Search results

1. a4 abt

U laugh U lose

Outback vs Goat...people voted
  2. a4 abt

Jeep Cherokee (2014+) WeatherTech

Sold my Cherokee Trailhawk a couple of weeks ago, the WeatherTech kit needs to go! 1st and 2nd row Trunk liner In excellent conditions Worth $440+tx new... Asking $250
  3. a4 abt

Road bike thread

Got a new bike to replace my Defy Advanced. I rode the Giant for 6 seasons, it was time for an upgrade! 2017 Argon Gallium Pro with Giant SLR0 wheels. Taking it out for a first real ride after work.
  4. a4 abt

Shimano RS81 C50 Wheelset for sale

Shimano RS81 C50 wheelset for sale, in excellent conditions -- $825
  5. a4 abt

Yamaha YSP-4100 - Hi-Fi Soundbar - Like New!

Excellent surround sound, 7.1 reproduction, calibration mic included. This soundbar can replace a full 7.1 surround system, the surround effects are very impressive. 4 HDMI inputs, subwoofer output. Includes 40 beam drivers and two woofers with digital amplifiers (120W total power: 2W x 40...
  6. a4 abt

iPhone 6+ 128gb - Factory unlocked/AppleCare

iPhone 6+ 128 gb in EXCELLENT conditions - AppleCare until April 2017 - Factory unlocked, bought directly from Apple Store - Comes with Lightning cable and charger - Comes with 3 cases (Back carbon fiber can easily be removed if you don' like it!) Asking $550
  7. a4 abt

iPad Retina (64GB) (3rd Gen) for sale

iPad Retina 64GB (3rd Gen) Black - $495 Comes with USB cable/charger, original box, and several cases/covers. iPad in excellent conditions.
  8. a4 abt

Mercedes CL65 AMG Replicas with tires

Mercedes CL65 AMG Replicas - 4 wheels/tires Used for one summer (2010) 18x8 Bolt pattern: 5x112 ET35 Kumho Ecsta SPT 235/40ZR18 One wheel has a minor scratch (See pictures) - Reason for sale: I sold the car those wheels were installed on Includes AMG center caps and Mercedes Benz caps
  9. a4 abt

New wheels for the CC

Mercedes CL65 replicas (18" like stock size, I don't intend on dropping the car!).
  10. a4 abt

Nikon D80 with 2 lenses, ext flash, tripod, carrying bag

Selling my Nikon D80 (10mp), it comes with: - Nikon 18-200mm lens - Nikon 70-300mm lens - Nikon flash (wireless) - Nikon remote control - 2 batteries - Velbon tripod - Carrying bag $1350
  11. a4 abt

Photoshoot - CC 3.6 4Motion & 335xi

Weather is getting nicer... 1st "real" photoshoot with the CC!
  12. a4 abt

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for sale

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for sale Silver exterior/black leather interior 1.8T Quattro, manual 5 speed Sunroof Bose sound system Audi OEM iPod interface 181,000km (only 1 owner, car was purchased brand new) Car is pushing around 260hp and 295tq. Exterior Mods Audi Ultrasport...
  13. a4 abt

Spotted: Nice Lambo (+2 Bonus M-Benz)

Spotted from the 33rd floor: Zoom in: Saw it later on at the shopping center: and 2 bonus Mercedes:
  14. a4 abt

South Florida GTG '08

And a bonus: :dunno:
  15. a4 abt

Etiquette - Message au President lol

J'ai acheter un sac pour mon laptop. L'etiquette a un message pour le president de la compagnie (ou celui des USA!)
  16. a4 abt

Terminator TV Show - Free on itunes Music Store

I haven't watch it yet, but if you want to watch this TV Show...it's free to download on the iTunes Music Store. :bigup:
  17. a4 abt

My 2007 Fixx Fest pics!

After almost 800km of driving, here are my Fixx Fest pics! For the first pic…my favorite car (mine!)
  18. a4 abt

Vag-Com & Vista problem

I just received my USB Vag-Com cable and it doesn't work with Vag-Com version 704.1. It says the interface couldn't be found. I don't have the "official" ross-tech cable, and I won't pay 250$ for it. The main function of my vag-com is to diagnostic my car. Can someone please tell me how to...
  19. a4 abt

After 2 months of waiting, my car is finally fixed

About 2 months ago, I hit a piece of tire on the i95. My car looked like this: Then, the morning I was going to take my car to the bodyshop, someone decided to key my whole passenger side during the night :rant: . I had to wait for the insurances to give me the OK to have this fixed...
  20. a4 abt

South Florida get together pics (BWW: 76 pics!)

I went to the South Florida Audi/VW get together this afternoon, here are the pics I took!
Back