Search results

1. mksTurbo

2 x Pelican case for sale

like tittle says i have 2 x pelican cases for sale Pelican IM 2600 ( no foam ) 100$ each or obo
  2. mksTurbo

FS MK4 parts

spare parts of my GLS Steering wheel comes with airbag - 150$ "][/URL] Visors - 30$ "][/URL] Handles all 4 - 30$ lights - 20$ "][/URL] dome light - 20$ "][/URL] rear seat belts - 20$ "][/URL] Stock headlight switch - 10$ "][/URL] Cap - 5$ "][/URL]
  3. mksTurbo

LF MK4 GLI parts

lookin for some GLI parts Head liner Sun roof motor cover Rear view mirror 17.5mm spacers + bolts https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/kvw100-window-roll-up-down-flash-load-module/kvw100/ and if someone has the module locally would be ideal thanks
  4. mksTurbo

LF 1 X Aritos

like title says im look for 1 Aristos mag .. need it as my spare thanks
  5. mksTurbo

Need mk4 oem bolts urgent stuck in laval

Im in need of OEM mk4 bolts im stuck in laval and cant drive home n dont feel like leaving the car here ... My front wheels are falling off my bolts are to short didint notice it at first when i left the shop until i hit the highway Call 514 983-8996 Thanks maks
  6. mksTurbo

URGENT need help with 2010 mazda 3

ok so my gfs car needed a new battery after 5 years so sunday went to CND tier to get a new one .. and now shit is hitting the fan .. took off from CND tier car went to sami fruits for food and leaving the lot the car just died at idle when pulling out .. so that was odd first ... hit highway...
  7. mksTurbo

LF R32 Center caps mk4

like title says looking for R32 center caps in black for my Aristos thanks maks
  8. mksTurbo

LF Exhaust for 2.0 jetta

like title says i need a exhaust for my Daily the flex pipe went and its making a lot of noise ... unless you u have just the flex pipe that would be good also car is 2003 2.0 jetta thanks maks
  9. mksTurbo

Noisia @ SAT june 20th

any noisia fans out there ???? ... been dying to see them for ages .. just got my tickets .. 29$ worth every penny n only 19 days left to the show ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh going to be mental
  10. mksTurbo

**LF SL55 22 Spoke AMG Style V "Turbine" Wheels**

like title says im looking for a pair of these bad boys in 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear .. if u know someone or u wanna get rid of urs PM
  11. mksTurbo

LF oem hood and grill for MK4 Jetta

like title says im looking for a OEM hood for my MK4 and a grill alos .. if u have a badgless one thats fine also car is silver
  12. mksTurbo

Brake question ( TT Rears on jetta )

Got a question before i put on my TT brakes on my jetta in the rear ... i wanna know if they are bolt on like the R32s i did in the front or i have to do something special to make them fit here are the TTs
  13. mksTurbo

*** 98 Honda Civic 4DR 4 Sale ***

Bought the car in January of this year it was my DD 176 xxx KMs electrick windows 5spd AC works but u have to fill it up with freeon CD player it runs very well i had zero issues with it but has a few problems 2 windows dont go down small hole underneath on the driver side rear shocks have...
  14. mksTurbo

***LF Honda 98 rear shocks**** URGENT

yeh so i blew my rear shocks going over a pothole so i need them asap since its my beater and i use it everyday for work ... new or used thanks
  15. mksTurbo

LF GLI skirts front n rear valance

like title says im looking for all 4 pieces ... dont care about the color and has to be OEM no replicas plz
  16. mksTurbo

Good place to powder coat Calipers

so im looking for a good place to powder my R32 and TT Calipers before i put them on .. so anyone know a good spot to have them done at thanks
  17. mksTurbo

LF passenger side mirror for a 05 S4 wagon

this is for my buddy ... like title says he needs a mirror someone broke his last night next to his place call him at this number 514 567-9686 Stu thanks
  18. mksTurbo

GLI recaros driver side wont move front or back problem

ok so i swapped in some GLI reacros into my jetta and the driver side wont budge front or back ... i put some grease on the track and it still wont slide front or back .. can anyone help ???? i think its the latch thats busted but im not sure and dont wanna take apart the wrong part thanks
  19. mksTurbo

FS k03 + the rest

this comes from my jetta .. the seats are mint not a scratch on them the backs are also mint ( been driving without my rears for the passed 2 years so its just collecting dust chez moi ) Seats are SOLD and i also have this that i dont need 3" DP 100$
  20. mksTurbo

New Shoes

Ditched the MB-As cause i got tired of rubbing everwhere and got myself some BBS RC always wanted those wheels .. not in the best shape but got them for cheap so y not .. only thing i need to do is get some spacer to make them flush n powdercoat them some retarded color :D
Back