Search results

1. TW

19" Vossen CV3 w tires

Selling my 19" vossen CV3's matte grey with nankang ns20 245/35/19 Wheels are 19x10+38 2 of the tires are good, 2 have excessive wear on the inside. one wheel has very minor rash, the other 3 are perfect. all wheels are perfectly straight. These are the wheels in question...
  2. TW

Things you like bringing to raves

Been to a few massive festivals now, does anyone have any input as to fun things / useful things to bring to a rave or big music festival? Im going to electric zoo next weekend and was hoping to find more shit to bring! thanks
  3. TW

Darksiders 2

Came out yesterday. If you're not currently playing it, I feel sorry for you :*(
  4. TW

Rolling vid of my car

Put some new tires on, and I can drive way lower now with less camber. Bi-winning! Also, the falken 912's stretch fucking beautifully
  5. TW

Anyone doing the crossfit games?

Is anyone on MR competing?? for those who dont know : Right now, the open is going on which is essentially the qualifiers for regionals. post up your scores! So far, Week 1: As many reps as possible in 7 mins of burpees (116) Week 2: as many reps as possible in 10 mins of snatches (61)
  6. TW

Your PRs?

ITT we post our Personal Records on relevant lifts Back Squat: 365 lbs Front Squat: 255x5 Bench: Have not tried for 1RM in a long time but approx 270 lbs Deadlift: 505lbs Clean & Jerk: 245 Snatch: 185lb Split Jerk: 3x225lb Strict Press: 165lb Push Press:205lb
  7. TW

HSD Coilovers GR STi '08-'11

Up for sale are my set of HSD coilovers for 2008'2011 sti hatch. I ran them for 4000 km before switching to my bags so they are basically brand new. they're in perfect condition, never drove hard on them, no noise. For those who dont know, HSD's are insane for the price. 16 way dampening and...
  8. TW

Last minute rustproofing deal!

What's up guys! I had an abnormal amount of cancellations for rustproofing tomorrow so I need to fill the day. If you guys need to get your cars rustproofed, now's the time! We use Krown rustproofing, which is known by many to be the absolute best in rust protection on the market. We're located...
  9. TW

I need plastidip

Title says it all, I need 2-3 cans of black plastidip and dont want to drive to the states to get it. Does anyone have some they are willing to part with? I'll pay, obviously. Thanks!
  10. TW

Saw "The human Centipede"? Here comes the sequel..

And it's more fucked up than you can imagine http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/59950203.html#cutid1
  11. TW

Feeler: TW's built 1991 GTR - 500+ HP

I'm considering selling my 1991 BNR32. I have owned the car for 4 years now (since 2007), and have been through just about everything with this thing. This is just a feeler to guage interest, I WONT accept lowballs so don't even bother wasting my time, or yours. Anyone who knows me, or the car...
  12. TW

2000 Accord V6 coupe - Price drop must go!!

We're selling our shop car that we built for car shows a while back. My dad and I invested tons of time and effort building this thing, so it has a lot of sentimental value, but it's just taking up space now so it's time to let it go. 2000 Honda Accord V6 Coupe Automatic trans -...
  13. TW

LF: Good powdercoat shop

Im looking for a reputable powder coating shop for my wheels. I'm picky about the place because I've heard that heating the wheels too much can weaken the wheel, so I'm looking for a place that is experienced with / specializes in wheels if possible. Can someone refer me to a good place?
  14. TW

Darth Vader drives a (flat black) STi - New wheels p.7

Hey guys, Welcome to my build thread! General plans for the car are to do some aesthetics (exterior and interor), Light power mods to reach around 300whp, and minor suspension mods to tighten it up a bit. I will try to be as economical as possible, as this will be my DD. This post will...
  15. TW

Even Crazier Illusion

The ukraine one that was just posted was sick and all, but when i saw this my mind was blown
  16. TW

where to roll my fenders?

oh herrow, looking to roll my fenders to accommodate a wider wheel/tire setup. I want to get it done, as opposed to doing it myself because I want a perfect job (Ie no pull, no wavy fenders). Anyone have a good shop to recommend? on a side note, anyone have any experience with returning a...
  17. TW

Darksiders

Just finished playing through Darksiders on x360... fucking epic game. But i really couldnt help but be pissed that every 5 minutes i felt like i was playing a rip of the legend of zelda : ocarina of time.. anyone else make the connection?! Ruin = Epona.. both have limited speed bursts that...
  18. TW

Someone selling my car on NASIOC, laule

Came across this today, an importer from florida listed my car as for sale BY THEM on NASIOC. It was last year, but I still found it pretty funny! http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1748511
  19. TW

Your Xmas list 2010!

So, it's that time of year again... Post up what you'd like to score this holiday season! It could help people who are stuck to figure out what they want. I'm looking at a suunto core watch, or maybe a Canada goose vest. Et tu?
  20. TW

Buried

couldnt fucking sleep, so i watched the movie 'buried' online, with ryan reynolds. for those who havent heard, its a movie about him being buried alive, and held hostage by iraqi terrorists. All i can say is WTF. who here has seen it and was fucking pissed about the ending?! lol
Back