Search results

1. G

I don't live in MTL anymore. So I can do this everywhere and always. (Suck it, SPVM)

2 year speeding ticket tally: $0 2 year parking ticket tally: $0 Pulled over doing 210 in a 70 IN TOWN once. Released when I explained I just washed it and was trying to get the water off so it wouldn't make spots. First encounter with police I was going 95 on the same 70 piece of road. Cops...
  2. G

Help me find Lauzon Hitler Meme video?

Hi all. As the title suggests I'm trying to find the hilarious hitler meme video someone here was awesome enough to make during the Lauzon troubles. It was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen but unfortunately it was pulled off youtube shortly after and I was hoping someone has it or...
  3. G

245/40R18Falken Eurowinters, almost new (3000km) $500 OBO

Hey guys. I returned my M3 (lease) and had to put it on new summer tires so I have the set of winter tires I bought last December. They're 4x 245/40R10 Falken Eurowinters. Only drove about 3000km on them. I put an add on Kijiji, but will gladly take $400 from anyone on the Forum...
  4. G

HKS Twin Power ignition amplifier for RX7

Well after parting out my RX7 the same of the HKS Twin Power ignition amplifier fell through. Lists for $435 + the harness (about $40). Asking for $200 or best offer. Here's the manufacturer's website for details: http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=842 PM me for details. Thanks! Greg
  5. G

HKS Twinspark ignition amplifier. Cheap.

HKS Twinspark ignition amplifier. Have harness adaptor for FD3S otherwise it's an easy splice. Sells for over 400, Looking for $200 OBO. Had sold it but sale fell through. Thanks, PM me for info.
  6. G

$20 Brand new in box FRONT DISKS - civic EX 92-00

I have a brand new set of front brake disks for a Civic EX. Bought them for a friend who thought he had an EX but actually had a CX which has smaller brakes. These will fit 1992 through 2000 Civic EX cars, not sure if the following years had the same disks. Cleaning out the garage, asking $20...
  7. G

FD3S RX7 downpipe (not for JDM) - $50 OBO

I have a stainless steel downpipe I bought for my RX7 but it didn't fit because my car is RHD (steering in the way). My loss, your gain. PM me. Thanks. -Greg
  8. G

13B motor, ceramic seals

Parting out the car and still have the block and turbo (turbo listed in parts section). It's a freshly built motor with ceramic apex seals. compression, seals, all A+. was putting out just shy of 500 on the dyno with the full setup so I know it's good for at least that much. Also have a 10lbs...
  9. G

T78 Turbo $2200

Parting out my car and the buyer for the Turbo fell through so it's available again. T78, rebuilt less than 100km ago. Looking for $2200. Also have a sweet custom downpipe with wastegate for RX7 for it.
  10. G

Sparkling Graphite 2008 M3

Letting go of my 2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 because I'm moving abroad. Looking for $48k (I can wiggle a little on price, and can also play with the invoice price to help on taxes). A steal compared to the others on Autotrader. Can also be leased (takeover) until Jan 28th 2012, for $965/mo+tx...
  11. G

News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

UPDATE: A settlement has been reached whereby I've been fully compensated for the financial loss. I want to thank everyone for the support! Looking forward to getting her back on the road! Thanks! Original post: As many of you know, I brought my Gallardo to Audi/Porsche Lauzon for a wheel...
  12. G

13B-REW Motor, T78 Turbo, trans, lots more, over 500 crank HP.

I'm selling the 13B motor out of my FD3S. This is for the complete block and everything on it. Turbo, downpipe, wastegate, BOV, intake, Koyo radiator, Greddy FMIC, Clutch, gearbox, etc. Good for close to 500WHP. Freshly built with less than 500km on it. Complete list of what's included: T78...
  13. G

Sparco Circuit racing seat

I'm selling my Sparco Circuit racing seat. It's in new condition except for a few scratches at the bottom on the sides where the mounts go. I'm including aluminium mounts, hardware, and 4point harness. Worth over $1200 retail, selling for 600 OBO. PM me. Thanks, Greg
  14. G

RX7 (1993+) Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (Re-Ameniya style)

I'm selling this CF re-amemiya rear diffuser. It's in like new condition having never been installed. Paid over $800 shipped, but am now moving abroad and need to sell. Looking for $200, PM me. Thanks, Greg
  15. G

FD3S RX7 (JDM) track car

I'm moving so my RX7 has to go. The car is currently a dedicated track car, but could be detuned a bit to be road-legal. Output is around 450-500 RWHP on 94 gas depending on timing/boost setup. I'm asking $10,000. The car has LOADS ($30,000+) of aftermarket equipment, could easily double...
  16. G

Rx7 fd3s jdm 500+rwhp

Bonjour! Je demenage et dois vendre ma RX7. Il sagit d'un modele R1 du Japon '92 (meme que 93-95 ici) hautement modifier pour la course/drift. Quelques unes des modifications: Turbo T78, custom downpipe, wastegate externe, BOV sequentiel, volant detachable sparco, siege & harness 4 point...
Back