Search results

1. JoeyV

Guess the damage

Like many others have done here, I'm posting a couple pics of my car after some dummy ran a stop and hit me in the passenger side. Guess the damage. There are 2 right answers. 1) The repair estimate/cost? 2) Since after I requested a market value re-evaluation, the car was deemed was a...
  2. JoeyV

Looking for specific 1/18 scale model

Since I'm looking for something for someone that occasionally visits MR, I can't post too much info here, but I need recommendations on where I can find a specific car model in a 1/18 diecast. I remember there being a place in Verdun a decade ago that only sold die-cast scale models, but...
  3. JoeyV

Carbon Fiber Splitter

This splitter was originally built for and installed on an SRT swapped first-gen Neon, and later mounted to a 2nd-gen Ford Probe. Both cars have long-since been scrapped, so it's time to get rid of it as it's just taking up space. It was hand built by the neon-owner who worked for a carbon and...
  4. JoeyV

Outdoor, coin-op batting cages - where?

When I was younger, they were all over the place. I remember going to the one in lasalle (Carrefour Angrignon) where they had miniputt, batting cages and go-karts. But it seems they have all but disappeared. Are there any left in Montreal/west-island?
  5. JoeyV

Est-ce legal...?

Admetton qu'un commercant se trompe lors d'une vente, et vend un item a prix inferieur du prix afficher. Est-ce legale de contacter le client et de lui demander de debourser la difference apres le fait? J'ai chercher la reponse sur google, mais y'a juste la loi de l'exactitude des prix qui...
  6. JoeyV

RaceDeck floor tiles

I've got a lot of 235 RaceDeck floor tiles to sell. Colour breakdown: 4 x purple 4 x blue 4 x green 4 x tan 4 x charcoal 5 x orange 21 x "grill" type black 84 x gret 105 x red (dozen or so have a cut/damaged side/edge, but they can still be used on outer edges ) Tiles were about $4.50 per tile...
  7. JoeyV

Escape rooms

SO, I recently started doing some escape rooms and while I originally didn't think I'd enjoy it, it turns out it's a great way to spend some times with friends. Anyone else here try some that they can recommend? (Obviously no spoilers pls) So far we've been to Escaparium in DDO 3 times and have...
  8. JoeyV

Braces.

Cliffs: -I don't have super messed up teeth, just 2 that are slightly recessed in the bottom and 2 that are ever so slightly out of line up top. I don't need braces to fix any issues, but I want to have a more perfect smile. Looking o have these small issues corrected purely for cosmetic...
  9. JoeyV

[FS] Collection of Zymol waxes.

Hey guys, I've got a collection of high end Zymol waxes that I simply no longer use or have never used. Gonna let these go for VERY cheap. Roughly 30% of the retail value (taken from Zymol's Canadian distributor) - based on amount in the pot. Zymol Creame 8oz - 95% full + applicator Retail...
  10. JoeyV

My hockey team and I need your help

So to make this short, my hockey team and I entered an online contest called The Westy. This contest has as a prize $12 000 in hockey equipment. We've made it to the top 16 form over 1000 teams that entered, but I now need your help. Since this is a vote based contest until the "top 5" final, we...
  11. JoeyV

Porte de garage a remplacer - appartment. Qui paye?

Bon, histoire courte: Ma blonde c'est tromper de vitesse dans son char a matin et au lieu de reculer du drive-way, elle a avancer dans la porte de garage. ca faite bang, pi la y'a une etampe de son char dans la porte de garage. C'est pas juste un dent, faut la remplacer. Est-ce que ce genre de...
  12. JoeyV

[FS] Weathertech mats - 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza

WeatherTech floor mats for 4th Gen (2012-2016) Subaru Impreza. Non-WRX/STI models only. Set of front mats in black in great shape. $75 obo. (These go for $160 new) Everyone knows what Weathertech floor mats look like so I didn't bother taking pics.
  13. JoeyV

Bank of Canada Konami Code

Go here: http://www.bankofcanada.ca/banknotes/banknote150/ Enter the Konami Code while on the page. Enjoy.
  14. JoeyV

Spring Time Cleaning - Garage Sale.

I've got a couple items that are just collecting dust, so I figured I'd post them for sale. Items will be removed as they are sold. Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Sealant. 16oz. 75%. $25. Blackfire Total Eclipse Tire Gel. 16oz. 75%. $15 Chemical Guys Fabric Clean. 16oz. Full. $5...
  15. JoeyV

Spring Time Cleaning - Garage Sale.

I've got a couple items that are just collecting dust, so I figured I'd post them for sale. Items will be removed as they are sold. Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Sealant. 16oz. 75%. $25. Blackfire Total Eclipse Tire Gel. 16oz. 75%. $15 Chemical Guys Fabric Clean. 16oz. Full. $5...
  16. JoeyV

This email is a scam! (Leaving this up for others in case)

SOLVED - This is a scam email. Do not click link. *************************************** Just got an email that's seems too legit to be legit...but since the only Apple product I've ever owned in my life is a used iPhone 4 to process Square payments...I have my doubts. What do you guys...
  17. JoeyV

Looking for Paint Shop/Booth I can Rent on Weekends When They're Closed.

Anybody have numbers or hook-ups?
  18. JoeyV

Last minute costume: Where can I pick up a cheap black bow-tie?

Title is pretty clear. Where can I pick up a cheap bow-tie that'll look ok? A clip in would be great!
  19. JoeyV

The "daily a$$hats that make me lose my shit" thread

We need a rant thread about the every-day ass hats that makes us lose our shit. Yes, I know it is going to mostly be a "first world problems" thread, but so what? We live in the first world, don't we? I'll start: -4:15pm -McDonald's drive-thru -I'm the only car in queue to place my order...
  20. JoeyV

Where to find Musketeer hat?

Long story short, one of my hockey teams has a musketeer theme, and we want to introduce a "dunce of the game" hat in the form of a musketeer hat to be given out to one player at the end of the game in the dressing room. I looked online to find something, but all I've found are cheap kids...
Back