Search results

1. R

mon locataire est mort...what to do next?

Bonjour mon locataire qui vivait seul est decedé. on a ete contacté par sa blonde ( qui ne vivait pas avec lui) et qui n'est pas sur le bail, pour nous informer. on ne sais pas qui prend en charge ses affaires il n'a pas de famille ici, ou on ne connait pas sa famille. sa blonde n'est pas...
  2. R

Autobahn question

Hello i’ll be driving from Frankfurt airport to Bonn. I think it will be on highway A3. How do you know which sections do not have speed limits? What about the speed cameras or police enforcement in the section where i think limits are 130 km/h Are these announced before? I want to obey all...
  3. R

Compresseur à air

Bonjour, quel volume de compresseur a air (en gallons) est requis pour faire fonctionner un impact gun 1/2”, 90psi? Je dois aller vers un 8 gallons? Ou plus petit ca fonctionne? C est pour les roues ou d autres jobs de suspension, a la maison Donc usage ocassionnel
  4. R

Is it worth a used tesla model S versus a new model 3

I would be looking at a model s 100d around 70k Or for a new model 3 dual motor long range? I really don’t like the model 3 cheap interior But i m not sure the reliability of the battery or a several years used model s… What would you pick in that price range?
  5. R

Sunwing significant flight delay

Hello we’ve been to Cuba early November and our flight was supposed to leave Mtl at 5pm but due to their checkin system being down we only left Mtl at 10:30pm We only found out about this delay at the airport at 2:45pm. (No prior email nothing) So yeah 7 hours wait in airport with tired and...
  6. R

Proteines

Where do you buy your protein nowadays? Prices went through the roof Did you try bulk protein? What sites/stores Thanks
  7. R

Notaire ou comptable needed

Salut quelle est la meilleure facon de transférer un bien immobilier (condo) des parents vers les enfants sans devoir payer des taxes ni au moment du transfert ni lors de la vente. (Ils doivent Demeurer dedans lors de la ventre j’imagine) Les condos sont loués présentement. Les enfants...
  8. R

Re finance, Heloc, reverse mortgage?

Hello need some experts that can clarify all these terms. As we paid a good amount of our house, I need to know the process to be able to extract the 20% needed for a new investment we want to buy Most important it needs to be separate of from the remaining mortgage on the house as i need to...
  9. R

Protéines- where to buy

Bonjour, j’achete de temps en temps mais la j’ai vu Costco c est rendu 55$ pour 5lbs isolate Avez vous d’autres places a des meilleurs prix? Oui des fois ca tombe en special a 40-45$ le Jug. Bring your suggestions Thanks
  10. R

Repair small crack in windshield

Hello , a truck threw a rock in my windshield last Thursday. It created a chip and a small crack in both directions Total size is 30mm in length and very small in width. Situated about 15 cm from botttom part of windshield and about 30cm from side of windshield Car is lexus gs350 2015. I...
  11. R

Michelin primacy mxm4 alternatives?

Hello tire size 225-50r17 car is tsx 2012 which we still want to keep for a long time Current tires are michelin primacy mxm4 but they are close to being finished. Probably on their last summer. These are the original tires Should i buy the same ones as replacement or another alternative from...
  12. R

Inner tie rod rental tool

Hello does CT still rent tools? Or another place?
  13. R

6/49

So who’s playing? How much you bet per week/month? Choose your numbers or auto generated? Always play the same numbers? Discuss
  14. R

2016 corolla s rear caliper piston

Hi all pretty dumb question but my friend has a corolla s 2016 Trying to replace rear pads and rotors. The caliper has slots on the piston so it needs to be turned Using the square tool with notches the piston turns clockwise , while applying pressure, but it won’t retract into the caliper. It...
  15. R

Pleasant manual car

With manual transmission disappearing every year what’s left in the new car segment, not super cars, that still has a pleasant manual transmission? Meaning relatively short throw Not grinding gears Cluth that you don’t need 2 feet to press on, Pleasant daily driver with 2 young kids Ideally 4...
  16. R

Non rattle cars

Post your experience with cars that have no rattles. Most of my cars had some that i could easily fix but damn i think cars back in the 90’s or early 2000’s were more rattle free than modern cars Is there a brand that has a solid interior without any rattles?
  17. R

Where to buy/order online patio chair cushion

Hello need advice , where to buy circular seat cushion for outdoor patio chairs. Requirements: Diameter: 2 feet Thickness 4 inches Color gray ideally I need quantity 2, as i lost one with the wind and never found it So i would replace both cushions Ideally waterproof Old ones were having some...
  18. R

Condo - kids making noise -bothers my tenants - need input

hello, we have a condo unit, on first floor rented out to tenants. it's been about a month they moved in. they flagged that the kids above them ( 2nd floor owners with twins two girls 3 years old) are running and making noise at 6 AM when they wake up.. as per tenants version this seems to be...
  19. R

Laser or IPL hair removal

Hi all, what are your recommendations for permanent hair removal. For guy and girl. What are the technologies used now? What are your reviews? What should i expect as prices? I heard several sessions are required Areas of interest are: underarms, chest and down there but i couldn t find a place...
  20. R

B250 second gen

Hi all , why are the mercedes b250 second gen so cheap? I found many under 18k$, and there is one with 15000 kms for 17000$. This is crazy the car must be like new (not sure if vga). Anyway i find it lost a lot of value for 3-4 years old Benz
Back