Search results

1. Baroc

LF: some to reclear a CF hood

Pretty much as the title suggests, I have a foggy/yellowing CF hood for a 2001 prelude that I would like to get re-cleared. Anyone think they can do this ? if so, how much and where do I need to drop it off? THANKS !
  2. Baroc

2 bloody beetroots tickets for sale, sept 2nd @ metropolis (MTRL)

Same as title says, I can't go, let me know if you're interested I sadly can't make it. I've got 2 of them, general admin. paid 40$ each, make me an offer.
  3. Baroc

Front brake rotor stuck..... but loose.....

Alright guys, I'm changing my brakes, something I've done multiple times on other cars.... no biggie. My problem this time is that the car i'm doing has the front rotors(disks) stuck to the hub... I managed to loosen it (it wiggles on all sides about 1/5 inch) by banging on the sides with a...
  4. Baroc

FS: Golf GL 95' MkIII 500$

Hey guys, I'm helping my buddy sell his car (he moved into town and doesn't need it). He spent a WHOLE bunch of time making a very nice and simple website for the sale as well as a history of the work that has been done. (It's black) CLICK HERE !!! Thanks :D
  5. Baroc

FS: Golf GL 95' MkIII 500$

Hey guys, I'm helping my buddy sell his car (he moved into town and doesn't need it). He spent a WHOLE bunch of time making a very nice and simple website for the sale as well as a history of the work that has been done. (It's black) CLICK HERE !!! Thanks :D
  6. Baroc

LF: Painter for a whole car + a bit of rust repair

hey, Im looking to get a car painted (2001 Honda Prelude), I have a budget of 1500-2000$ (depending on quality) and I'm looking to get this done early May. -I don't need engine bay done -There are 4 "rust" areas. The bottom (out and in) of both my doors *all surface rust* which each measure...
  7. Baroc

New Concept for road making..

what do you guys think ? sry if it's a repost... I dont think it is.
  8. Baroc

Exhaust Question

Right-o, this may have been asked b4 (the search turned up wayyy to many results, without me getting an answer) anywho, I have a 2001 Prelude, and I'm looking to replace the exhaust system. Now I've read up on some laws and supposedly custom exhausts are fine and you can't get a ticket from them...
  9. Baroc

Prelude restoration

Hey guys, I have a red 2001 prelude which is starting to have sun-spots and a bit of rust bubbles on the back panels (right behind the rear wheels). Now my question is, would I be better off getting the whole thing repainted (which could run me a lot more then im willing to put in) or should I...
  10. Baroc

Bell Picture Message

Is there a way to view picture messages I received on my phone, on my computer? I don't have web access on my phone but I get links that show up... If I type them in manually it doesn't do anything.. any ideas ?
  11. Baroc

LF: MK2 Golf

Hey guys, I have a buddy of mine, he's in LOVE with the Mk2 golf (coupe of course) and he's looking to get one in the next few months, just wondering if anyone has anything along those lines for sale. Will pay good money for good condish of course :P
  12. Baroc

Tokers find

Hey guys.... anyone know where I could find a bong like this ? It's like one of those tesla globes that when you touch it, the electricity goes to your fingers and lips... awesome stuff !
  13. Baroc

Headlights OEM de Prelude 5th Gen

Salut, j'ai une paire de Headlights OEM de Prelude 2001 (5th Gen). Elle sont usagers et un petit peu jaune/haze. MAIS, il na pas d'humidite ou de craques dessus. Faites moi un offre, n'importe quoi ca traine... :D Edit: Desoler je pensait l'avoir mis dans la section "a vendre"
  14. Baroc

Changing a car's sound

Hey ! I have a 2001 Prelude and I was wondering what kind of mods I can do to the car to change the sound of it. I don't however get pulled over so changing the muffler is not really an option unless someone knows a place that will keep me legal. I heard cold air intake helped and so did some...
  15. Baroc

LF: 18'' Mags (with or without tires)

Hey everyone, I'm looking for 5x114.3 mags. Something that would fit on a Prelude. Preferably with a deep lip (I love the look) and nothing white or gold/bronze. I have a decent budget, so show me what you got and we can negotiate a price if i like what I see ;)
  16. Baroc

3M DI-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl Film

Hey guys, I just came across a few web sites that were talking about vinyl wrappings on cars. The type of wrap that came up the most often is the 3M DI-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl Film. Now, does anyone have any experience with vinyl wraps and would anyone be willing to install them (send me a...
  17. Baroc

Paint Shop

Looking to get my car painted. I would also need to get rid of a tiny bit of rust on the rear fenders. it's a 2001 Honda Prelude, red. I'd like to know how much if I repainted it red, and how much for a different color (probably black), and any place you guys recommend ?
  18. Baroc

Shop for Boser Hood

As the title says, do you guys know a place that does boser hoods and that's recommendable ?
  19. Baroc

Prelude Hood

Hey guys, i found a pic of this lude on the net and I was wondering if anyone knew a bodyshop in or around montreal which could do this kind of work. and also if there was a way to get the same effect with CF hood... thanks
  20. Baroc

Recherche Pieces Prelude 5th Gen

salut je vien de me pogner une prelude 2001 et je cherche les pieces suivantes...: -Hood en carbone -lip kit (front, sides, et back) -Headlights "Halo" -fog lights Si quelqun a de quoi a vendre dans cette liste la, prix et infos svp ;)
Back