Search results

1. S2G-Unit

Subwoofer Repair

My subwoofer in my car is in need of repair. It's distorting even at low levels. Does anybody have suggestions on who could repair my Hertz ES250 sub somewhere around Montreal or elsewhere in Canada?
  2. S2G-Unit

2 FREE races at K1 Speed Montreal, Mon-Thurs between 12-6pm until December 12, 2019

I'm not associated with K1 at all but they have a promo for a few days in Dorval. I just tried it with friends, it was cool to try out & electric karts one more time (I tried K1 in Albany alone once a few years ago). I wanted to see how they compare to regular rental karts. Not much to say...
  3. S2G-Unit

Car Amplifier Test & Repair in Montreal?

I have an amp that I think I had some issues with last year with audio cutting out of one channel. My head unit is in for repair at the moment (in case that was the issue) but I needed my amp tested and probably repaired. Any suggestions on where to go or who can check it?
  4. S2G-Unit

The Official Cellphone Thread

I have a brand new P20 Pro for sale. Single sim from Rogers. 750$. I opened the box only to test the phone to make sure it wasn't defective. It still has all the plastic covers on it.
  5. S2G-Unit

Brand new Huawei P20 Pro (black/noir)

It's never been used. I'm going to keep my Blackberry Key2. This is a regular Canadian sold P20 Pro. Not a dual sim version. I only opened to the box to test the phone to make sure it wasn't defective. Still has all the plastic covers on it. 750$
  6. S2G-Unit

2003 4-Door Civic Pieces (Timing Belt, Head Cover Gasket& Relay)

Have these parts lying around. New never used except the relay it was used to test an issue for only a few minutes. Les pieces sont neuves, sauf le relay qui a eté utilisé pour tester pendant quelques minutes. Relay Assembly, Running Light (Rz-0126) (Mitsuba) Part Number: 38260-SM4-C03...
  7. S2G-Unit

Has anybody played the Diablo 2 HD remake (based on SC 2 engine)

Sounds like he's from Quebec. Has anybody tried the game? (I'm downloading SC II arcade now, which is needed to launch this game)
  8. S2G-Unit

Rio 2016: Thread des athletes féminines '' a suivre...''

U guys missed Isabelle Forrer from the Swiss Volleyball team. Don't know what her ass looks like though but she does have nice hips & https://gfycat.com/EllipticalKeenAlbino
  9. S2G-Unit

Startech 2 port USB 3 add on card Model PEXUSB3S2

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815158181 Asking 40$ Je suis a Pierrefonds
  10. S2G-Unit

Brand new Denso Oxygen Sensors 234-4201 & 234-4212

Please check compatibility with your car. Both are brand new and never used. Denso #234-4201. Sells for about 65$ USD. Asking 65$ CDN http://www.densoproducts.com/product.aspx?zpid=18162 Denso #234-4212. Sells for about 35$ USD. Asking 35$ CDN...
  11. S2G-Unit

Clarion 746EQS Equalizer

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-EQS746-Graphic-Equalizer-Crossover/dp/B000EZV3T8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456984655&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+746+eqs Used since last summer. Actually still has the protective plastic on top. I'm going with a tablet & a DSP in my car instead. Mounting hardware...
  12. S2G-Unit

Honda countersunk & weighted shift knob (gunmetal), Momo Hub 4911 with spacer

Momo Hub model # 4911 with a spacer. I'll include the allen keys/ bolts -asking 45$
  13. S2G-Unit

Those who've had coilovers rebuilt by Stadium, how have they held up?

Run into any problems. How is the dampening? How long has it been since you've had them rebuilt. Track or Street?
  14. S2G-Unit

So the new NSX will be in the 190K-250K range.....

Too expensive, too much electronics & too boring a design. Honda couldn't come up with something better than a R8's shape? Made in America? haha Maybe Ferrari should have an all American made model after the 488. What a fucking joke! This should have been the front end of the new NSX. (I...
  15. S2G-Unit

Funny Star Wars prequels movie reviews. aNybody have more to add

Too funny, my fav This dude was funny as hell too Any other funny ass ones?
  16. S2G-Unit

Mini-box DCDC-USB. Has anybody used one of these? Need help setting it up

I bought this to power a tablet in my car. I've email mini-box a few times. They're too damn slow to respond. Anybody who has used this can give me a step by step guide? (their online manual is garbage and incomplete) http://www.mini-box.com/DCDC-USB Edit* need specific guide to setting...
  17. S2G-Unit

Mohawkboom no longer installs stereo's. Who else do you guys use on here?

Just need to install an Android tablet into my car. I have all the kits wires etc. Contacted Mohawkboom and he's not doing installs anymore. Who is the next installer everyone has used from MR? (not the known audio shops)
  18. S2G-Unit

Ferrari Marlboro & Non Marlboro Team Issued Only Jackets

I have too many team issued pieces which are not for sale to the public. Decided to get rid of these 2. Both jackets are a size LARGE -2007 Marlboro Jacket (used, very good condition) SOLD -2011 Non Marlboro (Santander) Jacket. New, never used. SOLD In time for the Canadian Grand Prix. Je suis...
  19. S2G-Unit

1TB Seagate External Hard Drive

60$ Model# SRD00F1 HDTune pro says it has been powered on for 500hrs. I ended buying a WD Passsport because the transfer speed was a bit better. Venez le cherchez a Pierrefonds
Back