Search results

1. FLIP

VMR 706 Gunmetal 5 spoke 5x112 BMW X3 (4set)

VMR 706 Gunmetal 5 spoke 5x112 BMW X3 (4set) Priced $650 Good-Great condition. More pictures on request.
  2. FLIP

2009 BMW 335 xdrive. Premium. Modified. Est. 360+ HP

I am posting this on behalf of a friend to answer any questions that you have about the car. Please do not ask me about pricing as you will negotiate with him directly. BMW 335 xdrive 138,000 KM Automatic 2 Doors Black on Black Serviced at BMW West Island Tuned at VAG Motorsport Laval Detailed...
  3. FLIP

LF: AC Compressor E90 330i

LF: AC Compressor in good condition.
  4. FLIP

Dromida Ominus Quadcopter RTF

Selling a Dromida Ominus Quadcopter RTF. Minimal use... it was fun for the first 2 weeks but then I didn't have much time to fly (I also have a parrot drone w/camera, so flying this toy wasn't much more exciting besides the flips and 'tricks'). Quadcopter Remote (With 4AA included) 2 batteries...
  5. FLIP

Sony Xperia T3 Black, Bell, Brand New

Brand New Black Sony Xperia T3 in the box. Bell phone. Checked and tested by in store bell rep. Phone & accessories Priced to sell at $225. Retail $399+($60tax) Kijiji market $275 (but used ~3months or more) *Phone was an upgrade, but I already have an S4 which is better* Phone receipt...
  6. FLIP

GoPro Hero4 battery

I just got a GoPro Hero4 today (May 16) with an extra set of batteries. I ended up buying the external battery charger with 1 battery included. For sale only 1 of the 2 options: BOTH ARE BRAND NEW 2x Digipower (GoPro4 compatible) batteries. Opened May 16th $30 or 1x Original GoPro Hero4...
  7. FLIP

tape markings on fresh paint

I need help to remove these tape markings from my spoiler. The spoiler was painted 1 week ago (paint & clear coat) and I had let it dry out in the sun almost every day. I used glue to place my roof spoiler and as they recommended, I taped it down to hold while it would cure. I used electrical...
  8. FLIP

ACS (Style) rear roof spoiler E90/E92 (Jetblack), ABS Plastic

Selling an ACS style rear roof spoiler in Jetblack. Never used. Comes with adhesive for mounting. Made of ABS Plastic. Paint job quality 9/10. Ready to be mounted. Got it from bimmian and the fit is pretty good. $130
  9. FLIP

Protein Powder Ovation bioactive

Does anyone use Ovation bioactive undenatured whey protein? or any of their product lineup? I'm trying to look it up, but it seems as if there are no reviews. I'm thinking that it's the shops brand of products. I've used a small quantity before and liked how easily it dissolved in water vs some...
  10. FLIP

Battery tender/charger in trunk

Would I be able to install eyelet connectors to my battery in the back (under the electronic module (E90)) to use with a batter tender? I want to keep it permanently installed in the back and when I get home, i'll just park it in reverse and plug it in via my outdoor plug. It would be quick and...
  11. FLIP

BMW OEM E90 roof rack

FS: OEM BMW Original roof rack that will fit on E90 sedan. Roof rack has been painted black (plasti dip) with glossifier (plasti dip). Painted black for a blacked out look. Condition of roof rack is 9/10, near mint condition. BMW tool and manual incl. $199
  12. FLIP

FS: E90 Pre-LCI Hamann style (replica) lip (Used)

Selling my used Hamann style front lip. It has been plasti'd black with glossifier. Condition 7/10 no cracks but there are scrapes underneath. My car is stock but this thing I still manage to scrape, I don't think it will survive my winter driving. There are a few mounting holes for screws...
  13. FLIP

Mechunik Euro Mirror E90 Aspherical & Heated

Mechunik Euro Mirror E90 Aspherical & Heated I got from Bimmian, brand new. For cars with dimming, the wiring harness is a bit more complex that it's not plug and play (I didn't know). I'm currently waiting a response from Bimmian on what to do, but for anyone with an E90 that has heated (no...
  14. FLIP

LF: E90 mirror, drivers side.

Title says it all. Or if anyone may be interested in a passenger side mirror, let me know.
  15. FLIP

Front strut mount E90

I need to know if the front strut mounts on my E90 are "normal". There's nothing out of the ordinary in terms of daily driving, but I know I hit a nasty pothole that made me have to replace the rear mounts. I never noticed the front until I was googling some images and saw that replacement parts...
  16. FLIP

FS: K&N Air Filter E90 33-2332

FS 1 year used K&N drop in air filter for E90 non turbo. I just cleaned the filter a few days ago, but I swapped to a cone filter. $50
  17. FLIP

Stabilus Trunk Lid Lift Support e90

I have 1 new Stabilus trunk lift lid support (strut). I replaced both on my E90 because they couldn't hold up the trunk lid, but 2 new struts made it quite difficult to close, so I kept 1 old and 1 new. If you are replacing your strut, I would recommend 1 old/1 new as it is a good balance to...
  18. FLIP

Fast wheels "Rave", mags 17, 5x100 5x114.3

4 used mags with worn tires (tires need to be replaced). Size: 17" Bolt: Multi hole; 5x100/114.3 Colour: Silver Bore: 73.1 mm Weight: 21.2 lb Offset: +38 Price $400
  19. FLIP

uneven tire wear

I have been noticing lately that my car is having a really hard time getting in and out of parallel parking spots with a bit of snow on the ground, but I figured it was what I got for having RWD (but my E36 did way better). Yesterday I cleaned my car and noticed that my rear tires were worn out...
  20. FLIP

Resto: General worker + delivery (9am-2pm/Mon thru Fri), Minimum wage$

First things first, for you MR. PAY: MINIMUM WAGE DIFFICULTY/STRESS LEVEL: LOW-MODERATE TASK: TAKING ORDERS, DELIVERY HOURS +/-: 5hr a day, Mon-Fri Restaurant in Lachine looking to expand it's business and offer delivery in the area. Resto hours are mainly morning and lunch oriented (hours...
Back