Search results

1. MontrealB15

Roadtrip to New Brunswick - What to see on the way?

I'm thinking of planning a 4-5 day roadtrip to NS and am wondering if there are any must-sees along the way? (or on the way back). I don't really know the area but am looking for a nice way to spend a few days with the gf.
  2. MontrealB15

Shop for taking apart motor/ replacement?

Long story short I ran my truck with a piece of spark plug ceramic in one of the cylinders for a few seconds. I am well aware of how stupid this is. Please don't flame me, what's done is done and I need to get it in working order again. Can anybody recommend a good shop in the Montreal area...
  3. MontrealB15

Where to buy OEM style lug nuts (without paying a fortune)?

I'm looking for OEM fittment lug nuts for my Ranger that will work with the stock lug caps. Any ideas on where to buy? I've found on eBay but would prefer to avoid $20 shipping and a 2 week delay. Stealership isn't an option for obvious pricing reasons. Where else can I look? I am looking for...
  4. MontrealB15

American Racing Baja 15x8 with 235/75R15 legal for winter, 5x4.75

4 mags American racing 15x8 bolt pattern 5x4.75 (5x120.7) acheter mai 2014 avec pneu Uniroyal Laredo HD/T all terrain legal l'hiver 235/75 R 15. Parfait pour s10, sonoma, blazer, jimmy, etc... pneus avec tread comme neuf, center caps inclus. $500. Region de Montreal...
  5. MontrealB15

Financing a Condo VS Renting

Hey guys, I'm wondering what you guys think about financing vs renting? I am looking to soon get a place with my girlfriend and we're kind of torn on whether we should rent, or finance a condo? If we rent, I know we can have a nice place in a nice area for about $1000-1100 a month, heated with...
  6. MontrealB15

Different Style of BF Goodrich Radial T/A ?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new tires and found a set of Radial T/As on nice wheels, but the tires look a bit different than the normal T/As I find online... Does anybody know if this is either an older version of the T/A, an import version, or a fake? For reference, this is the style I am...
  7. MontrealB15

Getting a Class 1 Permit

Hey guys, I've read up on the SAAQ website but am still looking for information on how to obtain my class 1 license. I am working full time now and would preferably like to do it in the evening; is some kind of driving school necessary? Any of you that have done it, what were the steps and...
  8. MontrealB15

Opinions on new Ram trucks?

What's up guys? Long ago I vowed never to buy another Chrysler product because of all the trouble I've seen with them and having owned one as well, being turned off by stupid electrical gremlins and paper transmissions. Lately though, I've been pricing out a new pickup for when my S10 dies...
  9. MontrealB15

Travail dans le domaine de la biere.

Salut les gars, Depuis un bout je cherches du travail dans le domaine de la biere. Je finis l'ecole dans quelques semaines et j'aimera bien quitter le monde de la banque alors je cherches une job dans le domaine de la biere. C'est un domaine qui m'a toujours interesser; je ne cherches pas un...
  10. MontrealB15

Pourquoi Au Quebec...

...le marcher usager est plein de vendeurs qui pensent que leur pieces d'auto valent tellement chere? Comme je suis souvent sur Kijiji, je vois une TONNE de vendeurs qui ont des prix ridicules sur leurs annonces. Que ca soit des pieces, ou des vehicules, je crois que le marcher est vraiment...
  11. MontrealB15

recherche bumper arriere corolla 2006, LF 2006 corolla rear bumper

Looking for 200 Corolla rear bumper in good shape in this color, for exactly this car PM me thanks!!!
  12. MontrealB15

Let's see all the cars you've owned / Montrez toutes vos voitures!

I know this kind of thread has been done before (in 2004 mind you) but I figured it would be cool to see all the vehicles MR members have owned. In the midst of winter and political bullshit, good threads have been lacking, so I figured this might be fun. For many I know it's a long list, but go...
  13. MontrealB15

Steel Wheels for Recyclers?

I've got 4 15x7 S10 steel wheels I need gone and nobody on Kijiji is biting. Any idea what scrappers would pay and who I could load them off on? Since I'm probably going to lose cash I don't want to have to drive too far, I'm in St Laurent. Thanks guys!
  14. MontrealB15

Weird Kijiji Buyer

I've got some S10 steel wheels for sale on kijiji for $65 and got an email reply from a guy who said he was interested and asked for a phone number. I emailed him back my cell number on monday and waited for a call which I never got. On tuesday he sent me an email telling me his son (who is the...
  15. MontrealB15

Beer: What's the best commonly found brew?

I've always loved beer, but recently after starting to brew at home with my buddy I've grown an appreciation for a truly good brew. I used to buy and drink tons of Bud and Bud Light; in the summer they quenched my thirst and I enjoyed the taste. After the homebrew, I'm honestly disgusted by...
  16. MontrealB15

Relative noob needs advice

Hows it going guys? So heres my case, i had been working out on and off in the past but in November I joined nautilus and have been going to the gym regularly. At the beginning i only had time for twice a week but now ive been working out 3 days a week for a while. I do a full body workout and...
  17. MontrealB15

Question pour proprios de Basset wheel

Salut les gars! Je cherches des Basset pour mon S10, mais j'ai deja vu sur le web que les trous pour les studs sont plus grand sur les bassets? Comment avez vous regler ce probleme? Je ne veut pas changer les studs sur mon truck; j'imagine que vous avez juste acheter des lugnuts 45 degree pour...
  18. MontrealB15

Qui fait sa propre mecanique?

I was curious after reading about the diy garage in the other thread, who here on MR does their own work on their cars, and if so to what extent? In my case i try and do everything except jobs like balljoints that require a press. I also strangely enough don't usually do my own oil changes...
  19. MontrealB15

Valet Parking

What do you guys think of valet parking? Saturday I stayed at the Fairmont in Tremblant. Didn't have a choice but to valet park my truck, and I was not down with it at all. I asked if I could park myself and the guy made a point of saying that they HAD to park for me. Ok, no problem, here are...
  20. MontrealB15

Tire bead missing a chunk

I was excited tonight to pick up a set of four Hakepellita 5 studded winters (or however you spell that) in my size for $240 on kijiji. The seller was an older man who didn't seem to know much about cars, but the treadwear was very minimal so I bought them and left. At that price I was sure I...
Back