Search results

1. J

Selling mk6 Detroit wheels.

Hi, I'm selling my mk6 Detroit wheels(huffs with black inserts) wheels are 8/10, they have a little curbage but nothing noticeable. Wheels are wrapper with all season Pirelli p Zeros 225/40R18. 2 tires are almost done and 2 tires have about 1-2 summers left depending how Many km you drive...
  2. J

FS: BSH True seal intake (MK5-MK6) TSI engine.

Hi, I have a stage 1 BSH true seal intake for the mk5 or mk6 TSI engines. bought this for 320$ brand new at the biggining of last summer.(never driven in winter, car is stored atm). 150$ and comes with everything u need for install. The Filter is cleaned up with K&N Filter cleaner and ready to...
  3. J

Suspended license, didn't know???

This morning I was stopped for "verification" because I was young and was driving a mkv GTI. She comes up to my window and says, Hi, I see the car is under a 50 year old (dad) and your a teenager driving just wanted to make sure its ur dad etc.... Well the plates are good she tells me and...
  4. J

WTB: 18" GTI DETROITS(HUFFS) w/ or without tires(pneus) 600$

looking for some 18" gti detroit(huffs) mags for 600$ with tires or 400$ without tires. Post or pm me what you got. je parle aussi du français, donc post en français si vous voulez. c'est bon avec moi :) text me or call me at 514-892-1258 if you don't feel like posting. thanks/Merci. :)
Back