Search results

1. xXDuB_TechXx

Dyno

hey guys im looking for a dyno shop that is capable of tuning with hp tuners let me know if you guys know anything thanks
  2. xXDuB_TechXx

a4 coilovers for sale

hey guys i got a kit of koni 2way adjustable coilovers for sale for a friend of mine.. they are for a b5 audi a4 FRONT WHEEL DRIVE and they were only used one summer .. -part number is 1150-5061 -here's a link for a quick reference http://www.summitracing.com/parts/KON-1150-5061/ asking...
  3. xXDuB_TechXx

help with SDS

just wondering if anyone on this forum know the SDS system well... and if they can maybe help me out with some questions about the system... thx:D
  4. xXDuB_TechXx

HA! who else remembers this night

found this video on streetfire... its a video of a guy in his civic about 4yrs ago... this guy was the jk of the night Civic at Julep 1 june 2006 CUT OFF POWER !!! - Car Videos on StreetFire
  5. xXDuB_TechXx

LF: front brake 2l mk3

so im looking for knuckles, caliper carriers, calipers, and spindles for my mk3 golf... i currently have the original 1.8 8v brakes and i wanna do a small upgrade but keep the 4 bolt... thanks
  6. xXDuB_TechXx

new grand turismo

what you guys think about the new game.. was it worth 5 years of wait or is forza on xbox better
  7. xXDuB_TechXx

Red head question

so i got a question that ive been seeking an answer for a LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time...... DO RED HEADS HAVE RED PUBES????? plz guys i need the answer its killing me on the inside lol
  8. xXDuB_TechXx

some euro love from the teenage mutant ninja turtles

so was watch teenage mutant ninja turtles with my 11 month old nephew, and came across this(don't have to watch the whole video at .16secs) p.s. ninja turtles was the best show in the world :D
  9. xXDuB_TechXx

prices??

i was looking to get some air ride suspension... what would be the price of a kit (approximately) and were can i get it
  10. xXDuB_TechXx

15" rims

hey guys i got 2 sets of steelies perfect for winter... all original vw rims i got 4 15" 5x100 (125 nego.)... leave me a pm or call at 514 941 9846 or 514 241 3125 __________________
  11. xXDuB_TechXx

16" for sale

hey guys i got 2 sets of steelies perfect for winter... both original vw rims i got 4 16" 5x100 (125$ nego)... leave me a pm or call at 514 941 9846 or 514 241 3125 __________________
  12. xXDuB_TechXx

2 sets of steelies 5x100

hey guys i got 2 sets of steelies perfect for winter... both original vw rims i got 4 16" 5x100 (125$ nego.) and 4 15" 5x100 (125 nego.)... leave me a pm or call at 514 941 9846 or 514 241 3125
  13. xXDuB_TechXx

94 golf 1.8t

its a 94 golf tornado red body and esthetics: jetta front euro bumper vr6 lip fk side markers w/fog body is clean but it is original paint gti interior momo steering wheel black roof liner sunroof and original golf/jetta side skirts engine: 1.8t aeb passat 127xxx timing belt was just done...
  14. xXDuB_TechXx

i was just wondering...

i was just wondering what you guys would consider buying in the cruiser / custom style bike... something that you could play around with a bit and make it your own.. lemme know what you guys think, some pics would be cool to of your bikes, bikes that you found on the net ect..
  15. xXDuB_TechXx

quick question

i was wondering if it takes a special course to do motorcycle mechanics ... because i am presently a car mechanic but i think it might be time for a change, and was wondering if my mechanics card was enough to legally work on a motorcycle if not do you guys know any schools that offer this...
  16. xXDuB_TechXx

quick question bout possible career change

hey guys i was wondering if it takes a special course to do motorcycle mechanics ... because i am presently a car mechanic but i think it might be time for a change, and was wondering if my mechanics card was enough to legally work on a motorcycle if not do you guys know any schools that offer...
  17. xXDuB_TechXx

need opinion plz :)

so basically i was thinking of selling my 94 golf 1.8t to buy a newer 01-02 audi tt.. the reason being, right now i have my golf and my beater and im buying a bike this winter.... so i was thinking of getting a car for the whole year and seeing how tt come quatro its falls great what do you...
  18. xXDuB_TechXx

schmidt content inside

hope it not a repost :) YouTube- schmidt wheels test
  19. xXDuB_TechXx

small question :)

are there any differences between an automatic aeb and a manual aeb??? if so what are they? and can they be interchanged beween one and another
  20. xXDuB_TechXx

technical question

hey guys i was just wondering what the difference between a passat engine aeb and awm are...
Back