Search results

1. S

Yet another vinyl wrap thread

Hey guys, its been awhile - since the whole era of vinyl wrapping became so popular over the years, I would like to inquire about where to go to get the best quality and professional job done. I feel like a lot of people are doing this and people just drop off the keys and trust the guy with the...
  2. S

Macallan

Anyone know where I can find a macallan 18 scotch or ruby, would like to buy Pm me
  3. S

H&R ETS module info

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted on these forums. I just recently acquired a 2014 audi s6, and I was wondering if anyone here would have some information regarding the ETS module from H&R. For those of you who don't know what that is I'll explain briefly. The car comes equipped with...
  4. S

Just putting this out here

Sorry if this is a repost but it's worth a repost. Apparently this removed bad luck smh
  5. S

Car dealerships on Monday

Are car dealers open on Monday or are they all closed?
  6. S

Unlimited data anyone?

Does anyone here know if any cell phone providers that offer unlimited date in Canada? The reason I'm asking is because I have an iPhone 5, with a 6Gig data plan. I've been using my phone the same way I have been for the past 4-5 years and I've never surpassed my limit. Ever since I switched...
  7. S

So sick of French bullsh*t

Even now on the radio you have adds asking you to speak only French.. Was driving last night and I heard one of those Francisation commercials saying you must only speak French during the holidays and, passez de joyeuses fetes en francais.. Felt like punching the radio out. I'm born here and I...
  8. S

LTE via Rogers pissing me off

Anyone have a iPhone 5 with Rogers as their carrier having issues with LTE connections? Seems like mine goes on and off at certain periods of the day, and it's really pissing me off
  9. S

1989 Skyline GTR

I am helping my friend sell his car I am interested in selling my 1989 skyline gtr I am willing to take 8000 for it but that is the lowest I will go A little about my car Momo steering wheel Nismo shift knob Greddy gauges fuel/temp/boost Greddy pro spec boost controller Z sport 320 km...
  10. S

Bbs super RS 18"

I am selling my set of bbs RS 18 18x9 et 37 18x8 et 39 5x114.3 bolt pattern with tires and wobble bolts (tires 75% left) 24k gold plated spikes 24k gold plated hexes 3000$
  11. S

Bbs super RS 18"

I am selling my set of bbs RS 18 18x9 et 37 18x8 et 39 5x114.3 bolt pattern with tires and wobble bolts (tires 75% left) 24k gold plated spikes 24k gold plated hexes Want these gone live 3000$
  12. S

Guy got clapped by NYPD

" NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York City police shot and killed a knife-wielding suspect as he sought to evade them through Saturday afternoon traffic and pedestrians in New York's Times Square, authorities said. Police said on Sunday they approached Darrius Kennedy, 51, while he was smoking what...
  13. S

stupidity at its best

14. S

Fr-s!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about that car. Stfu now please kthx
  15. S

Only in russia ... SRS

discuss
  16. S

More nude protesters NSFW

Lol hairy hippie bush
  17. S

Military jets over Montreal!? Tha fak

Just chilling on my balcony and it's the 3 rd time in 2 days that 3 military jets fly by me in formation.. Anyone know what's up?
  18. S

Bbs super rs 18" feeler

Wheel specs: 18x8 ET39 18x9 ET37 PCD: 5x114.3 (Fits on 112 with wobble bolts) - Just recently powder coated black - Spike bolts 24k gold plated - Bbs center hexes 24k gold plated Just testing the market. Price: 4000$ with nankang NS2 80% left
  19. S

R31 Skyline classic

20. S

Old guy beats thug in bus

Lol
Back