Search results

1. S-spec

B-series Wavetrac LSD + 4.9 FD

Up for sale is my BRAND NEW (Just got back from servicing from Wavetrac where it was replaced because of a stuck axle!) Wavetrac LSD with more aggressive steel bias plates (instead of carbon fibre). Also, it comes with a 4.9 FD! (2 summers of use, always used in either Honda MTF or Redline MTL)...
  2. S-spec

BNIB: Rota RB 13x8 ET+4 4x100 Bronze $500

I have a set of Rota RBs for sale, BNIB. Reason for sale is I could use the $$ for my wedding! Bronze with machined lip 13x8 +4 Offset 4x100 Price is $500 NON-NEGOTIABLE.
  3. S-spec

Water Wetter: Stock Clearout!

I have 10 bottles of Water Wetter left in stock. $10 tx. included while supplies last.
  4. S-spec

FS: K20A Valve Cover & Flywheel

OEM K20A Red Valve Cover: $200 OEM K20A 10.5 lb flywheel: $180
  5. S-spec

RSX-S Front and Rear Calipers, SS Braided Lines

Like the title says: RSX-S Front calipers: $150 RSX-S Rear Calipers: $75 Braided Lines: $75 By PM or you can call 514-667-0808 Thanks, Sajan
  6. S-spec

Civic Michelin Cup Roll Cage for sale! $450

Like the title says, I am putting up my Civic Michelin Cup bolt in roll cage for sale. It will fit any 2001-2005 2-dr coupe. $450 Thanks, Sajan Pictures will be up shortly!
  7. S-spec

Civic Michelin Cup Roll Cage for sale! $450

Like the title says, I am putting up my Civic Michelin Cup bolt in roll cage for sale. It will fit any 2001-2005 2-dr coupe. $450 Thanks, Sajan
  8. S-spec

Brand New Toyo R1R: 205-50-15 $650

Hey everyone, As the title states, I have a set of brand new Toyo R1Rs for sale sized at 205-50-15. The price I want is $650 and it is not negotiable. Thanks! Sajan
  9. S-spec

H23A Blue Top $1000 w/header

Hey, I am selling an H23A Blue Top VTEC motor. Comes with everything except transmission, clutch/flywheel, axles, ECU, and mounts to make it a full swap. (Its basically a fully assembled long block) The header is a BNIB Hytech replica 4-2-1 design. With a custom AHR Intake this motor will make...
  10. S-spec

BNIB 90-96 Nissan 300ZX Brake Pads: PBR XBG

Like the title says, I have a set of brand new PBR pads for sale: 90-96 Nissan 300ZX PBR XBG Semi-Metalic $50 OBO. Thanks! :bigup:
  11. S-spec

Torco Fluids: Local dealer?

Who is a local dealer for Torco products? I know Technika is a dealer, but I was wondering if anybody else has access to their products. Thanks!
  12. S-spec

Acid dipping a chassis

Does anybody know where I could have a chassis dipped? Does anybody do it locally? :dunno: Thanks.
  13. S-spec

FS: B18 Ported Head $350

As the title says, I have a B18 head ported by No Redline. Price is $350 slightly negotiable. The head comes with all internals (Cams, rockers, etc). By PM please.
  14. S-spec

FS: B18 Ported Head $350

As the title says, I have a B18 head ported by No Redline. Price is $350 slightly negotiable. The head comes with all internals (Cams, rockers, etc). By PM please.
  15. S-spec

LF: Front EG/DC2 Brake Line Brackets or Shocks

Hey, I am looking for OEM shocks, or more specifically the brackets where the brake lines bolt up on an 92-95 Civic or 94-01 Integra front shock. They are Left and Right specific and can be lightly tapped off the shock with a hammer. I need these ASAP! Thanks, Sajan
  16. S-spec

P72 Oil Pan with Oil Return Fitting!

I have a P72 (GSR/ITR) oil pan with -10AN oil return fitting already installed. It will fit ALL B-series, nonVTEC and VTEC alike, with the stock oil pick up. This means that all you have to do is unbolt your original oil pan, and bolt this one up, that's it, that's all. Many people believe...
  17. S-spec

B-series Fidanza Flywheel

As the title says, I have a B-series Fidanze 7.5 lb aluminum flywheel for sale. Used for maybe 2000kms. $100 Firm, take it or leave it. Don't bother negotiating, I am not interested. Have a great day! PS - By PM only please.
  18. S-spec

The 4x4 conversion thread on the old "new" Forum...

Hey guys, There was somebody here who responded to the "How can I convert my Civic to 4x4" who had a rear cross member from the Wagovan. I can't remember who it was, and I lost the PMs, if you read this, can you please PM me? Thanks.
  19. S-spec

Subscriptions

The forum is ALWAYS telling me I have 1 subscription not checked. When I click the link, none of the threads listed are bold, and even if I use the forum tools menu, select all, unwatch/delete/whatever, nothing seems to fix the problem. It's not the end of the world or anything, just annoying...
  20. S-spec

JDM SiR Cable Tranny + LSD

I have a JDM SiR B-series cable transmission for sale. It needs a rebuild: 3rd-4th synchro needs to be replaced. Also, I can't find the clutch release bearing lever, but if you have a cable tranny already, yours will fit right in. I also have an LSD for the tranny, but it's not installed. I am...
Back