Search results

1. bling_BORA

New start... :)

After almost 5 glorious years at Prestige Volkswagen I have arrived HOME!!! I am now part of an amazing team at Rimar Volkswagen and it feels amazing!!!! Just spoke with Sergio and he encouraged me to post it RIGHT AWAY!!!! For one of the best COMPLETE service (sales-after sales-service)...
  2. bling_BORA

SmarTop

I just got this morning the SmarTop module for my Eos!!!! Easy install, but pricy... With transport and stupid UPS brokerage fees it arrived at $450.... Anyway, Saturday it will be in...
  3. bling_BORA

Moving to Audi...

Hey guys! Starting Tuesday I will be at Audi Park Avenue in Brossard. No, I am not giving up my amazing Eos, which by the way I purchased last Wednesday (it was a lease...). Have an amazing week-end and Happy Holidays to everybody. Happy Easter!!!!
  4. bling_BORA

Lowered EOS !

I know at least 2LO Crew are happy now... Check my garage for some pics...
  5. bling_BORA

Clear sidelights for Eos

Anybody knows where I can get clear bumper sidelights for Eos? The orange ones are really ugly... I have been looking on the web but nothing so far... Really appreciated!
  6. bling_BORA

Finally... Pics...

Here are some pics, not to great but just to see my baby. I put Audi A4 17" mags on it with winter tires so I can drive it this winter. The 18" are stored and probably I will change the tires...
  7. bling_BORA

Eos

Finally I got my baby home!!!!! Today I signed and sealed the deal, plated the car and got it home for good!!!! Thanks for everybody that sent me nice messages at the begining of October, beginig with Sergio. Thanks budy! No more racing on the way home though.... Pics will follow.
  8. bling_BORA

New Jetta (Bora) TDI Sport Edition

Here are some pics witm my new TDI. Today, March 22, I have an appointment to install the GLI valences on it. So it will become a GLI-TDI hybrid, tacking in account all the extra equipment this great TDI has. Here are some pics. New, cool dash and leather trim 3 spoke wheel! New...
  9. bling_BORA

re-surfaced...

After some bad adventures (a big accident) I am back.... with a new bracking mod and in less then a week with a GLI lip, silver Billet antenna and other! Good to be back! Here are some pics...
  10. bling_BORA

The Tail lights!!!

I manage to get my hands on some stock, Jetta 2004, tail lights.... Here they are.... I KNOW!!!! I NEED A DROP!!!! Don't tell me...
  11. bling_BORA

Jetta Tail lights

Anybody knows where can I get a pair of jetta 2004 tail lights (red and white)? Maybe somebody who has a 2004 jetta and doesn't like them... I have a 2003 jetta set, pre new.... Thanks!
  12. bling_BORA

bora 2003 - new wheels pics

that's it.... it began... step by step...
  13. bling_BORA

New Wheels!

Thanks to golf2001 and Taz I got my new Longbeach wheels! One step closer to what I want my car to look like... I am interested in getting the new tail lights for Jetta (red and white) maybe an exchange... I have a new set of 2003 I want to exchange with and some cash maybe.... Thanks...
  14. bling_BORA

New 16" Wheels with tires

I have this set of wheels which I bought with my car in september. Good Year 4 seasons Tires, bre-new! $1200 nego.
  15. bling_BORA

Jetta 2004 back lights

From the proud owners of the 2004 jettas that hate the back lights (white striped ones!!) I have a proposition: I offer a new set of originl back lights + some cash for them.... And also looking for some Longbeach wheels.... Thanks Taz for the support so far. *tu*
  16. bling_BORA

my BORA

Some pics.... I haven't really started to 'change' it but here is a start... Can anybody tell me how to add a pic? Thks!
  17. bling_BORA

BORA stuff

I am interested in buying a TDI sign with the 'DI' colored red or at least the 'I' in red. Also I am interested in the 'BORA' sign. Much obliged for the answers.
Back