 in Laval. Sgt. Claude Denis of the Sûreté du Québec said witnesses reported seeing the motorcycle travelling very fast just...
  13. Lonestar

Mysterious Purolator letter

Im not expecting anything but i got one of those 'while u were away' cards that says i need to go pick up a REGISTERED letter at purolator. I did a lil research on the tracking number n it originates from Quebec City... THIS CANT BE GOOD NEWS RIGHT?! Does the government use purolator to do a...
  14. Lonestar

Would you slam your step-MOM?

Purely hypothetical situation like Polak's thread.. except i'm a lil drowsy sipping le cough syrup or for all the weezy fans.. le purple drank :D So imagine you`re 16.. your dad divorced ur mom a year back n now after dating a bit, ur dad says you`re going to have a new step mom come live in...
  15. Lonestar

Amazing Firework Sync

Compared to what we're used to here... just WOW! :yikes: http://www.trendhure.com/2013/01/06/amazing-firework-sync/
  16. Lonestar

TV5 Canada stream?

Anybody know where i can get a live stream of TV5 canada quebec? I looked just about everywhere :( Mucho thanks for the guy who finds me this.
  17. Lonestar

Pete's superbike BLACK FRIDAY sale!

Just a heads up for those looking for brakes, chains, sprockets, pipes, leather suits. Pete's superbike is having a black friday only sale! Check out pete's fb for more info! 12-5pm so u better hurry! I got 37% off EBC HH brake pads :D
  18. Lonestar

Ok, so who here just lost their license 20E near sources.

Black cbr or yamaha? 6pm sat night on the 20 going eastbound near sources... Sucks to be u dude/tte! I wouldnt be surprised if it were one of my exgfs lol
  19. Lonestar

Weird text - possible scam inside

I got this weird text today from 514-245-5082. Copy pasta text: Resultat du 18/07: Le 514 xxx xxxx "my cell number" Gagne le Cheque en Dollar No1132 Composez le 5147885500 pour le retirer maintenant Jeu ss Controle RACJ 2$/appel-nosms:stop Wtf is this bullshit? Im thinking if i ring them up...
Back